PDA

View Full Version : Isn't he just the coolest?

Lenie
August 5th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Some of you may already know, that one of my sons is a saxophone player. I posted a video on youtube from a recent performance, and like to share it here with you all. He's the guy on the left!

http://youtu.be/7DqzitMlaNk

HandsOffItsMine
August 5th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Very cool indeed! Now we need a pic without the shades!! Handsome son! :) Proud mama!

bec
August 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Yep...he's the cat's meow, as my grandma used to say. Very handsome and talented young man.

Bubby
August 5th, 2012, 05:05 PM
You have a very handsome son...you must be very proud!! The singer is quite good also. Thanks for sharing!!

madampolo
August 5th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Great video!

rebeccas-sewing
August 5th, 2012, 05:48 PM
He's very talented. How old is he? Did he study the sax in high school? I know you're very proud of him.

mamaquilt
August 5th, 2012, 06:16 PM
only one word TOP! Congratulations.

sewbizzy
August 5th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Really neat...you should be proud...he is very good and sooo handsome!!!

Lenie
August 5th, 2012, 06:31 PM
He's very talented. How old is he? Did he study the sax in high school? I know you're very proud of him.

Sure I'm very proud. All three of my sons are musicians. This one is 17 years old. Here in the Netherlands they cannot study music at school, so they had to follow music lessons after school. He plays in 4 different bands. This was a special act at a concert night from his brassband.

Klasien
August 5th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Ontzettend leuk!
Bijzonder om je zoon zo op Youtube te zien of niet??
Heel erg leuk.
Ik ben altijd erg onder de indruk van sax spelers, lijkt me zo'n moeilijk instrument.

Geniet ervan meid, je mag met recht super trots zijn op je zoon!!!!!!!

Blondie
August 5th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks for posting the link, dear Lenie! He is really growing up fast! So cool, so smooth. Love the sax

alliek
August 5th, 2012, 07:54 PM
A handsome talented son! A credit to his mother! Congratulations!:icon_happy:

BellasQuilts
August 5th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Reuze leuk, zeg! You should be very proud. He's very talented. Loved the music too!

Sandy Navas
August 5th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Lenie, thanks so much for sharing this. I do remember that you had posted something about him winning an award some time ago. What a fantastic performance. I loved the music and love the singer too. Your son is extremely talented.

lilmouse
August 6th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Not only is he very talented he is very easy on the eyes......great eye candy....love the video...thanks for sharing!