PDA

View Full Version : Mr Daisy home.......again

Divine Daisy
July 9th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Mr D came home today and will be with me for about 2 weeks we think. His bloods shot up so well after he was so ill that they have released him early........ yay us! He has to go for bloods wednesday and may need plateletes as they continue quite low. At some point in the next couple of weeks he will have another PET scan which will determine when he has the stem cell transplant.

Meantime I might get some sewing in (read that as I MUST get some sewing in)

My work book is looking grim. Fortunately people are being very understanding and no one had a definate delivery date and knew about what is going on in my life.

The batik Evening of the Reef quilt is a fair way along. I have some applique and beading to do on the last but one border. The beading at least can wait until I need something to hand sew while I visit Mr D next time round. I dont want to attach that border until the beading is done cause it gets to be a pain lugging a whole quilt top around. The final border is pieced ready.

I have a quick baby quilt to do........and it will be quick lol. The child was born a couple of weeks ago. If I dont get to this he will be celebrating his first birthday before he gets it lol. I MUST make 3 aprons too.

Now that I have wasted your time thinking aloud I will wander off for a nice bath I think lol

pcbatiks
July 9th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Daisy, Glad to hear Mr Daisy is feeling better and could go home. The two of you have been in my prayers. Please post a picture of the Evening of the Reef quilt when you finish....I would love to see it!

MRoy
July 9th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Yay!! for Mr. Daisy being home. You both continue to be in my prayers.

K. McEuen
July 9th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Glad to hear that Mr. D is well enough to come home, for a decent amount of time this trip. I'm sure both of you get more rest when he is there. And we well know that the cats need someplace to lay, so I am sure they will be glad to see him.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 9th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Hope Mr. D gets to stay home for a while an doesn't have any reasons to go back until his next scheduled time. And I am so intrigued with the beaded reef quilt, that soundslovely! Pictures, we need pictures!

Genny
July 9th, 2012, 08:34 PM
I'm so happy Mr D is better and can be at home with you. I'm sure this makes both of you feel better!

SuzyQue
July 9th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Such good news, but please take it easy on that long list of projects! Enjoy your bath and breathe!

auntiemern
July 9th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Oh Alison. So glad that Stewart actually gets to spend more than a few days home this time. The kitties will be ecstatic. Enjoy your time home with him, and prayers will continue.

CrazyMtnLady
July 9th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Glad to hear your handsome hunk will be home with you for a while. I am sure the cats will be happy too!

Sandy Navas
July 9th, 2012, 09:02 PM
See, it works!!! We've all been pulling for the two of you!!! Sure hope you are doing well, too - you've been so quiet about yourself . . . Hug YOUR Hunk!! Tell him we all are proud of how well he's fighting.

Winniesfriend
July 9th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Good to hear Mr D is home for a short while, hope you get some quilting done, at least with hubby home he cant be taking any more orders for "no trouble quilts" enjoy your time together.

nurrsey
July 9th, 2012, 09:15 PM
So glad to hear Mr Daisy is home with you!!

sewmuchjan
July 9th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Another WOOHOOO Glad Mr D. is HOME!!!! WOOOOHOOOO

Love, Hugs, and Blessings to you and Mr. D.
Jan G.

middlesis1966
July 9th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Yahoo, Mr Daisy gets to go home!!!!!

Lonna
July 9th, 2012, 10:28 PM
So glad that Mr. D is home for awhile enjoy your time together.

phoots
July 10th, 2012, 02:18 AM
So happy to hear this!!

Pam in Vegas

lilmouse
July 10th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Very happy to hear he is home again...will continue prayers for you...can't wait to see pics on those quilts...sounds interesting!

Monique
July 10th, 2012, 06:01 AM
That is great news all around. Happy sewing!!

nadiaskhan
July 10th, 2012, 07:11 AM
It's great news.. I know you were soo relieved yesterday when I spoke to you.. Hope all goes well.. Will remember you guys in my prayers..