PDA

View Full Version : wet cat!

Divine Daisy
July 24th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Mr D just dropped a full glass of beer on the Seamus! I dont know who is more upset him or the cat. I am not helping either by laughing like a drain ........smirks

Jean Sewing Machine
July 24th, 2012, 05:57 PM
And where was the camera at this moment? Sounds like a Kodak moment for sure!

K. McEuen
July 24th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Hmmm ... bathe the cat or laugh at him later when he gets a buzz from licking it all off?

CrazyMtnLady
July 24th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Too Funny!!!! But I have done the same thing. My cats and dogs love to follow me around and lay down at my feet all the time. I go to turn and walk away and *oops* step right on them and whatever is in my hand goes crashing to the floor and usually all over them.

Sandy Navas
July 24th, 2012, 07:45 PM
I hope there was another cold one in the fridge! Poor Mr. Daisy. Poor Seamus . . . well, maybe he needed that. Heard that rinsing one's hair in beer was good.

Blondie
July 24th, 2012, 07:51 PM
oh Daisy, you are a laugh a minute. Good for you. Good for Seamus, who will be acquiring a taste for beer and condolences to Mr D for the loss of his pint.

Monique
July 24th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Where was the camera indeed.

madampolo
July 24th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Achmed the Terrorist once jumped into a bathtub only to discover it full of water. Cats are so funny when wet!

kelliedi
July 24th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Daisy that might be considered cat abuse or at the very least alcohol abuse :D....

auntiemern
July 25th, 2012, 01:14 AM
To funny Ms Daisy. Would love to have seen a pic of that. Did poor Seamus get drunk while cleaning himself? Hope it wasn't Mr. D's last one, lol