PDA

View Full Version : I WON MC CALL'S QUILTING CONTEST!!!!!!

sewmuchjan
August 8th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I just found out that I was 1 of 4 winner's for the Tonga Treats and Insul-Bright Giveaway from Mc Call's Contest......WOOOHOOOO.....I am doing the Happy Dance right now.... :lol:
Thank you God and McCalls for seeing fit that I was 1 of the lucky winners......:icon_happy:

wooohoooo

Thanks for letting me shout and holler!!!!
I'll be quite now... :o

Hugs,
Jan G.

pcbatiks
August 8th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Hey Jan, Congratulations, I'm happy for you and jealous at the same time :D It will be fun to get those goodies in the mail! Yeah Jan!!!!!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
August 8th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Cool. I really love Tonga Treats!

Loonwatcher
August 8th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Congratulations! What fun!

sewmuchjan
August 8th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks all.....I have never had Tonga Treats before...Tonka Toys yes....Tonga Treats no.....LOL
I use Insul Bright a lot in my table runners and pot holders, and I like it!!!!

WOOOHOOOO
ok ok quite down now!!! :D
Hugs,
Jan G.

EsGrandma
August 8th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Yeah - congratulations and enjoy!!!

bec
August 8th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Hurray for you! Show us what you make from them. :)

phoots
August 8th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Congrats!!!

Pam in Vegas :icon_happy:

Jewel
August 8th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Congratulations!!! How exciting for you.

sewbizzy
August 8th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Congratulations!!! I keep entering giveaways and contests, but haven't won any yet...

Cathy F
August 8th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Congratulations, how exciting!

Sandy Navas
August 8th, 2012, 07:23 PM
I was beginning to think that all of these contests were rigged because I never heard of anyone I knew winning. My faith has been restored . . . I enter all that I hear about!!

Great going, Jan!! Hope that starts your lucky streak.

rebeccas-sewing
August 8th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Congrats, Jan! You're a lucky gal today!

Blondie
August 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM

What a wonderful wonderful wonderful surprise!

I just found out that I was 1 of 4 winner's for the Tonga Treats and Insul-Bright Giveaway from Mc Call's Contest......WOOOHOOOO.....I am doing the Happy Dance right now.... :lol:
Thank you God and McCalls for seeing fit that I was 1 of the lucky winners......:icon_happy:

wooohoooo

Thanks for letting me shout and holler!!!!
I'll be quite now... :o

Hugs,
Jan G.

GrammaBabs
August 8th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Fantastic Jan... now go to Youtube and see what wonderful handbags and bowls you can make with clothesline,,, if your in the mood for something other than quilting...:)

sewmuchjan
August 8th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I was beginning to think that all of these contests were rigged because I never heard of anyone I knew winning. My faith has been restored . . . I enter all that I hear about!!

Great going, Jan!! Hope that starts your lucky streak.

Yep I know how you feel Sandy, all those "Scavenger Hunts" (especially the one when M*QC had fabric as one of the prizes) we never knew who won that and it wasn't anyone here that's for sure!!!! I figured a gazillion folk enter that and good luck with that one, even though we all had a heads up about it and we are a very fabric needey group of quilters (just ask any of the girls at M*QC Shop they will tell you how needy we are!!! :D )!!! Someone should of won that one from the Forum for sure!!!!

I was so shocked when I got the email I was worried it was a sham!!! or spam!!!!

Now we all know it can happen!!! :) :)
And Good Luck to all who enter any contest!!! I hope you win!!! :) Because you all are winners in my book!!!

Hugs, Jan G.

Divine Daisy
August 8th, 2012, 08:21 PM
wow how fab! I love baiks.......enjoy them!

nurrsey
August 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Yay!!! So happy for you!!

auntiemern
August 8th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Congrats Jan. How lucky to have won the tonga treats. I just love those.

NanaB
August 8th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Congratulations! I'm happy someone I 'know' won!!!

K. McEuen
August 8th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Congrats! Glad to know someone finally won something in a national contest.

My dad used to enter the Reader's Digest Contest religiously. Never won anything. He'd never enter the Publisher's Clearing House one though. Said it was a scam. I enter some give-aways, but haven't won anything yet.

Monique
August 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Good for you. I always enter contests and never win anything.

mommadeb
August 8th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Congratulations!

CrazyMtnLady
August 8th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Woohoo....congratulations.

HandsOffItsMine
August 8th, 2012, 09:51 PM
What fun! Always like it when someone I know wins a contest I entered as well, gives me faith that it isn't rigged. lol

Make something beautiful!

sewmuchjan
August 8th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Fantastic Jan... now go to Youtube and see what wonderful handbags and bowls you can make with clothesline,,, if your in the mood for something other than quilting...:)

Babs that would fun indeed...I would go and get my clothesline but it's that plastic coated stuff!!! :icon_rolleyes:
So it is safe for now!!!! I have made the bowls and had so much fun doing it!!!! :icon_happy:

Hugs Jan G.

Ginny B
August 8th, 2012, 10:33 PM
WooHoo Jan! Congrats. I'll shout and holler for you. :icon_happy: Enjoy your Tonga Treats and Insul-Bright.

Ginny

BellasQuilts
August 8th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Yay! So glad it was one of us!!! Congratulations.

SuzyQue
August 9th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Congrats and enjoy! What exciting news!

Genny
August 9th, 2012, 12:32 AM
WOO HOO...Congrats Jan!

lilmouse
August 9th, 2012, 05:13 AM
I am so happy for you......tonga treats are beautiful...enjoy them...mine are still in the package...not ready to use them yet...too pretty sitting there...but soon; it is time!

Winniesfriend
August 9th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Congratulations, lucky you

Bubby
August 9th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Jan....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic!!! I hope they give you oodles of goodies...be sure to show us your prize(s)!! I'm so proud of you and thrilled for you! No doubt they will put your picture in their quilt magazine!!

New York Sue
August 9th, 2012, 09:39 AM
LOVE tonga treats, and a BIG fan of InsulBrite. (LOVE to make funky, quilted, one-of-kind potholders!)
LUCKY YOU!

Beach Cottage Quilter
August 9th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Congrats! Doing the Happy Dance with ya...:icon_woohoo:

ncgrammie
August 11th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Congratulations!! Enjoy your bounty!!!

BellasQuilts
August 11th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Jan, did you get your prize yet? post pics so we can see what you got!

MRoy
August 11th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Congratulations :D