PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Navas...

Genny
August 15th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I just looked at pics of your sewing room and all I can say is I WANT...I WANT...I WANT... What a great place to spend your days! WONDERFUL!!!

Sandy Navas
August 15th, 2012, 10:13 PM
You may come down and sew with me just any time you want. Give me a 24 hour notice and I'll change the sheets and hang fresh towels in the guest room. Thanks for the thumbs up - I love it there.

K. McEuen
August 15th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Sandy's B&B and Art School.

If I ever show up I'm bringing you the old New Home I got. I have no clue what to do with it, you could tinker to your hearts content.

BellasQuilts
August 15th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I'd be happy just to get a few of her scraps from that wonderful fabric collection - whoo hoo, Sandy. Nice room.

bobw103
August 15th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Oh my now I gotta go look

Jean Sewing Machine
August 15th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Oh my now I gotta go lookMe too! I'm sure it is wonderful!

Sandy Navas
August 15th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Sandy's B&B and Art School.

If I ever show up I'm bringing you the old New Home I got. I have no clue what to do with it, you could tinker to your hearts content.

Taking you up on it. Relatives from Tuscon here this afternoon. Headed south though, so the room's free.

Sandy Navas
August 15th, 2012, 10:38 PM
You are all welcome any time (I'll just vacuum up the dog hair and air the rooms out a bit).

K. McEuen
August 15th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Taking you up on it. Relatives from Tuscon here this afternoon. Headed south though, so the room's free.

Well dang, had I known they were headed that way they could have stopped by and picked it up and brought it to you!

bobw103
August 15th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Oh I love the B&B idea Sandy. Come on you can do it we know you can. We could come stay with you at your B&B and make trips to the MSQ shop in between playing in your wonderful craft room. I am sure you could whip up a fantastic breakfast for us and and and.....
I love the sewing room-does the Mr ever get to see you or only if he comes to your domain? I would never leave that wonderful room. And the stash...oh the stash and so nicely stored. I am drooling on my keyboard darn it. It is fantastic.
Bobbi

Beach Cottage Quilter
August 15th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Sandy do I need to book a reservation at your B&B to see your sewing room...I can't find your pictures. lol Glad to here you Love your sewing room. :D

bobw103
August 15th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Paula go to Sandy's profile, click on more albums and you will find it. Have fun drooling :)

Beach Cottage Quilter
August 15th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Paula go to Sandy's profile, click on more albums and you will find it. Have fun drooling :)

Thank you Bobbi...I didn't notice the MORE option. lol Wow, that is a Fabulous sewing room. My favorite thing is the handmade I LOVE YOU poster on the wall, So Precious!

lilmouse
August 18th, 2012, 01:04 AM
I am definitely drooling over the keyboard.....I thought my room was pretty good but it is small.....9' x 12'....and it is packed to the max....couldn't fit another thing in it if I tried....!

CrazyMtnLady
August 18th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Lovely sewing room. I am envious.