PDA

View Full Version : Good news and Good news

bkthomas
August 15th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Hello Dear Forum Friends!!! I'm back!!! Moving to Idaho did not work out and we thought we were going to have to move out of this house but we were able to stay. I have missed you all a lot and you all have been in my prayers. I will have a lot of fun catching up - It's sooo good to be back!!!

Genny
August 15th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Welcome Back...We missed you too!!!

Monique
August 15th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Welcome back!

auntiemern
August 15th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Welcome back :)

HandsOffItsMine
August 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Welcome back, hope it all worked out for the best. ;)

cyndiofthevortex
August 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I'm so glad to see you again! Yay for Kathy being back on the forum! You have really been missed!

BellasQuilts
August 15th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Glad you are back. Well, sometimes the best laid plans don't work out, eh? Hopefully this is a good thing for you.

Sandy Navas
August 15th, 2012, 10:26 PM
You've been gone?

Okay, you know I'm teasing. Have you emptied your mail box yet?????????????? HEE HEE!!

By the way (BTW) I've sure missed you!!!!

K. McEuen
August 15th, 2012, 10:40 PM
You wouldn't have liked living in Idaho anyway. They only eat potatoes.

Glad to have you back!

Jean Sewing Machine
August 15th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Glad you are back and are able to stay in your house! Moving all that fabric would be a royal pain, now wouldn't it?

Meli
August 16th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Welcome back,Neighbor! Does this mean you're still in WVC? I ws thinking about you earlier today and wishing we could have gotten together. Now we just need to make it happen!
Meli

bkthomas
August 16th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Welcome back,Neighbor! Does this mean you're still in WVC? I ws thinking about you earlier today and wishing we could have gotten together. Now we just need to make it happen!
Meli

Yes I am!!! ....and whatever we can do to get together we shall do it!!! I like your idea about meeting at a fabric store, but at the moment I am broken (hehe). So maybe we can shoot for sometime around the 1st part of September!!!!

Meli
August 16th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Yes I am!!! ....and whatever we can do to get together we shall do it!!! I like your idea about meeting at a fabric store, but at the moment I am broken (hehe). So maybe we can shoot for sometime around the 1st part of September!!!!
Starting the first week of September, I get off work at 2:30 instead of 6:00, so I'll have more usable time. Sorry you're broken, but I totally understand. Oh! Hancock Fabrics is having a 5 day Labor Day Sale from 8/30 - 9/3. Also, they've changed their coupon policy and now you have to bring them with you. Mine come in the mail on Tuesdays.

bkthomas
August 16th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Glad you are back and are able to stay in your house! Moving all that fabric would be a royal pain, now wouldn't it?

Moving this 5 bedroom house would have been a major pain, but wheeew, we do not have to!!!!

bkthomas
August 16th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Starting the first week of September, I get off work at 2:30 instead of 6:00, so I'll have more usable time. Sorry you're broken, but I totally understand. Oh! Hancock Fabrics is having a 5 day Labor Day Sale from 8/30 - 9/3. Also, they've changed their coupon policy and now you have to bring them with you. Mine come in the mail on Tuesdays.

Hi Meli, I look forward to meeting you!

pcbatiks
August 16th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Welcome back BK......

CrazyMtnLady
August 16th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Welcome back. I hope that not moving is good thing for you.

Bubby
August 16th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Welcome back...we saved your spot for you!!

lilmouse
August 16th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Welcome back....good to "see" you again!

bkthomas
August 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Thanks for all the welcome back!!!! ...and yes, staying here suits me just fine - I am very happy!

Jess1377
August 16th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Welcome back & I am glad for you that you dont have to move (and especially that you are happy about it)! Its such a pain in the behind and takes away from more important quilting time.

sewmuchjan
August 17th, 2012, 01:08 AM
WELCOME "HOME" KATHY.......:D GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!!

Hugs,
Jan G.

Beach Cottage Quilter
August 17th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Welcome back to the forum...Have a FUN quilty day with Meli.

janluna
August 17th, 2012, 03:13 AM
Welcome back Kathy. I wondered where were. Glad you are home. Hugs, Jan L.

Blondie
August 17th, 2012, 06:32 AM
You know Kathy, I was thinking of you the other day, wondering what happened? I remember you saying you were going to be moving but heckfire, shoot! This is a double plus! No moving/packing/backaches/headaches - ain't God good? The other plus? You be back with we'uns!

Hugs to you. Hope you and Meli get together.

rebeccas-sewing
August 17th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Well, that is terrific! It's not often we get a double whammy of good news in one thread, from one individual!!! Welcome back!