PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sandy!

EnumclawGramma
August 2nd, 2012, 11:13 PM
I got the Dallas Cowboys in the mail today and I could not be happier! I promise to put it to good use! Thank you SO much for sending it!

Beach Cottage Quilter
August 2nd, 2012, 11:52 PM
Sandy your So Sweet...thank you for all your kindness! :icon_kiss: (she sent me goodies this week too)

kelliedi
August 3rd, 2012, 12:07 AM
HEY I want a dallas cowboy.....

kelliedi
August 3rd, 2012, 12:08 AM
just one will do... i don't need them all..... just sayin:D

HandsOffItsMine
August 3rd, 2012, 01:56 AM
Kellie, I was thinking "What was I suppose to do with him again?" :D

auntiemern
August 3rd, 2012, 02:24 AM
Ok, this got my giggle on for the day. The wording is perfect :lol:

Monique
August 3rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
Hey Sandy, could I have goodies too!! I don't need me a cowboy though. LOL!!

Sandy Navas
August 3rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Just so you know, if Ruby ever figures out what we old women do with cowboys, then I'm keeping all that I run across. Wish I had enough to share.

It is getting so bad when you can't remember a good use for young viral cowboys . . . let's see, google says . . .

EnumclawGramma
August 3rd, 2012, 11:29 AM
LOL! My daugher saw it and said "whatcha gonna do with that hmmm?" :icon_razz: She loves em' too!

lilmouse
August 3rd, 2012, 11:41 AM
Well...I got my laugh for the day...thank you ladies!

Lisaau
August 3rd, 2012, 12:26 PM
Google says ....
1. Strip his person of any restrictive clothing
2. Get him to sit on bed with back against the headboard arms above head on either side
3. secure both arms against headboard using any materials available
4. Use as you see fit
Hehehe

NanaB
August 3rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
To heck with the cowboy, I want the body of a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader!!!! Real boobs, though!!!!!

BellasQuilts
August 3rd, 2012, 02:29 PM
Getting dicey in here LOL

HandsOffItsMine
August 3rd, 2012, 04:55 PM
Still trying to think back on what to do with the hunk...hmmmm!

But liking the idea of giving up the hunk and taking the cheerleader body with real boobies. :D

rebeccas-sewing
August 3rd, 2012, 05:04 PM
There must be a Dallas cowboy in the apartment complex because there is alota crazy screamin' going on upstairs! (At least I think it's upstairs, heck it might be comin' from downstairs.) Annnnnnd, I don't believe the folks involved are in pain if you get my drift. Amazing what one hears when the windows open!!! It was so loud the other night Joe and I were a bit startled by the racket. Hahahaha! Glad to know folks are enjoying themselves. Hahaha!

Sandy Navas
August 3rd, 2012, 07:13 PM
Rebecca. I am so old that even if those sounds were coming from my own house I'd probably call the sheriff to check out who had broken in . . .

Winniesfriend
August 3rd, 2012, 07:31 PM
Google says ....
1. Strip his person of any restrictive clothing
2. Get him to sit on bed with back against the headboard arms above head on either side
3. secure both arms against headboard using any materials available
4. Use as you see fit
Hehehe

LOL, sounds a touch a shade of grey

Monique
August 3rd, 2012, 08:26 PM
All I want to write is LOL but it is too short!!

EnumclawGramma
August 3rd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Rebecca. I am so old that even if those sounds were coming from my own house I'd probably call the sheriff to check out who had broken in . . .

LOL I would call an aid car to help the poor lady! She's obviously in distress!

EnumclawGramma
August 3rd, 2012, 09:33 PM
There must be a Dallas cowboy in the apartment complex because there is alota crazy screamin' going on upstairs! (At least I think it's upstairs, heck it might be comin' from downstairs.) Annnnnnd, I don't believe the folks involved are in pain if you get my drift. Amazing what one hears when the windows open!!! It was so loud the other night Joe and I were a bit startled by the racket. Hahahaha! Glad to know folks are enjoying themselves. Hahaha!

HAHAHAHA! I'm sure we've all had a neighbor like that.....any willing to admit to being that neighbor?? (Rhetorical question, just food for thought!)

sewmuchjan
August 4th, 2012, 09:23 PM
OM GOSH!!!!!! ROTFLOL AND MY ( ) OFF!!!!! :D

janluna
August 4th, 2012, 09:36 PM
You guys are too funny!!!! And Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL

Lisaau
August 4th, 2012, 09:58 PM
@ jan hehehehehe..........:icon_heh::icon_wave::D:icon_w oohoo:

stitching woman
August 4th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Gone for a day or two and missed out on the cowboys. Just my luck.