PDA

View Full Version : The Angry Face

middlesis1966
August 23rd, 2010, 10:55 PM
Hey gals I have an idea. So Shelia doesnt have to get voted off the island just yet, lol. Tomorrow in her honor, of course, we put the angry face on all our posts, lol. Anyone is welcome to do it or not. So heres to you Shelia :icon_wave:

janluna
August 23rd, 2010, 11:06 PM
why are we doing this to sheila?

Texsam
August 23rd, 2010, 11:12 PM
OMG :icon_heh:

Jan - I was just the village idiot earlier today.

janluna
August 23rd, 2010, 11:16 PM
Oh heck I'm the village idiot everyday! LOL When do I get my mad face?LOL

middlesis1966
August 23rd, 2010, 11:23 PM
Instead of doing a smile icon, she did an angry face icon instead, lol. So now a couple of us gals have been having fun with it,:lol:. So she doesnt feel sooooooo bad I just wanted to help her out, lol! :icon_heh: This is why I put up this post.

Texsam
August 23rd, 2010, 11:29 PM
Instead of doing a smile icon, she did an angry face icon instead, lol. So now a couple of us gals have been having fun with it,:lol:. So she doesnt feel sooooooo bad I just wanted to help her out, lol! :icon_heh: This is why I put up this post.

:icon_hug: I love you guys, you make my day!!

Jan if you go look at the new forums-New from Florida/Connecticut, you can see my goof.

patticakes
August 23rd, 2010, 11:42 PM
I just had to look at the post because of the angry face! LOL...an attention getter for sure!
I used to have a t-shirt that said "Your village called - their idiot is missing"! I am such an idiot I don't know how to put the icon within my message!

newbiequilter
August 24th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I used to have a t-shirt that said "Your village called - their idiot is missing"!

Some of us said that about a former president. You can take your pick depending on your politics.;)

Texsam
August 24th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Well I think I may have made it without getting voted off! maybe

Now just to find Bridgette :icon_heh: she should remember I live in Texas too!! :icon_evil:

middlesis1966
August 24th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Well I think I may have made it without getting voted off! maybe

Now just to find Bridgette :icon_heh: she should remember I live in Texas too!! :icon_evil:

I'm glad that you are taking this as well as you are.:lol: All I know is in my house they would say paybacks are coming, lol. Your day of torture is almost over. Thanks for being a good sport about it.

Texsam
August 24th, 2010, 11:48 PM
I'm glad that you are taking this as well as you are.:lol: All I know is in my house they would say paybacks are coming, lol. Your day of torture is almost over. Thanks for being a good sport about it.

Well I figured I might as well laugh at myself, because someone else was going to. Boy was I right! I like to joke around anyway.

LOL yeah we have that saying in our family too and boy does it happen!! I have had such a fun couple of days just laughing it up. I just hope we hear from Diana at some point and that she isn't mad at me :(

So now just to bide my time for those paybacks :icon_heh:

middlesis1966
August 24th, 2010, 11:58 PM
I hope we havnt scared her away. :D

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 26th, 2010, 02:03 AM
:lol: Well, Sheila survived, guess we need to give her an award of some kind?! I know, a trophy w/an Angry face! :icon_rofl: I never did see which angry face she used coz she deleted it by the time I got there, cracked me UP! SO something I would do! :lol: So, on to more funn! Love you Gals! :icon_hug:

middlesis1966
August 26th, 2010, 06:33 PM
:icon_wave:
:lol: Well, Sheila survived, guess we need to give her an award of some kind?! I know, a trophy w/an Angry face! :icon_rofl: I never did see which angry face she used coz she deleted it by the time I got there, cracked me UP! SO something I would do! :lol: So, on to more funn! Love you Gals! :icon_hug:

ya she does desreve an angry face trophy, :lol::lol:. Atleast we didnt scare her away:icon_heh:. I do know she is watching and wait to pounce on you, lol. She left me alone, yea!!!!!! Ha Ha!:icon_hi:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 26th, 2010, 07:25 PM

ya she does desreve an angry face trophy, :lol::lol:. Atleast we didnt scare her away:icon_heh:. I do know she is watching and wait to pounce on you, lol. She left me alone, yea!!!!!! Ha Ha!:icon_hi:

Well, glad I'm a BIG, ole FAAAT gal then, coz maybe then she'll just bounce right off! :icon_rofl:

middlesis1966
August 26th, 2010, 07:53 PM
:lol:
Well, glad I'm a BIG, ole FAAAT gal then, coz maybe then she'll just bounce right off! :icon_rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Texsam
August 26th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Are you sure? :icon_popcorn:

Texsam
August 26th, 2010, 09:09 PM

Drat!!! :icon_angry: I was counting on you being short and scrawny, cause I'm tall and fat!! Okay new plan. :icon_mooooh:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 26th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Drat!!! :icon_angry: I was counting on you being short and scrawny, cause I'm tall and fat!! Okay new plan. :icon_mooooh:

Welll, that's what you get for counting, then! :icon_razz:

middlesis1966
August 26th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Welll, that's what you get for counting, then! :icon_razz:

oh no its a quilt ladies brawl, :lol: look out for the:icon_crazy: ladies! Hey whoever said quilting was boring never came here thats for sure.:icon_heh:

RockyMountainHorseMama
August 29th, 2010, 12:51 PM
oh no its a quilt ladies brawl, :lol: look out for the:icon_crazy: ladies! Hey whoever said quilting was boring never came here thats for sure.:icon_heh:

:icon_rofl: I just saw this, sorry I'm late.

Yah, we've been all ... :icon_crazy::icon_mooooh::icon_angry::icon_slap: and Sheila's all ... :icon_scared::icon_mooooh: and I'm all .... :icon_giggle::icon_hihi::icon_crazy::icon_woohoo: while everyone here is all ... :icon_popcorn: