PDA

View Full Version : Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klasien
July 30th, 2012, 02:29 PM
I am so happy!!!!!

The results of Douwe's third bown marrow aspirate are in.

All his cells are good cells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy it made me cry while reading his email with the good news, the doctors were so happy to tell him, they said he did great and his body is very strong the way he went through this whole chemo time. This is great, this is a break through!
If the fever is down he can go home to get some strength, maybe next thursday, and everything for the transplant will start this week.
I think I told all of you that the doctors are going to test my older sister first? She and I are a perfect match, at first they made me the donor, but since I use some medication they switcht to my sister to do the first testing.

I hope she will be tested okay, if not they go back to me!

Thanks for all the good and sweet words, all the thoughts and prayers!

Oh and before I forget: Last night I slept like a baby!!!!!

Hugs and Love to all!!!!!!!

middlesis1966
July 30th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Amen to answered prayer. Oh Klasien thats wonderful news!!! It's so nice to see that report of him doing so well. I bet that you all are doing the happy dance for sure. It's also good news that he has 2 sissys that can help him.

EnumclawGramma
July 30th, 2012, 02:57 PM
BEYOND good news! This is the BEST news! I'm so happy for Douwe! AND for you! So good to be able to relax and not worry for a change, isn't it?

auntiemern
July 30th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Klasien, that is wonderful news. Prayer is a powerful thing, and God has answered all of ours. So happy for you, Douwe, and the entire family. Will continue to pray for all of you. God Bless and hugs.

RiverMomm
July 30th, 2012, 03:14 PM
That's wonderful news!!!!

pcbatiks
July 30th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Klasien, Your message about Douwe was the 1st one I saw when I got on the forum. I started smiling right away.....for Douwe and for you because I knew you were probably resting better already.
I'm so happy for Douwe...what a great report. Thanking God for answered prayers!! I actually laughed out loud with happiness for you when I read that you had slept like a baby!! I know how hard it can be to get rest when you are stressed out. Continuing to pray for all of your family and Douwe as he gets ready for this next procedure! Hooray for Douwe!!!!!!!!! :D

buckeyequilter
July 30th, 2012, 03:22 PM
What wonderful news!! I'm glad you got some rest too.

sewbizzy
July 30th, 2012, 03:40 PM
What wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for Douwe, you and your family...it's so good to hear you slept well last night...you need your rest...
still praying for a succesful transplant...Blessings

rebeccas-sewing
July 30th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Glad you finally got some sleep and such fantastic news! Thanks for letting us know the results.

Bubby
July 30th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Klasien!!! Wonderful news for your whole family!! God is good and he answers prayers!! Hugs, Barb

HandsOffItsMine
July 30th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Absolutely wonderful dear friend! So glad to read your message about Douwe's news and to read that you were able to sleep. :)

Prayers will continue for all, rest for all as well.

Huggers from Don and Ruby with much Aloha. Doeg! :D

Lonna
July 30th, 2012, 04:00 PM
What wonderful news so glad to hear this.

Madeforyouinma11
July 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM
That is wonderful news! So happy for you and your family. Will continue to send good thoughts and prayers your way.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 30th, 2012, 04:48 PM
God love you all! That is fabulous news! Prayers will continue for his treatments to bring him back to full health.

Cellomom
July 30th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Soooo happy for your family! Continued prayers for you and Douwe!

madampolo
July 30th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Great news!

quiltingtrish
July 30th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Wonderful news Sweetie and also glad you got some much needed sleep.
Still praying for your brother.

Hugs,

denisecolli
July 30th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Really good news and really glad you've managed to grab some zzzs

Sandy Navas
July 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Oh, WONDERFUL news - see, prayer works!! And getting some much needed sleep is always good for the soul. I will bet Douwe is terribly excited to be going home for a while.

K. McEuen
July 30th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Great news! Hopefully they can knock that infection out so he can spend a little time at home before the transplant.

Genny
July 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I am so happy!!!!!

The results of Douwe's third bown marrow aspirate are in.

All his cells are good cells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy it made me cry while reading his email with the good news, the doctors were so happy to tell him, they said he did great and his body is very strong the way he went through this whole chemo time. This is great, this is a break through!
If the fever is down he can go home to get some strength, maybe next thursday, and everything for the transplant will start this week.
I think I told all of you that the doctors are going to test my older sister first? She and I are a perfect match, at first they made me the donor, but since I use some medication they switcht to my sister to do the first testing.

I hope she will be tested okay, if not they go back to me!

Thanks for all the good and sweet words, all the thoughts and prayers!

Oh and before I forget: Last night I slept like a baby!!!!!

Hugs and Love to all!!!!!!!

What a difference a day makes! I'm so happy for all of you!

janluna
July 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Congratulations!!!! Such good news. Blessings on your family! "Whenever 2 or more of you ask it in my name it shall be done." God Bless. Prayers still being said for all of you. Hugs, Jan L.

Loonwatcher
July 30th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Such greatnews. I will keep praying forDouwe.

nurrsey
July 30th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Wonderful news!!!

Jess1377
July 30th, 2012, 10:28 PM
That is such wonderful beautiful news!!! Thanks for sharing and I hope it keeps getting better for Douwe!

sewmuchjan
July 30th, 2012, 10:48 PM
That is so wonderful, prayers coming for you and your family..Glad you got some sleep too. :)

Blessings for a complete healing for your dear Brother,
Hugs,
Jan G.

Blondie
July 30th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Klasien
this is such good news once more. I continue to pray for all concerned and this really encourages not only you and yours, but, all of your friends here who are lifting prayers to heaven.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news.

New York Sue
July 30th, 2012, 10:56 PM
WOOHOO!
So happy to hear he's turning the corner!

lilmouse
July 31st, 2012, 12:31 AM
I am so happy for you and your family...will continue the prayers for all.....doing the "happy dance"

BellasQuilts
July 31st, 2012, 12:46 AM
Wow, what awesome news! So glad to hear his news and the fact you got a good night's sleep. Both great! Sending hugs.

phoots
July 31st, 2012, 01:29 AM
Klasien, I'm so happy for you and your brother!!!

Pam in Vegas

Winniesfriend
July 31st, 2012, 09:23 AM
Thats is wonderful, thanks for the update.