PDA

View Full Version : Good Day - Good News

Ginny B
July 20th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Yesterday was such a horrible day for me -- work was insane, the insurance rep for the person who caused the accident my dh was in last week was dragging her feet on even going to look at our van and deciding what to do so that we could figure out what we are going to do about a car and I've been anxiously awaiting the results of my eldest ds's biopsy results. Well, today, work was much better (and we got out early), the ins. rep called back and said they will be accepting 100% liability for the accident (a relief to us for sure) and then to top it off this afternoon we FINALLY got the results of my sons' biopsy.
They have ruled out all intestinal diseases. Of course, we still don't know what's causing him to have these real bad episodes of pain, etc. the dr. thinks maybe his depression and anxiety might be a part of it but I'm not sure I believe that totally. They are going to do an ultrasound of his liver and gallbladder next week though too. ( I would have thought they had done that before -- had a lot of tests run). Anyway, I am very relieved because you know, the longer you have to wait and think, the more your mind goes where you really don't like.

I would just ask some continued prayers for my son dealing with his depression --- and prayers for all of us around him trying to help him along. I pray that we know what to say and what to do to help and not make things worse. I felt real bad for my #3 son in CA. He called me the other day really upset because he had just gotten off the phone with his brother and was really scared by what he was hearing and worried and wanted us to know so we could get to him since we live here. He was so upset.

Overall though, today was a much better day than yesterday - and the day before that too - so I will take it one day at a time.

Here's hoping for a good day tomorrow.

Ginny B

CrazyMtnLady
July 20th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Ginny, prayers going up for your son and your family. I hope they find the cause of his pain quickly.

Sandy Navas
July 20th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Sending prayers and prayers and prayers. Depression is such a horrible disease. I wish your son well!!

auntiemern
July 21st, 2012, 12:15 AM
Ginny, will send up extra prayers for your son. Depression and anxiety can wreak havoc on your body. The symptoms he is showing could very well be attributed to that. I have a friend that is in the same place. On another note, congrats on the insurance news.

Bubby
July 21st, 2012, 12:59 AM
Ginny....My prayers are with you and your family. I know it's difficult not knowing how to help your son.

sewbizzy
July 21st, 2012, 01:01 AM
Ginny, I will include your son, you and your family in my prayers...hoping your son will improve day by day...
I have 4 grown children---three sons and a daughter...worrying about them never ends...great news about the insurance company
Hugs and blessings to you!

Donna F
July 21st, 2012, 01:34 AM
I'm happy to hear you are getting some good news. It's good to take it one day at a time. I'm praying for you and your family.

pcbatiks
July 21st, 2012, 02:15 AM
Ginny, Your son and your family will be in my prayers.

rebeccas-sewing
July 21st, 2012, 08:09 AM
Hang in there, Ginny! Keep us posted. Thinking of you.

candy
July 21st, 2012, 08:55 AM
I will be praying for your son and your family.

MRoy
July 21st, 2012, 01:07 PM
Ginny, thinking of you and your family.