PDA

View Full Version : I am not complaining, just saying

Monique
July 10th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Ok I am sitting here freezing. It is 57F inside the house, the outside temp is about 46F. I just put socks on. Our days are so hot, but the nights remain cool. It is great for sleeping just a little nippy sitting at the puter. Need more hot coffeeeeeee!!

Blondie
July 10th, 2012, 07:04 AM
I can hardly wait for the little nip in the air. I wake up, and while it is cooler than last week ~ thank goodness ~ the humidity is still stifling. Here's a cuppa hot coffee for you Monique!

Monique
July 10th, 2012, 07:07 AM
I can hardly wait for the little nip in the air. I wake up, and while it is cooler than last week ~ thank goodness ~ the humidity is still stifling. Here's a cuppa hot coffee for you Monique!

Thank you Blondie.

Bubby
July 10th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Good Morning Blondie and Monique,

Monique you can send some of your cool temps our way...it's still so hot here. We did get a little rain yesterday, not enough, but a little. It washed some of the dust off my car.

My plans for the day are fairly free and I may get some time on the sewing machine. We are having computer troubles so I should get out and start looking at new ones. Yesterday I got inspired to possibly make a Pineapple quilt, just because. So far it hasn't gone any further than that! I need to do something in blues, a color I rarely put into my quilts (not a blue person). When I do use blue it's normally turquoise. I choose green over blue every time....I'm told it's because I'm a redhead (what does that have to do with it?).

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday. Prayers are going out for those of us who have health issues, or loved ones with health issues. Keep the faith. Barb

Granny Judy
July 10th, 2012, 08:01 AM
I love the Fall weather. Kool nights with warm days. This heat was brutal with all the humidity. Hoping those days are behind us here in Illinois. I'll join ya for a hot cuppa Tea..decaf please!! Gotta get my day going, soon. Hot shower, then kitchen duties calling my name. Barb, I'm still waiting for some rain to show up here.. Ground is pretty cracked and grass turning brown. (and I can't spell worth a hoot today. Keep adding letters where they're not needed)

Lisaau
July 10th, 2012, 08:11 AM
l'll gladly take the heat and humidity and give you guys winter

mamaquilt
July 10th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Anybody wants rain???? We do have lots of it here in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
It's one of those rainy summers that never end. That's why I'll try Strasbourg now, which is in France. Just for a couple of days.

See you ladies

Michèle

CrazyMtnLady
July 10th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Sorry you are so cold, I can send you some of the heat and humidity from here. It rained on and off for two days here and this morning is a nice cool 72*F. I know it will get a lot hotter than that as the day goes on. I haven't heard the forecast to know if there is anymore rain on tap for us. I will be shopping all day so it can rain if it wants too. DH and I both need new glasses, it sure will be great to be able to see things clearer.

madampolo
July 10th, 2012, 10:23 AM
It won't be fall here in Texas until Sept or October. I don't envy the North its winter. I'd rather sit by the pool than shovel snow any day.

Genny
July 10th, 2012, 10:58 AM
At this moment its pretty nice out, about 73 degrees. By noon though it'll be around 90 or more and I'm just plain tired of these high temps. From what the weather station says we may get back up to around 100 in the next few days. I absolutely hate the hot weather and we so desperately need rain.
I'm heading out in a few minutes to go shopping for some new clothes, all I seem to have is blue jeans and tees. Tomorrow I take my grandaughter shopping, THAT should wear me out!
Have a great day everyone, and Monique, have another cup of coffee or in my case it would be hot chocolate.