PDA

View Full Version : Job Scam - Part II

phoots
August 13th, 2012, 02:14 AM
Tomorrow morning I go in front of the TV camera to tell my job scam story. I'm nervous that I'll forget something, or I'll get tongue-tied (which happens a lot!). Please pray for me.

I really appreciate everyone here! You've all been really good friends to me even though you don't even know me.

I love you all!

Pam in Vegas:0

pcbatiks
August 13th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Good luck in the morning...hope it all goes well!

Blondie
August 13th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Fingers, toes and eyes crossed in good luck wishes for you today. You will do fine! Send us a link to the tv station if you think of it.

Monique
August 13th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Good luck Pam. You can do it!!

bec
August 13th, 2012, 08:21 AM
You will do great. I'm sure the interviewer will talk to you before the interview and will know what questions to ask. Just pretend that the camera is a link to us and you are telling us in person. We all love you, so you don't need to be nervous.

Bubby
August 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM
We've got your back and we're also praying for you. You will do fine!!

Sandy Navas
August 13th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hey, we know you and we are all 100% right behind you on this. Stand tall and pretty and let them have it right between the eyes.

LynneLeavell
August 13th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Pam good luck. I know things will go well for you.

aliaslaceygreen
August 13th, 2012, 12:17 PM
GOOD for you!!! You will do well, and you are potentially helping others !!!!

lilmouse
August 13th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Pam; just imagine everyone in there underwear and how funny they would look on tv.....you'll do fine....you are our hero and we all know you through the forum and are your friends.

madampolo
August 13th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Relax and think of what a good thing you are doing for others.

janluna
August 13th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Don't look at the camera directly. Keep your eyes on the interviewer. I speak from experience. Just talk to the one asking the questions. If you look at the camera you will panic.
I was filmed with my knitting machines and was supposed to talk about them. I made the mistake of looking at the camera. They stopped filming and told me what I said above. Once I calmed down it went off without a hitch and I forgot the camera was there. Hope that helps. We love you too! You'll so great and the word needs to get out about the scam. So just think of the people you are helping to NOT become victims. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan.L

alliek
August 13th, 2012, 09:09 PM
You will be fine!! We are all with you.:icon_wave:

bopeep
August 13th, 2012, 09:40 PM
:icon_popcorn:YOU GO GIRL !!!!!
:icon_tup:icon_tup:

auntiemern
August 13th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Good for you. You will do fine. We are all here for you, Pam. Some one needs to let the public know what is going on. Prayers for an easy time.