PDA

View Full Version : Laurel Burch Horse Fabrics

Gingerella
September 13th, 2010, 09:40 PM
I would like to get some Laurel Burch horse fabrics for a project. Of course, none is available in the shops but I thought I'd ask on the forum if anyone has in in their stash and would be willing to part with it, I would be very willing to pay for the fabric and also the shipping of course.

This is to be a quilt for the young lady who lives next door to us, and who is a real horse girl. She graduates from High school this coming spring and I want it for a quilt for her.

Thanks so much.

Lola2Ace
September 13th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I don't have any of that fabric, unfortunately, but I have searched for it a couple of months ago.
I found some on ebay, but I just checked there and there isn't any.
I did find it at a fabric shop online, of course I checked MSQC website 1st and there isn't any there.
Here is a link, I hope it's o.k. to post this. I am NOT affiliated in any way with this shop.
http://www.fabricshack.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi
They have several lines of Laurel Burch horse fabrics.
Lola

Dragonfly
September 13th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Do you know which ones you are looking for in particular? My local quilt still has some of these and they do international orders. I think they still had the larger allover print and some of the border print, I can check for you.

They also ahve the smaller running forses. These are in the blue colours not the earthy tones.

thrums
March 7th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Quiltshops.com may be a good resource for you.