PDA

View Full Version : Had to share..kittens 5 weeks old!

CrazyMtnLady
July 8th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I was sitting on the floor in the back room today with the camera and taking pics of the kittens. I love them all! Half-Pint is my fav though. What a face! And she is the runt about half the size of the others.24163

I took a pick of "The Three Stooges" And if I could tell them apart I would call the one with the SMILE Joker, that is what he reminded me of in this picture!...:D

This is the bunch, except for one of the grey tigers( twin to the one right in front) who is hiding. I just think they are all so adorable and hate to think I have to give them away.

We have the 3 stooges! Larry, Curly and Moe.. just can't tell who's who.
The twin tigers I just call MonkeyButts
Then there is Blackie and Half-Pint.

I want to keep them all!!

Beach Cottage Quilter
July 8th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Awe...You'll be ready to send them to good homes when they start eating bags of dry food, filling up that litter box, and getting into everything. lol Enjoy them while they are kittens. Thanks for sharing your sweet kitties.

HandsOffItsMine
July 8th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Donna, they are just too cute for words. We had a Pumpkin, he would let Kat carry him around in a plastic shopping bag and be dressed up in Cabbage Patch clothes. :)

Half Pint would be the one I would keep it I could only keep one, if two, also Blackie. Hehe!

Monique
July 8th, 2012, 07:26 PM
They are cute indeed.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 8th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Oh my gosh, they are darling! I have an old boy, yellow tabby, 15 years old, remember those hilarious kitten days!

DCM
July 8th, 2012, 07:49 PM
They're adorable! I wish I wasn't allergic to cats. Enjoy them!

Sandy Navas
July 8th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Thanks for sharing!! I have such a weak spot for kittens that I have to keep myself in check.

Louise
July 8th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Half pint looks like my cat squirt she was the runt of a litter as well. The face looks just the same

BellasQuilts
July 8th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I just love kittens. DH does not like cats at all except outside hunting mice. So, I haven't had a kitty for many years. Enjoy them!!

nurrsey
July 8th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I love cats and these babies are so cute.

madampolo
July 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM
My husband loves cats, more than I have ever seen in a man. We have four - Achmed the Terrorist, Steven Hawkins (Steve), Marie Currie (Marie) and Lacy. If we ever had a litter, we would have to keep them all. Usually those red/yellow tabbies are males.

Ginny B
July 8th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Oh my gosh are they cute or what!

Ginny B

bec
July 8th, 2012, 10:34 PM
oooohhh...they are so darn cute!

auntiemern
July 8th, 2012, 10:41 PM
They are so adorable. If I were able to keep one it would be half pint, just to cute for words.

lilmouse
July 9th, 2012, 01:17 AM
I would choose Half Pint too...just too cute for words..all of them!

phoots
July 9th, 2012, 02:06 AM
When I was living in Alabama, my husband and I adopted a kitten from a shelter. About 6 months later a pregnant cat showed up on our patio, very hungry. I have a soft spot for cats, so I put food and water out. She hung around for a week and I just had this feeling that she would have her kittens soon, so I put out a box with a clean sheet. The next day I didn't see her. I was so worried. The day after that she was back....skinny!!! So I looked in the box and there was one, teeny, tiny kitten...a calico!! We kept that one. But that wasn't the end. The stray momma, who I named Momma Cat, got pregnant again. This time I brought her inside just before she was due! Good thing too, cuz she had trouble. She had four more, who I named One, Two, Three, and Four. I wasn't gonna get attached. After eight weeks, my step-daughter told me it was time to find homes for them. I looked at here with a smile on my face and said, "they have a home...right here!!!" That's how I ended up with 6 cats in Alabama. I have such a soft spot for kittens, especially for the runts!! They look beautiful and if I could I would take the runt home!!

Take care of them, and find them good homes!!

Pam in Vegas