PDA

View Full Version : MEET THE APPLES OF MY EYE!!!!!

sewmuchjan
July 9th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Here are my DGD's that are staying with us for 4 weeks. I love them to death, even if they are goofy!!!! Kassie is 14, and blonde (yes sad but true :) ), Hope is 11, a redhead!!! So I will be on & off here for a bit!!! :D Cuz they take a lot of work!!! Got to feed them once in a while!!!! ;)

Hugs, Love, and Blessings to you all...
Jan G aka Grandma!!!

Winniesfriend
July 9th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Cute grand kids.

nurrsey
July 9th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Have fun with them Jan!!

Patrice
July 9th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Fun fun for you jan. so happy for you

Genny
July 9th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Pretty girls! Have a great time!

BellasQuilts
July 9th, 2012, 11:32 PM
They are adorable! Have fun hanging with your DGDs!

stitching woman
July 9th, 2012, 11:56 PM
They are so very cute. Have fun.

sewmuchjan
July 10th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Thanks Ladies...my old laptop just died and I am on DH puter...:( hopefuly I can get it fixed soon..cuz I don't like DH puter....:( I will see you all on Tuesday. If I can get back on!!!! Going of to cry now, cuz I can afford to replace my laptop, and it runs my two emb. machines. I am going to be lost for a while!!!!! No emb. and no you all and no Jenny!!! Acckkkk

Hugs,and prayers for those who need them and for all of you who don't, cuz it can't hurt.
Love, and God Bless,
Jan G.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 10th, 2012, 12:18 AM
So sorry Jan! Hope you get it all back working soon. Have fun with the girls!

Monique
July 10th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Have fun with the girls.

Hopefully you get up and running soon.

Bubby
July 10th, 2012, 07:17 AM
I love kids with goofy personalities....your DGD's look like fun! Enjoy your time with them!! Barb

CrazyMtnLady
July 10th, 2012, 08:56 AM
What lovely grand daughters. I can see the devilment in their eyes too! Have a great time with them. Maybe make a quilt together.

Sandy Navas
July 10th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Love the apple slice toothy smile. Nothing like grandkids, is there. We have a blonde in our family, too - only it isn't her hair color. Makes for entertainment quite often.

Sure hope your laptop has a change of mind and decides to play fair real soon!!

sewengirl
July 12th, 2012, 07:29 PM
While the DD"s r spending time with their DGP' their DM and DF r spending time together, But it seem that their DM is spend more time by her self cause my DH is working his butt of in this 100 degee weather or hotter. But Im glad that my girls get to spend time down their. I just hope they dont eat my mom out of house and home. they can eat alot. Be good girls or grandma will put u to work.