PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed....

buckeyequilter
August 20th, 2012, 10:21 PM
If you remember could you say a prayer for my mom. She is in the hospital and is not doing well at all. The doctor said they will try a low dose of chemo and if that doesn't work, they will make her comfortable and call in hospice. She said she is so tired from the inside out. She has to have help getting up now.

BellasQuilts
August 20th, 2012, 10:25 PM
So sorry to hear that she is not doing well. You are in our prayers.

MRoy
August 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Shirley, your mom and your family are all in my prayers.

K. McEuen
August 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out for your mom and the rest of your family. Not an easy thing to deal with, I know.

quiltingtrish
August 20th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Awww, I will put your Mom in my prayers. It's so hard to see our Moms so ill. I'll pray for you too.

Hugs,

bobw103
August 20th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I am so sorry-I was going through the same 9 years ago. It is so hard....thinking of you.

lilmouse
August 20th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Family and Mom both covered in prayer and hugs!

sewmuchjan
August 20th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Prayers coming your way for you and your Mom and family.

Hugs, and Blessing for comfort,
Jan G.

meemeecyn
August 20th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Shirley, so sorry to hear you are going through this. Hospice is a great support, both for her and the family. In addition to so much other benefits, she will be kept comfortable which helps the family so much, too.

Ginny B
August 20th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Shirley, prayers for your mom, you and your family being said.

Ginny B

Blondie
August 20th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Shirley, I am praying for all right this minute with my arms around you.

If you remember could you say a prayer for my mom. She is in the hospital and is not doing well at all. The doctor said they will try a low dose of chemo and if that doesn't work, they will make her comfortable and call in hospice. She said she is so tired from the inside out. She has to have help getting up now.

SuzyQue
August 20th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Prayers said. Please know that hospice is generally a great option to help both her and the family. Such a difficult time ......

HandsOffItsMine
August 21st, 2012, 01:22 AM
Shirley, she and the family have been in our prayers. A special prayer is said as I type for her now. Hospice will ensure that she's comfortable and without pain as much as possible. You're in my heart as I give you strength to be with your Mom and share this time with love, recall those things together that made you mother and daughther.

Love and hugs, Ruby

phoots
August 21st, 2012, 01:25 AM
Prayers sent!

Pam in Vegas

Musical_Starling
August 21st, 2012, 05:50 AM
Sending prayers your way honey. No matter which scenario you and your family face, know that we are all here to listen and help in any way we can :)

CrazyMtnLady
August 21st, 2012, 08:33 AM
You and your family are in my prayers.

Sandy Navas
August 21st, 2012, 10:08 AM
I've kept her and your family in my daily prayers - It is never easy, is it? Hold tight and know you can lean on us. Sending prayers again.

Carolyn23
August 21st, 2012, 10:09 AM
Difficult days! Praying...

EnumclawGramma
August 21st, 2012, 11:43 AM
Awww Shirley. I'm sorry you're going through this. I don't even have words.....saying a prayer for your Mom and your entire family, please know you're in my heart and thoughts....until we hear from you again.

Bubby
August 21st, 2012, 11:48 AM
Shirley,

I'm so sorry to hear that your Mom is declining. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. Hospice can be a tremendous blessing to the patient and the family. Hugs, Barb

quilter.martha
August 21st, 2012, 04:56 PM
Shirley, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my mom last December, just ahead of Christmas. It was a very rough time for the family, but it was made easier with hospice being involved. I can't thank them enough for all they did for my mom and dad. You are in my prayers for strength in this hard time. God will hold you in the palm of His hand and comfort you.

pcbatiks
August 21st, 2012, 06:26 PM
Shirley, your Mom, you and your family are in my prayers. Hoping you can feel the support and prayers of your forum friends.

Divine Daisy
August 21st, 2012, 07:37 PM
Thoughts coming your way. stay strong

Monique
August 21st, 2012, 07:43 PM
Sorry to hear about your Mom. Prayers going out.

Cellomom
August 21st, 2012, 08:02 PM
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for your mom now.

bec
August 21st, 2012, 09:57 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Praying for her and your family.

Debbie MM
August 21st, 2012, 10:03 PM
prayers being said for you and your family

Genny
August 21st, 2012, 11:43 PM
Your mother, you and all your family are in my prayers, stay strong and take care of yourself.

alliek
August 22nd, 2012, 12:31 PM
Shirley stay strong, we are all praying for you and for mom. This is one of those times you take it second by second. I wish we could offer you a hug and a shoulder to lean on physically, you have it spiritually from our hearts.

rebeccas-sewing
August 22nd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Sorry to hear your mom is unwell, Shirley. As you may have read in Martha's post she and I just lost our mothers over Christmas. We know what you're going through. Fortunately, when God is ready to take our loved ones, the doctors and nurses are there to do all they can to make the passing easier. Shedding tears for you and praying for you as well, dear!

denisecolli
August 22nd, 2012, 05:53 PM
Thought and prayers being sent your way

janluna
August 23rd, 2012, 01:36 AM
Shirley, My husband and I will pray for your Mom. Hospice will not only be there for her, they will be there for you and your family as well. Believe me, it helps so much. Just spend time with your Mom and know we all will be praying you through this hard time. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.

phoots
August 23rd, 2012, 02:42 AM
Shirley, I've said prayers for your Mom and family!

Pam in Vegas

middlesis1966
August 23rd, 2012, 11:36 PM
Saying prayers for you both!

sewbizzy
August 23rd, 2012, 11:40 PM
Shirley, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom...I will include her and you and your family in my prayers...
Hugs and Blessings

bhaggerty
August 24th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Prayers are with you from this Texas Buckeye. My mom went through chemo at the James Cancer Center (Ohio State) 7 yrs ago, had a 10% chance, and is still here today.

auntiemern
August 24th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Prayers of comfort coming your way.