PDA

View Full Version : Another Monday Funny

phoots
August 20th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I have one to add to Twnkeyes!!!

Pam in Vegas

rebeccas-sewing
August 20th, 2012, 05:32 PM
That's pretty funny, Pam. There actually was an announcement during the day at the quilt festival asking people not to touch the quilts! It's so tempting to touch them, considering how much quilters love fabric, especially feeling it.

lilmouse
August 20th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I once took a tour of a live cave...meaning it still housed bats and such and you couldn't touch anything or it would disturb the environment for the critters that still used the cave.....I spent the entire tour with my hands in my rear pockets and was closely watched by the guide as he was a friend and new how tactile I am....love touching anything that catches my eye...it was funny; and it was the hardest thing I have ever done!

pcbatiks
August 20th, 2012, 06:32 PM
That's too cute!

bkthomas
August 20th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Rolling on floor laughing my a-- off!!! LOVE IT!!!! Thanks Pam

Sandy Navas
August 20th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Some quilt shows I've attended hand out white cotton gloves or have aides throughout the display who are wearing gloves so they can lift a quilt and let you observe the back.

buckeyequilter
August 20th, 2012, 10:17 PM
That would be me in a black and white stiped uniform. When I go in a fabric shop I touch fabric I don't even like - just to see how it feels.

HandsOffItsMine
August 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Yeah, that would be me walking behind Sandy, Blondie, Susan (LilMouse), Kathy...towing the line...Me Bad, yep...Judge, I touched the fabric. I told Sandy not to, she don' listin' to no one! Ask Blondie! Judge, we can't help it, we's quilters!!!

sewmuchjan
August 20th, 2012, 11:43 PM
ROTFLOBO TOO TOO FUNNY!!!!! I AM IN THERE TOO!!!! GOTA TOUCH GOTA TOUCH!!!! AND DROOL!!!!! LOL

quiltingtrish
August 21st, 2012, 01:22 AM
Now, that's funny!

Hugs,

Musical_Starling
August 21st, 2012, 05:55 AM
It's a good thing my High School friend isn't a quilter, I don't think they'd take too kindly to her rubbing the quilt on her face to test out how soft it was! lol

quilter.martha
August 21st, 2012, 07:49 AM
It's hard for me to not touch as well. That is one of the things I enjoy most about quilting is touching all the pretty fabrics!

MRoy
August 21st, 2012, 08:05 AM
ROFLOL! I can totally relate to this!

Monique
August 21st, 2012, 07:55 PM
Guilty as charged!!