PDA

View Full Version : From mental high to WTH?

auntiemern
July 18th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Let me explain. I just got back this evening from a week of vacation. After driving home for 2 1/2 hrs I just did not feel like stopping at the end of the road and checking the mail. After a bit of rest, and DH wanting me to go get dinner, I stopped on my way out to get the mail. What a surprise I had. There was a package in there, and my first thought was, ok what did I order and forget about. Wasn't that. It was a package from Ruby. She had sent me the 'Cars' fabric I had completely forgotten about, and a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts. So I have been on cloud 9 all evening. Then the news came on. This is where my mood went totally south. They have arrested a man in my county, that apparently had hidden camera's in several women's restrooms. OMG!!! The very first place they mentioned, was the very grocery store I have been in, and used the restroom at least twice in the past 3 weeks. So here I am, freaking out, wondering just how many people have seen me going to the bathroom at the store. Let's see. The FREAK that installed the camera's, the numerous policeman and detectives, the prosecutor who filed the charges. (who by the way, would be the same prosecutor, that prosecuted Bubby's abuser.) So I am flipping out and DH thinks the whole **** thing is rather humorous. Well, lets see who is laughing, when they put my lily white butt up on the big screen for everyone in the courtroom to see. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
July 18th, 2012, 12:33 AM
He sounds like such a creep! His defense? He has a fetish! I think they should lock him and his fetish up and throw away the key!

K. McEuen
July 18th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Haha! OMG, but I'm sorry, I'm laughing because my first thought when reading this (I hadn't gotten that far into it) was "Crap! Her chocolate covered macadamia nuts were all melted!"

I sorta look at the whole pervert part as "If some idiot has cameras in a bathroom I'm using, he deserves the blinding that will happen when the glare from my lily white a$$ hits the camera lens."

auntiemern
July 18th, 2012, 12:39 AM
LOL, didn't open them right away cuz I didn't want chocolate macadamia soup. High today was 102, so no doubt they were melted.
Haha! OMG, but I'm sorry, I'm laughing because my first thought when reading this (I hadn't gotten that far into it) was "Crap! Her chocolate covered macadamia nuts were all melted!"

I sorta look at the whole pervert part as "If some idiot has cameras in a bathroom I'm using, he deserves the blinding that will happen when the glare from my lily white a$$ hits the camera lens."

Bubby
July 18th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Marilyn....I'm with Karen and I first thought yours was a tale about melted chocolate. How terrible for you. I had a stalker for a while and even though he just wanted to 'look' I felt so violated. At least your creep has been arrested. Hugs, Barb

Genny
July 18th, 2012, 01:09 AM
It would have served the creep right if he'd seen my back side...would have scared him to death...:icon_eek:

CrazyMtnLady
July 18th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I can't imagine what goes through the minds of all those perverts out there. I am sure this pervert will have a great time in jail! LOL

cyndiofthevortex
July 18th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I hate moral sickness. Thank God he was caught. I hope he gets the maximum penalty for what he has done.

buckeyequilter
July 18th, 2012, 03:05 PM
My first thought was the chocolate was melted too.

At least they caught him....let's hope he gets some jail time from this.

sewmuchjan
July 18th, 2012, 06:18 PM
OMG that is so not right!!!! I hope that they lock him up and throw away the key!!! But I am sure someone will find it and let him back out!!!! Then he will go on to look at backsides!!!! SICK!!!

Barb that is so scary to have someone stalk you....creepy...ick!!!burrrr. So sad that they haven't got that creep yet before he does something much worse!!!

Blondie
July 19th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Oh.
My.
Goodness.

Perhaps this fella got his start as a young man, driving around, mooning unsuspecting victims sitting on their porch. Or perhaps he was the one mooned?

Seriously, this is funny, but not. I would be freaking out.
[/B]

MRoy
July 19th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Marilyn, that's terrible! But if having to identify a picture of your bottom in court could put this pervert in jail, maybe it would be worth the embarrassment!