PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, kitty!

Jean Sewing Machine
July 11th, 2012, 11:05 PM
IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, READ NO FURTHER!

Dear Kitty--you made sure that my new red, white and blue quilt was quite covered with your blonde fur. You get mad at me every day when I shoo you off the bed to make it each morning. Now, you make sure I know how well my new quilt will wash by hacking up a hairball in the middle of my beautiful creation. Thanks so much for that special treat. Why can't cats aim at the tile floor when they decide it's time to reject their lunch? I never could figure that one out. Oh, the joys of pet ownership.

Thanks, MomCat

madampolo
July 11th, 2012, 11:08 PM
I feel your pain.

RiverMomm
July 11th, 2012, 11:09 PM
LOL- it's all about kitty love. You are the MomCat and therefore you get to clean it up.

Sandy Navas
July 11th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Been there, done that. And also - have you noticed they have a very unique way of telling you that you missed cleaning their littler box a couple minutes ago??????

stitching woman
July 11th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Oh and on such a pretty quilt. Sure hope it washes up well.

BellasQuilts
July 11th, 2012, 11:41 PM
So sorry Jean. Bad kitty!

kelliedi
July 12th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Jean you need to get a dog so they can clean up the hairballs and rejected lunches..... and sometimes they clean the litterbox too. Depends on the dog....

K. McEuen
July 12th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Middle of the bed, any place that you might step on it in your bare feet in the middle of the night and let's not forget when they deposit one in your shoe during the night as well.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 12th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Jean you need to get a dog so they can clean up the hairballs and rejected lunches..... and sometimes they clean the litterbox too. Depends on the dog....
Thanks, Kellie, but no thanks!

Jean Sewing Machine
July 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Middle of the bed, any place that you might step on it in your bare feet in the middle of the night and let's not forget when they deposit one in your shoe during the night as well.
He seldom does it, but right after we carpeted our basement, we had a 4 day power outage, and he did his thing on the new carpet at 4 in the morning. I had to search in the dark for the mess, the cleaner, the rags ect, and hope my flashlight would hold out long enough so I could see if I cleaned it completely. I was cussin' that night!

phoots
July 12th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Been there, done that!!

Pam in Vegas

auntiemern
July 12th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Bad Kitty, Good Momma Jean. I don't know what I would have done, besides the obvious. I love animals, but so glad I don't have any any more. After we had to put down my husky Max, I said I would never have another pet.

AngelaLashley
July 12th, 2012, 03:57 AM
I feel for you Jean, mine did the same thing this morning but on the quilt on my bed... ....gross...

Granny Judy
July 12th, 2012, 06:35 AM
I get the surprises right before entering the bathroom.. in the middle of the night when I am barefoot and in a hurry... Baddddd.... Kitty.. BAD!! (pssst...we went to hardwood floors!!)

Blondie
July 12th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Oh, nothing like a kitty to show their love, affection and displeasure.

quilter.martha
July 12th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Our kittens haven't reached the hair ball stage yet (so thankful). I know my time is coming though....

MRoy
July 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM
This is another reason why none of our critters live in the house. The farm shop is their home.