PDA

View Full Version : Ipad2

Genny
July 19th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Everyone with an iPad...look what I just found! Smilies...all kinds of them...all on my keyboard. You all probably knew this, but I just found them! 😃😌😱😝😜👿😷😡😍 and lots of other things too...⛄🐱🐶🐭🐷🐴🐔☀☔...💝🎈☎🎃🎁🎄⛵✈...doesn't take much to make me happy!

K. McEuen
July 19th, 2012, 07:52 PM
They show up as smilies to you, but to me they are a bunch of squares.

Sewbee
July 19th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Hmmm. I can see all the different styled and colored smilies. I'm reading this on the original iPad. Wonder if I have any smilies like that....nope, can't find them if I do. Well anyway, they are cute Genny! :)

Genny
July 19th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Hmmm. I can see all the different styled and colored smilies. I'm reading this on the original iPad. Wonder if I have any smilies like that....nope, can't find them if I do. Well anyway, they are cute Genny! :)

If your iPad is updated to at least an 5.0 then you probably have them. Just go to your settings and clic on general, then keyboard, then click on International keyboards and then add new keyboard. Find and click on Emoji.

Then To find them just tap on the globe icon on the bottom left of your keyboard. 😄😄😄😄

I purchased an app from the app store on iPad that was iPad tips and tricks for 99cents and its been really usefull.

Sewbee
July 20th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the info Genny! I did find the Emoji keyboard under the keyboard settings just as you described!
☀☔☺