PDA

View Full Version : Really great Sewing Cabinet

Genny
July 27th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Check this sewing cabinet out...to me its such a great idea!

http://lindycottagehill.blogspot.com/2011/01/magic-sewing-table.html

searchfamilies
July 27th, 2012, 06:07 AM
What a great idea i love it :icon_happy:
Hugs Janice

Blondie
July 27th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Perfect for those who are challenged with space and have an armoire or even a small closet not in use otherwise. Notice however, she does not show where the heckfire shoot she hides her stash. I bet she has it behind closed doors and whenever she opens the door, the room explodes in fabric.

madampolo
July 27th, 2012, 06:20 AM
I think this is a great idea for someone who doesn't sew much, maybe just mends or makes small projects. It is very clever though.

Monique
July 27th, 2012, 08:25 AM
I like it.

Margok
July 27th, 2012, 08:53 AM
I am so envious. I love armoirs but have no room for one. Sure can admire your ingenuity.

nana&me
July 27th, 2012, 09:07 AM
great idea! tough project for the mathematicly challenged.twins room is beautiful

nurrsey
July 27th, 2012, 09:27 AM
What a neat idea

Bubby
July 27th, 2012, 09:28 AM
What a clever idea and it looks like a fairly simply project to accomplish. The little girls are so darling!! Thanks for sharing this tutorial...loved it!

CrazyMtnLady
July 27th, 2012, 11:47 AM
I want one!

janluna
July 27th, 2012, 02:46 PM
That is so creative!!! I wish I had a brain like yours! I think this is a great idea. The one I fell in love with though, is your Bow Front Dresser! That is just gorgeous!!!!!! I love, love, love, that. I'll have to go back and check out the rest of your blog. You are just Brilliant!!!! Hugs, Jan L.

denisecolli
July 27th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Fantastic idea beats my dining table and having to move everything every morning love thanks for sharing

auntiemern
July 27th, 2012, 06:23 PM
What a great idea. Wondering where the stash goes too. HMM!!!! But great hide a way sewing table. I would love to have one.

Genny
July 27th, 2012, 10:11 PM
That is so creative!!! I wish I had a brain like yours! I think this is a great idea. The one I fell in love with though, is your Bow Front Dresser! That is just gorgeous!!!!!! I love, love, love, that. I'll have to go back and check out the rest of your blog. You are just Brilliant!!!! Hugs, Jan L.

Not sure if you're talking to me or not, but this isn't my blog, just one I came across. I do love the idea and if I didn't have my machine on a sewing table I'd buy one of these and make it just like this one. As far as having a brain like mine...be carefull what you wish for... :lol: