PDA

View Full Version : Hershey quilt show

Panda
July 26th, 2012, 01:45 PM
I am going to the Hershey quilt show tomorrow. I am lucky enough to live only 1 hour and 15 minutes away. I know so much more this year about quilting(thanks to MSQC and all of you on this forum) than last year, so I hope to find some good stuff. I think last year I only bought a few kits for making some little easy things, not quilted items.

Kathy

quiltingtrish
July 26th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I am going tomorrow and Saturday (Saturday is an all day class) too. I will be with 3 friends and think I am arriving around 10 or 10:30. Perhaps we could set a time to meet up somewhere during the day (like maybe the front lobby area when you first get inside) to say hello. What do you think? I'll probably be there until about 3 or 4.

Hugs,

Donna F
July 26th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I wish I could go but I dont think my back would hold up to the drive or the walking. I hope you both have fun.

Panda
July 26th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I am going to the Hershey quilt show tomorrow. I am lucky enough to live only 1 hour and 15 minutes away. I know so much more this year about quilting(thanks to MSQC and all of you on this forum) than last year, so I hope to find some good stuff. I think last year I only bought a few kits for making some little easy things, not quilted items.

Kathy

Quiltingtrish, I would love to meet up with you. I plan on trying to get there around 10 or 10:30 also. Maybe you can pm me to let me know what would be a good time for you to meet.

Kathy

I am going tomorrow and Saturday (Saturday is an all day class) too. I will be with 3 friends and think I am arriving around 10 or 10:30. Perhaps we could set a time to meet up somewhere during the day (like maybe the front lobby area when you first get inside) to say hello. What do you think? I'll probably be there until about 3 or 4.

Hugs,

Panda
July 26th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I wish I could go but I dont think my back would hold up to the drive or the walking. I hope you both have fun.

I'm sorry Donna that you are having back problems and can't go to the quilt show. I am sending you good thoughts and prayers hoping that you feel better soon.

Kathy

quiltingtrish
July 26th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Panda, I PM'd you.

Trish