PDA

View Full Version : Sheila (Texsam)

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 24th, 2010, 10:54 PM
:icon_angry: :icon_slap: :icon_giggle: :icon_hihi: :icon_razz: :lol: :icon_rofl:

janluna
August 24th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Bridgette, where do you get those cute icons from? Hugs, Jan

Texsam
August 24th, 2010, 11:57 PM
:icon_surprised: I have my own forum thread!!!

Jan if you look to the side of where you are typing your response to the forum there should be rows of the smiley faces. Down below them is the word [More]. If you click on that it opens up a box with more of the faces in it. Have fun!!! This is my one of my favorites - :icon_hug:

Oh Bridgette :icon_popcorn: I'm watching and waiting!

Texsam
August 24th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Oh look and I'm a Princess now :lol:

janluna
August 25th, 2010, 12:07 AM
:icon_surprised: I have my own forum thread!!!

Jan if you look to the side of where you are typing your response to the forum there should be rows of the smiley faces. Down below them is the word [More]. If you click on that it opens up a box with more of the faces in it. Have fun!!! This is my one of my favorites - :icon_hug:

Oh Bridgette :icon_popcorn: I'm watching and waiting!
Thank you. I found them but I am dumb b/c I couldn't figure how to put it in my message. duh!!!!

middlesis1966
August 25th, 2010, 08:24 AM
:icon_hi: It looks like you didnt get voted off the island. Thanks for playing!:lol::lol::lol:

Texsam
August 25th, 2010, 09:38 AM
:icon_woohoo: :icon_woohoo:

sally
August 25th, 2010, 10:55 AM
:icon_heh::icon_wave::icon_rofl::V:icon_tup:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 25th, 2010, 11:51 PM
WHAT?! We VOTED?! I didn't get to vote, I missed the vote! We need to hold the vote again b/c I didn't get to vote!!! :icon_angry:

Did you see, Sheila? None of the new folks have come back! SEE what you did?! :icon_mad:
Sorry, couldn't resist!

:lol::icon_rofl::lol::icon_rofl::icon_hug:

middlesis1966
August 25th, 2010, 11:59 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I think it was all of us crazies that scared them away. Good thing there are no quilt police, lol.
WHAT?! We VOTED?! I didn't get to vote, I missed the vote! We need to hold the vote again b/c I didn't get to vote!!! :icon_angry:

Did you see, Sheila? None of the new folks have come back! SEE what you did?! :icon_mad:
Sorry, couldn't resist!

Texsam
August 26th, 2010, 12:27 AM

Sorry, couldn't resist!

NO voting is over!! If you didn't vote you are stuck with what you get! :icon_bah:

OMG they haven't come back :icon_sniff: Seriously maybe I shouldn't greet anybody else.

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 26th, 2010, 01:02 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I think it was all of us crazies that scared them away. Good thing there are no quilt police, lol.

Shhhhhhh, Sis, don't TELL!!! :icon_rofl:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 26th, 2010, 01:05 AM
NO voting is over!! If you didn't vote you are stuck with what you get! :icon_bah:

OMG they haven't come back :icon_sniff: Seriously maybe I shouldn't greet anybody else.

AW NUTZ! Stuck w/you I am ... :icon_umpf:

:lol: You know you didn't scare them off for realies! Most folks don't go back and answer their welcomes anyways! I think it's coz they're too busy scouring the rest of this crazy, I mean fun placE! :icon_rofl:

sally
August 26th, 2010, 01:06 AM
What...Did someone call the police? I miss all the action...Ugh!:icon_stunned::icon_sniff::icon_beuj:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 26th, 2010, 07:20 PM
What...Did someone call the police? I miss all the action...Ugh!:icon_stunned::icon_sniff::icon_beuj:

:lol: No, they weren't here she said, and am I thankful for THAT! :lol::icon_heh:

Texsam
August 26th, 2010, 08:58 PM
:lol: You know you didn't scare them off for realies! Most folks don't go back and answer their welcomes anyways! I think it's coz they're too busy scouring the rest of this crazy, I mean fun placE! :icon_rofl:

Trying to get on my good side will not help you now! :icon_evil:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 26th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Trying to get on my good side will not help you now! :icon_evil:

Oh ... mah bad ... did you see the new folks waiting to be greeted?! :lol:

janluna
August 27th, 2010, 09:58 AM
:icon_woohoo: You guys are crazy but I love it!!! You all make my day brighter! Thank you. :icon_kiss

janluna
August 27th, 2010, 10:00 AM
I will master these icons yet... :icon_kiss:

Texsam
August 27th, 2010, 10:06 AM
I will master these icons yet... :icon_kiss:

:icon_woohoo: Go Jan!! :icon_heh:

Vicki
August 27th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Did someone say crazy place? :icon_crazy: No wonder I feel so at home here!:icon_tup:

middlesis1966
August 27th, 2010, 09:20 PM
:icon_wave:OOO shelia trust me I havent forgot you that quickly, lol. I too am watching and waiting :D:D. The weekend has just started for us :icon_crazy:. HA HA. What did you do with Bridg, I havent seen her here today, hmmmmmmmmmmmm!:icon_heh::icon_heh::icon_heh:
I know your both in texas but thats a big state so you just dont run into her going to the quilt shop.

Texsam
August 27th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Not telling! :icon_heh:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 31st, 2010, 10:37 PM
Did someone say crazy place? :icon_crazy: No wonder I feel so at home here!:icon_tup:

:lol: GOOD! Glad you'll be happy here w/the rest of us .. :icon_crazy::icon_mooooh: