PDA

View Full Version : Good News

phoots
July 24th, 2012, 05:11 PM
I finally called the unemployment office today. This is a call I've been putting off because I feel such stress when I'm talking to them. Anyway, I called today and got good news!! They have reopened my claim and I am again ellegable for unemployment insurance. For at least the next 6 weeks my amount will be the same as before. After that I was told that I can open a new claim and my weekly amount will decrease by a significant amount. But that's several weeks from now!! For all I know, I might get a job between now and then!!!

I love you all!!

Pam in Vegas :icon_crazy: :icon_woohoo:

HandsOffItsMine
July 24th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Glad to hear that Pam. We know how stressful all that can be! Prayers that a long term assignment comes along or even better a permanent job! :)

Huggers, Ruby and Don

Divine Daisy
July 24th, 2012, 05:32 PM
fingers crossed for a job, you deserve one

NanaB
July 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM
That certainly is good news. Good luck in your search for a permanent job.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 24th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Hope it works out well for you!

tortugaquilter
July 24th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Great news! I will pray you find a job before then.

Bubby
July 24th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Yay, Pam! I pray that a permanent job opens up for you very soon. Hugs, Barb

sewbizzy
July 24th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Yea for you!!! Hoping before the amount goes down, you will find a great job!
Prayers going your way!!

lilmouse
July 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Praying for you....for a good permanent job that you will be happy in so you can make some of those quilts you have in a bucket list!

Donna F
July 24th, 2012, 08:08 PM
That is such good news for you. I'm happy to hear someone is making progress with government agencies. Me on the other hand not so good. I filed for ssd as suggested by my PM Dr & my rheumatologist and got denied! They say they believe I am able to stand at a cash register all day LOL yea whatever! Anyways I have an appt with my attorney tomorrow to scheduling a hearing. Apparently they made their decision without receiving my rheummy's report. So I still have a foot in the door. Hopefully for you your dream job will appear and you'll be all set.

middlesis1966
July 24th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Good news indeed!! I hope by the time its all said and done that you'll find full time employment!!

Monique
July 24th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Hoping you get something permanent.

auntiemern
July 25th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Congrats Pam. Praying for you to find a permanent full time position.