PDA

View Full Version : Minot, ND

Linda71
July 8th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Where do I shop for notions, fabric, etc.

Genny
July 8th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I go a little of everywhere...MSQC, Walmart and yesterday I ordered fabric from connectingthreads.com I've never ordered from there before so I can't give you an opinion on it yet. I have ordered from Joanns Fabrics and they have great service.

buckeyequilter
July 8th, 2012, 12:22 AM
I shop everywhere too...Amazon, JoAnn's, MSQC, Connecting Threads, LQS - anywhere that sewing supplies & fabric are sold :)

Jean Sewing Machine
July 8th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Fabric.com is also. A good source. They have good prices and quick service.

phoots
July 8th, 2012, 02:15 AM
I agree with Shirley...I shop everywhere!!!

Pam in Vegas

auntiemern
July 8th, 2012, 02:20 AM
Everywhere. Just shop around for best prices.

Monique
July 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Linda, do you have a Fabricland near you. If you join the club, they have 50% members sales usually once a month. You can get some great deals. The only thing I find with shopping from the States is the shipping charges. Fabric Shack has shipping for only $7. Good luck!! Are you close to border?

Beach Cottage Quilter
July 8th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Looking online there is a Joann Fabrics in Minot, ND. Go online and sign up for there coupons to be mailed to you. Seems every town has a Wal-Mart, some of them have fabric...cheap isn't always best so be sure to feel and hold the fabric up to the light for good "thick" quality fabric. Just might "google" ND fabric stores or quilt stores. If they have a phone number call first to make sure they are still in business...the internet isn't always up to date.

Not sure about Canada but if you find a fabric shop ask if they have a news letter or sales flyer or coupons you can sign up for...also sign up for the Daily Deal here on MSQC
link: http://www.missouriquiltco.com/
scroll down the page and on the right side is an orange bar, click on it and sign up...be sure to check daily deals! Have a Great day!