PDA

View Full Version : Job Scam - Part II - Update

phoots
August 14th, 2012, 01:41 AM
This morning the crew from the TV station came to our apartment to film a segment with me. They got their equipment all set up and then got me set up. The lady I had spoken to at the TV station helped me through the interview, asking a question when I wasn't sure what to say. My BF was just off camera for moral support! I think the interview went really well. I'll let you all know when it will be on their website. Thank you for helping me through this.

My love to all!

Pam in Vegas :)

Madeforyouinma11
August 14th, 2012, 02:02 AM
We are always here for moral support in spirit. Good luck!

auntiemern
August 14th, 2012, 03:44 AM
See, it wasn't so bad. We had everything that could be crossed, crossed.

Sandy Navas
August 14th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Glad you are still all together. See, it wasn't so bad, was it. You have to feel good about getting the word out there.

lilmouse
August 14th, 2012, 11:24 AM
You go girl...knew you could do it!

Bubby
August 14th, 2012, 11:48 AM
You did a good thing, Pam....something that can save a lot of people a lot of aggravation! I'm proud of you!! Let us know when we can watch it!

Jean Sewing Machine
August 14th, 2012, 07:34 PM
I'm just glad for your sake that you backed out of this before committing any money or credit card info to the scammers. Like I said before, my friend is about into bankrupcy because she got into a scam business, to the tune of over $30,000 on her credit cards. When she told me how much she was charged, I about fainted. This will really sharpen up your intuition on what is for real and what is fake--good pick up!

K. McEuen
August 14th, 2012, 07:54 PM
My BF was just off camera for moral support!

Had it been my hubby, he would have been over there, out of sight of the others, doing things to try to make me mess up or start laughing. Of course, I would do the same thing to him.

Glad everything worked out for you.

BellasQuilts
August 14th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Whoo hoo! Good on you, girl.

janluna
August 14th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Proud of you! Most people would just walk away. You did something about the scam. You just protected others who could have been victimized. Like I said, I'm proud of you Pam. God Bless You. Hugs, Jan L.

pcbatiks
August 14th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Good for you.....glad you made it through and can warn others about the scam.