PDA

View Full Version : Heading out :)

auntiemern
July 9th, 2012, 12:58 AM
I am going to be heading down to Lake O for a week of rest and relaxation. Taking plenty of fabric and stuff to keep me busy though. Was wondering if any of the forum peeps down that way wanted to meet up for lunch or something somewhere along the way. I usually go through Richland, but can go through Lebanon if that will work. Any one interested, just let me know. I plan on leaving Tuesday.

kelliedi
July 9th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Marilyn please be careful down there. There has been a third death due to electrocution from a dock. This time it is a 25 yr old girl. Have fun and enjoy. kellie

K. McEuen
July 9th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Hope you have a good time.

We'll try to behave here while you are gone, lest someone come along and try to smack our hands.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 9th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Have a great time! Relax and don't push yourself to make 20 quilts while you are gone! Check out any quilt shops that you might find down there! See you soon!

carolv
July 9th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Well, to far away to meet you but, if I could I'd be at Bennet Spring's State Park in a canoe, just floating, floating, floating. Or fishing, fishing, fishing.
Have a great, relaxing vacation.

Sandy Navas
July 9th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Sorry I'm going to miss you - and want to suggest you follow Kellie's advice. Hope they find the electrical source soon - or make it mandatory that people stay out of the water until it is located. Be safe and relax.

Bubby
July 9th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Have a good time and get some rest....and be careful....electrocution on the docks!!!!??

K. McEuen
July 9th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Last I heard on the electrocutions (after the 2 boys) was that they thought it was coming from a houseboat in the area that had some sort of live wire either connected to a pontoon or ladder? Might be something else since another person has gotten killed from it.

auntiemern
July 9th, 2012, 10:22 PM
I probably won't be anywhere near the water, but have warned DH not to go touching any docks while he is out fishing. Do however plan on doing the thrifts stores and yard selling this week end, since so many peeps are finding some great deals. Will have to look around for LQS, don't know of any off hand. I'll still be in touch, I go no where without one of my laptops.