PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days in and can tell the difference :)

auntiemern
August 10th, 2012, 11:25 PM
After being on the steroids for the past 3 days I can already feel the improvement. Body and hands are feeling much better. Now if they would just let me sleep, and making my hot flashes worse. Did not sleep much at all last night. But even at that I am still feeling much better. Thank you one and all for the prayers and well wishes. They certainly helped, probably as much as the meds.

sewbizzy
August 10th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Will continue to send prayers your way!!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
August 10th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Sure hope you get back to feeling good. We need to get together soon, I'll wait til you feel up to it.

BellasQuilts
August 11th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Glad you are feeling better. Do you have to take them very long?

lilmouse
August 11th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Glad to hear you are doing better....now we just need to get you some sleep...anything you can take that will help?

auntiemern
August 11th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Yes we do :) Looking so forward to it.
Sure hope you get back to feeling good. We need to get together soon, I'll wait til you feel up to it.

Donna F
August 11th, 2012, 12:55 AM
I'm so glad you're feeling better, and I hope you keep improving. I'm still praying tho! :). ;)

Sandy Navas
August 11th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Glad to hear you are doing better. Sure hope you can sleep soon. Wish I knew how to get rid of those hot flashes for you though (I could sure use the suggestions myself).

Musical_Starling
August 11th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better, even if it does come with crappy sleep and more hot flashes :( But hopefully they'll settle down once the treatment is done and you'll be able to get back to doing what you do best :)

HandsOffItsMine
August 11th, 2012, 02:53 AM
(((Marilyn))), glad that you feeling better. Keep a fan near by for those hot flashes.

Prayers and healing light for you my dear friend.

Huggers, Ruby

denisecolli
August 11th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Still sending prayers and best wishes,when I can't sleep (also through hot flushes on hormone treatment) I use the time to quietly search the net for inspiration wishing you all the best

Donna F
August 13th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Marilyn, how are you holding up? Good as new yet?? I've been thinking and praying for you.

auntiemern
August 13th, 2012, 01:43 AM
I am actually doing very well. Had some inflammation today after quilting yesterday, but I can deal with that. If not, I would never get anything done. Thinking about getting some kind of elastic glove or something to help with that. The lupus seems to be getting under control though. Thank you one and all for the prayers and well wishes.

pcbatiks
August 13th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Hi Marilyn, Glad you're feeling better!

rebeccas-sewing
August 13th, 2012, 08:25 AM
So glad to hear you're getting some relief, Marilyn! Hopefully, you'll be able to get some sleep now that things are better. Good luck!

Bubby
August 13th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Happy to hear you are feeling better. I'm on pred right now also for my flare and am beginning to feel like I can move. Huggers, Barb

Jean Sewing Machine
August 13th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Glad to hear you are feeling better. I've seen elastic gloves on the quilting websites that look like they might be comforting, but I'll bet Walgreens would have them also.