PDA

View Full Version : Honies, I'm home!

Divine Daisy
July 31st, 2012, 03:32 PM
Been away but now I am back so I hope you enjoyed your peace and quiet because its over now! Mr Daisy needed to see his Mum before the next push starts. We like her to be able to touch base with him and touch HIM during his better times as it gives her confidence in the next phase.

Waiting for a date for him to go in for the Mega Beam followed by the transplant. Got to prevent his bone marrow from producing cancer cells again.

Took my machine with me as I am so much in the zone that I couldnt bear to let my ideas wither on the vine lol.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 31st, 2012, 03:58 PM
Missed you! Hope you had a good visit.

K. McEuen
July 31st, 2012, 04:06 PM
Nice that you all were able to get away for a couple days and that Stewart had some time with his mom. (And I hope you get on better with your mother in law than I do with mine. I won't go see her.)

NanaB
July 31st, 2012, 04:18 PM
I did miss you, although I was away for the weekend as well. Hope Mr. Daisy is still feeling good and that you enjoyed your visit with the MIL.

middlesis1966
July 31st, 2012, 06:47 PM
Glad to see ya back Mrs Daisy! It's good that you and Mr. D can get away before the next phase. Hope the visit was a good one for all!

stitching woman
July 31st, 2012, 07:38 PM
Hope you had a wonderful visit and some much needed rest. I am sure his Mom appreciated sometime with him before the next round of treatment.

auntiemern
July 31st, 2012, 08:07 PM
So glad you are back Daisy. I'll bet Mr. Daisy's mom was thrilled to see and touch him. Prayers for you and Mr. D. Oh yeah, hugs too.

Winniesfriend
July 31st, 2012, 08:09 PM
Welcome home.

janluna
August 1st, 2012, 04:50 AM
Missed you Alison! You are both in our prayers. Love and Hugs, Jan L.

csarina
August 1st, 2012, 06:56 AM
Glad you are back, and pleased that Mr D had the chance to re-connect with his mother.......so important for them both.

All the luck in the world for the next round of treatment, you have both been through so much, I am sure it will be a success. Everything crossed anyway. L & H big bertha's previous owner.

Blondie
August 1st, 2012, 07:26 AM

I am happy to read of Stewart's continued good news. Also very happy that his Mum got to have some touchy/feely time. I do believe that is better than some medicine at times! Glad you are back, my sweet

CrazyMtnLady
August 1st, 2012, 11:52 AM
Glad to have you back home with us. If you are like me, it's nice to go for a visit but is always great to be back home. Glad the Mr. Daisy's Mom got to have a nice visit with you guys.

Prayers said for a very successful next go-round of treatment and for the transplant.

HandsOffItsMine
August 1st, 2012, 09:17 PM
Aloha, glad your back! Huggers from us on the Island.

Prayers that everything will go well. :) Don and Ruby