PDA

View Full Version : Clayton James finally arrived!

ttucsok
July 23rd, 2012, 03:30 PM
3:47 am on July 21 Clayton James arrived in the world with literally one push. No seriously, I pushed once and he popped out. It was great! I feel great and we are both healthy and happy. So I might be scarce on the quilting for now but will make up for lost time soon.

It was all about to happen. We arrived at the hospital after waiting a few days for room in the Labor and Delivery Ward for me to be induced.

Clayton James came in at 3:47am, 7lbs 3oz and 20" long

Corbin Wesson is very excited to be a big brother!

Jean Sewing Machine
July 23rd, 2012, 03:47 PM
Congratulations and you are going to make all those ladies who labored for days quite jealous of your delivery! He's a darling! Have fun, quilting will come later!

EnumclawGramma
July 23rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
Congratulations! He is adorable, and big brother looks pretty happy too!

bakermom
July 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
wonderful!! you have a beautiful family.

quiltingtrish
July 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Ahhhh - congratulations!! He is beautiful. Just 1 push? Lucky gal I'll say!

Hugs,

HandsOffItsMine
July 23rd, 2012, 04:08 PM
Congrats Tracy! He's adorable just like his big brother! :) You and Kat both had an easy one this time around. hehe Can't say that when I had Kat, dang she took her time.

Are you home already?

K. McEuen
July 23rd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Congrats! You'll have your hands full for a while. Glad everything went well.

RiverMomm
July 23rd, 2012, 04:42 PM
Congrats to all! He is so cute! And only one push?!? You are a lucky lady. Have fun with your boys-you will find you life will be all sorts of fun . . . in a boy sort of way. i got to love frogs, snakes, dirt, bugs, the color blue, stitches, and sweet hugs.

cyndiofthevortex
July 23rd, 2012, 04:52 PM
I'm so happy for you! I love small children and babies can't be beat. You are going to have so much exhausted fun! I am jealous. Five of my kids are boys and now they're all bigger (and much smarter) than me. Love those little ones with all your might and you can't go wrong.

denisecolli
July 23rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Congratulations he's beautiful

Monique
July 23rd, 2012, 04:57 PM
Congratulations. He is beautiful.

SuzyQue
July 23rd, 2012, 06:30 PM
Congratulations on that new baby boy! What a cutie! I carried my last boy just like you.....a big round ball. I am sure you will be busy, but happy now that he is here and all is well. Enjoy those two little boys. They do grow up faster than you can imagine!

buckeyequilter
July 23rd, 2012, 06:35 PM
Congratulations :)

Bubby
July 23rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Congratulations!! I'm so happy to hear you had an easy time delivering him...he's gorgeous!!!! Take care of yourself...HUGS!!!!!

Slokarma
July 23rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
Congratulations! Both are adorable!

Genny
July 23rd, 2012, 06:49 PM
Congrats on your new baby! Now you have 2 little cuties!

rebeccas-sewing
July 23rd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Congratulations! Lucky you! One push! How is that possible? I'm impressed!

mamaquilt
July 23rd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Congratulations!!!! Take good care of those little darlings, but don't forget DH either and take some time off for yourself sometimes.

pcbatiks
July 23rd, 2012, 07:45 PM
Congratulations on the cute little addition to your family!

meemeecyn
July 23rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
Awww, they are both so darling! You'll have your hands full, but I bet you still find the time to quilt. (us quilters can't help it!)

Winniesfriend
July 23rd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Congratulations, one push - so jelous but happy for you, looks like you will hand full with 2 young boys good luck.

auntiemern
July 23rd, 2012, 08:26 PM
Welcome Clayton James. How exciting for you and your family. Corbin is going to be a great big brother. Take care of your boys, and pop in occasionally with new pics, and to let us know how everything is going. Oh and CONGRATULATiONS!!!!!

madampolo
July 23rd, 2012, 08:28 PM
Look at all that hair! Big brother isn't very big himself. You are doing it like I did. It makes it REAL hard to go grocery shopping with the two!! Congratulations.

Blondie
July 23rd, 2012, 08:31 PM
What beautiful children! And isn't that the best way to have children? I had three in four years and never labored, really. I always said that the first was so good it suckered me into having more.

Congrats. I am very very happy for you.

MRoy
July 23rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Congratulations! He's beautiful and his big brother is a cutie too!

sewbizzy
July 23rd, 2012, 08:50 PM
Congratulations!!! He is so cute and his big brother is cute, too!!!
You are one lucky lady...I know because I was too...I had 4 very easy deliveries...my heart goes out to others that have labored long and hard...
They are so precious...congrats again...

BellasQuilts
July 23rd, 2012, 10:20 PM
Congratulations! It was a great day for having a baby. My DD had her son the same day but at 3:07 am. He's adorable. How wonderful he will have a big brother too. Sending you a big hug. Megan

Ginny B
July 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM
Congratulations! I had 4 pretty easy labors but never 1-push easy. :icon_bigsmile: What beautiful boys. I had 4 and they kept me hopping but it was lots of fun. Enjoy them.

Ginny B

Donna F
July 23rd, 2012, 11:45 PM
Congrats! Wow we are all busting at the seams with new babies!! And all of them so sweet! Your little guy is gorgeous! Looks like little Penny will have alot of boyfriends to choose from all over the country. I am so happy for you that labor was so easy, that never happened for me. Have fun getting that baby sugar.

lilmouse
July 23rd, 2012, 11:46 PM
Congratulations! Sending big hugs to all.....Corbin looks like a little doll himself and pleased to be big brother....time will tell. Enjoy the little one....make time for you and hubby as well...again Congratulations!

brook
July 24th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Congratulations! So sweet and brother is too. : )

aliaslaceygreen
July 25th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Congrats to you all!! Isn't he a handsome one!