PDA

View Full Version : HEEELLLLOOO!! Where are you???

Texsam
August 28th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Ok Bridgette, where are ya?? Don't make me start using the :icon_angry: face!! Sis is starting to question me about what I may have done to ya. :icon_eek: You know she can be perSIStent! Get it?? :lol:

Seriously, hope everything's alright and we miss you :icon_sniff: and your wit :icon_rolleyes:
:icon_rofl: :icon_hug:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 28th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Wit?! No wonder I only have 1/2, you've got the other HERE! *snort* :lol: Contrary to popular belief, Sheila did NOT kill me ... although she keeps trying but I'm bigger than her so she just bounces off of my like a pebble off of a gigantic rubber ball! :icon_rofl:

So, Sheila ... I see a lot of new folks on the board but no "proper" greetings from YOU! You know, your own special brand of welcome?! :icon_rofl: So get busy Girl, you've got new folks to scare off! :lol:

Dragonfly
August 28th, 2010, 09:00 PM
:lol:I'd love to see this 'welcome' post that frightened a newbie off, I haven't found it yet. As one of the current crop of 'Newbies', take heart, I don't frighten very easily. :D:icon_giggle::icon_mooooh::icon_hug:

Lynn

middlesis1966
August 28th, 2010, 10:13 PM
:lol:I'd love to see this 'welcome' post that frightened a newbie off, I haven't found it yet. As one of the current crop of 'Newbies', take heart, I don't frighten very easily. :D:icon_giggle::icon_mooooh::icon_hug:

Lynn

O:icon_crazy: sheila doesnt do very warm welcomes round here. She leaves angry faces for a newbie. Then she tries to act all innocent:lol::lol:. Trust me Ive seen it:lol:. Check out the new member thread that says new from flor/conn. But for some strange reason we still let her stay on the island with us.:icon_heh:

middlesis1966
August 28th, 2010, 10:22 PM
:icon_popcorn::icon_popcorn:
Wit?! No wonder I only have 1/2, you've got the other HERE! *snort* :lol: Contrary to popular belief, Sheila did NOT kill me ... although she keeps trying but I'm bigger than her so she just bounces off of my like a pebble off of a gigantic rubber ball! :icon_rofl:

So, Sheila ... I see a lot of new folks on the board but no "proper" greetings from YOU! You know, your own special brand of welcome?! :icon_rofl: So get busy Girl, you've got new folks to scare off! :lol:

Oh Bridge Im so glad your ok. I was alittle worried the :icon_crazy: (aka shelia) lady found you:lol: I was going to get ahold of the quilt police if you didnt show up. I'd be like a this :icon_crazy: lady (aka shelia) did something with our friend Bridgette, so go take her sewing machine from her and lock it up until we find you.:icon_heh::icon_heh: Just wait shelia they are watchn you!:lol::lol:

Texsam
August 28th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Ha Ha Ha

Ya'll are real funny! :icon_heh: See sis I told you I didn't do nothing!

I'm not gonna greet anymore new people and scare them off. Thank you Dragonfly and I will welcome you here. :icon_hi:

Going to hide now in my dark hole with my sewing machine.

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 29th, 2010, 03:50 AM

Lynn

Oh Lynn! You'll fit in w/us :icon_crazy: people just fine! :lol:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 29th, 2010, 03:52 AM
:icon_popcorn::icon_popcorn:

Oh Bridge Im so glad your ok. I was alittle worried the :icon_crazy: (aka shelia) lady found you:lol: I was going to get ahold of the quilt police if you didnt show up. I'd be like a this :icon_crazy: lady (aka shelia) did something with our friend Bridgette, so go take her sewing machine from her and lock it up until we find you.:icon_heh::icon_heh: Just wait shelia they are watchn you!:lol::lol:

Well, no need to worry yourself Sis, the Quilt Police guard my house on a regular basis, they would've caught her up in their latest block and locked her sewing machine up but, good if she tried anything! BWAA HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 29th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Ha Ha Ha

Ya'll are real funny! :icon_heh: See sis I told you I didn't do nothing!

I'm not gonna greet anymore new people and scare them off. Thank you Dragonfly and I will welcome you here. :icon_hi:

Going to hide now in my dark hole with my sewing machine.

Aw, c'mon Sheila! It's not a "proper welcome" unless YOU do it! :icon_rofl:

*hands Sheila a bendable light to use in her hole* :icon_razz:

janluna
August 29th, 2010, 09:05 AM
I love you guys, you make me laugh. I just wish I had a quick wit like you! :icon_kiss:
:icon_hug: It takes me a while for come backs to catch up. I really enjoy you. Hugs, Jan

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 29th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I love you guys, you make me laugh. I just wish I had a quick wit like you! :icon_kiss:
:icon_hug: It takes me a while for come backs to catch up. I really enjoy you. Hugs, Jan

:lol: Jan, I think it's b/c we live in Texas. You have to be quick witted to survive living here or you'll fry in the heat ... well at least your brains will ... or maybe they have that's why we're all :icon_crazy::icon_mooooh::icon_rofl: :lol:

middlesis1966
August 29th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Ok Bridgette, where are ya?? Don't make me start using the :icon_angry: face!! Sis is starting to question me about what I may have done to ya. :icon_eek: You know she can be perSIStent! Get it?? :lol:

Seriously, hope everything's alright and we miss you :icon_sniff: and your wit :icon_rolleyes:
:icon_rofl: :icon_hug:

LOL I just now seen the perSIStent comment,:icon_heh::icon_heh::icon_heh:. Good one Shelia!:icon_umpf:

Texsam
August 29th, 2010, 11:00 PM
you'll fry in the heat ... well at least your brains will :icon_crazy::icon_mooooh::icon_rofl: :lol:

And now we know. :icon_heh::icon_heh::icon_heh:

Texsam
August 29th, 2010, 11:03 PM
LOL I just now seen the perSIStent comment,:icon_heh::icon_heh::icon_heh:. Good one Shelia!:icon_umpf:

Finally someone got it!! Bridgette marched right past that one! And look who spelled my name right. :icon_heh:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 29th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Finally someone got it!! Bridgette marched right past that one! And look who spelled my name right. :icon_heh:

Nah, got it just forgot to *snort* *chuckle* at it ... :D