PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU!!!

Meli
July 19th, 2012, 12:14 AM
To all of you wonderful, thoughtful, loving, unseen friends who have kept my family - especially my mother in law -- in your prayers. Since her original diagnosis with breast cancer in late may, she has had two biopsies and two lumpectomies, the second of which was 8 days ago. Today, the results are in. They have successfully removed all the affected tissue. Now, as soon as the gamma doctor can arrange it, she'll be having radiation treatments, either once a week for 6 weeks or once a day for 5 days. We're all hoping for the latter. Needless to say, we here in Utah are thrilled! Thank you all again. Prayers rock!

Meli

sewbizzy
July 19th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Will continue to keep her in my prayers!!

lilmouse
July 19th, 2012, 01:18 AM
will continue to pray....my sis went through this years ago and had to have a double masectomy(sp)....her cancer doubled in size in less than a week....my thoughts are with you and hopefully the radiation will kick a*s!

Winniesfriend
July 19th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Thank you for the update, that is wonderful news.

auntiemern
July 19th, 2012, 03:12 AM
That is GREAT news Meli. Will continue to keep her in my prayers.

K. McEuen
July 19th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Sounds good. I have an older friend who went through pretty much the same process that your mom has, the lumpectomies and then the radiation. Norma said the radiation wasn't terrible, that she just had an egg sized spot on the side of her breast that looked like she had a really bad sun burn. That was several years ago and she's been fine since. Hopefully your mom's treatment goes the same way.

Monique
July 19th, 2012, 08:33 AM
That is great news.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 19th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Prayers will continue for her return to health!

Lonna
July 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM
That is great news. I know now every one can breath just a little bit easier.

SuzyQue
July 19th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Awesome news! Prayer is amazing! Continued prayers for complete healing.