PDA

View Full Version : Why I feel the way I do . . .

Sandy Navas
August 1st, 2012, 10:33 AM
Thought I should share - this tells it all:

Jean Sewing Machine
August 1st, 2012, 11:13 AM
It's going to be one of those days! Hope "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" for you! (I costumed Annie last summer, and that song will be permanently branded in my memory!)

mandymae
August 1st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Hah! That's too funny :)
Man I miss having an Etch-a-sketch.
That was one of those toys that you never got old :)

CrazyMtnLady
August 1st, 2012, 11:39 AM
Sandy, That is hilarious. Made a copy and will hang it on the fridge...Maybe DH will get the hint that I am out of wine!

Divine Daisy
August 1st, 2012, 11:51 AM
Awwwwww Sandy I am with you.

Yesterday though I may have made a breakthrough. I had heard that HRT has been rehabilitated so I went to my Dr and..............I quote here........ said 'giz some then' She did! I am hoping to feel like a new woman in a few weeks........or at least the woman I used to be before that mood swings and hot flushes of the menopause. seems like I can have 2 years worth which I am hoping will get me over the hump so to speak.

Meantime my friend, I know you are going through poo right now, but know you are loved dearly

LynneLeavell
August 1st, 2012, 11:58 AM
Sandy - sorry you down in the dumps. I hope things get better soon. I do love the picture.

pcbatiks
August 1st, 2012, 12:35 PM
Love the picture.......I miss my etch-a-sketch! Sandy, hope you feel better soon!

EnumclawGramma
August 1st, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hah! That's too funny :)
Man I miss having an Etch-a-sketch.
That was one of those toys that you never got old :)

Also we never got error messages! All we had to do was turn it over and give it a good shake!

lilmouse
August 1st, 2012, 12:36 PM
Sandy, hoping you are feeling better soon...you are in my thoughts and prayers....((((hugs)))

Granny Judy
August 1st, 2012, 01:00 PM
Hugs headed all around.. pass it on!! (Nothing like a good hug to get your day started off on the "right foot")

auntiemern
August 1st, 2012, 01:27 PM
((((Sandy)))) so sorry you are in the dumps. Prayers heading your way. If you need to vent just PM me. I think I may still have one of those around here, lol

Sandy Navas
August 1st, 2012, 03:05 PM
It's going to be one of those days! Hope "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" for you! (I costumed Annie last summer, and that song will be permanently branded in my memory!)

My daughter was in Annie at her Jr. HS way back when . . .

Blondie
August 1st, 2012, 06:06 PM

Sandy, the above is just for you. I passed magnificient a long time ago. So, I thought I would share with you.

PS - most of my days I feel like this:

Bubby
August 1st, 2012, 06:15 PM
I wish Etch-A-Sketch days were still here. Actually, my grandkidz had miniature ones to use while riding in the car not that many years ago.

K. McEuen
August 1st, 2012, 06:47 PM
I used to carry one of those 4 inch etch-a-sketch in my purse. Til the knob came off and all the powder emptied out onto everything. That was almost as bad as when the lid came off my hand lotion bottle and I discovered that by reaching in and grabbing my wallet which was covered in cold, slimy goo ...

Sandy Navas
August 1st, 2012, 07:29 PM
I am so very sorry I gave everyone the wrong idea. I'm not down in the dumps, nor am I down at all, and not feeling too badly 'ceptin' for the usual old age aches and pains. I do have to share that I had a woman tell me in a store the other day that surely I didn't qualify for a senior discount because she could tell I was still in my 40's. Just made my whole day and . . . well, the rest of the month of July at least.

middlesis1966
August 1st, 2012, 07:52 PM
Hugs for you girl!!! I've had a few days like that myself. Here's hope for tomorrow!

sewbizzy
August 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM
Those usual aches and pains can be buggers too!!! It looks like everyone on here cares for you very much including me...
Hugs and Blessings!!!

HandsOffItsMine
August 1st, 2012, 08:55 PM
Glad to read that you're not in the poopoo! :)

Love the etch-a-sketch pix...could use on at FabricMart to do a quick quick quilt layout with the girls at the counter. Many don't speak English, so it would really help! Hehe

BellasQuilts
August 1st, 2012, 11:01 PM
haha, come on over, Sandy. We live in wine country, so we always have plenty! We can sit on the deck and have a sip or two and you can help me decide where to put my yoga room!

bkthomas
August 16th, 2012, 02:28 AM
I have been reading and trying to catch up on everything-I wondered what I had missed when people were trying to cheer up Sandy - I just could not fathom Sandy in the dumps - so I was so happy to see that she was not sad or anything, just mis-understood. I was going to say that I am back now and "cheer up" everyone - I will try to never be gone so long again! Ha, I crack me up!!!! now where are those smiley's I need a laughing one!!!!

Sandy Navas
August 16th, 2012, 09:50 AM
I have been reading and trying to catch up on everything-I wondered what I had missed when people were trying to cheer up Sandy - I just could not fathom Sandy in the dumps - so I was so happy to see that she was not sad or anything, just mis-understood. I was going to say that I am back now and "cheer up" everyone - I will try to never be gone so long again! Ha, I crack me up!!!! now where are those smiley's I need a laughing one!!!!

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MIS-UNDERSTOOD!!!!!

Did I tell you that I've missed you???????????