PDA

View Full Version : YOU?!?!! . . . looking at ME?!?

RiverMomm
July 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM

Turned my back and the cat decided he wanted the blocks in a different arrangement. sighhhh And this from a cat who isn't allowed on the table. double sigh.

Genny
July 7th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Cats just have to get involved in everything we do, especially when it involves quilts. Great pic, its like hes saying "this is they way I want it"!

Sandy Navas
July 7th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Love it!! He really knows how to live.

madampolo
July 7th, 2012, 02:39 PM
He looks like one of my cats, Achmed the Terrorist.

auntiemern
July 7th, 2012, 02:52 PM
My sisters cats do this all the time. Joyce, funny your cat is named Achmed. I love, love, love Jeff Dunham.

K. McEuen
July 7th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Board Games, Quilts, anything that would do better without a cat right in the middle of it, that's surely where they will decide to be.

Monique
July 7th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Try and move me, he says!!

madampolo
July 7th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Marilyn, I am surprised you recognize it. We love Jeff Dunham, too, and we even saw him live once. This cat of ours was named Marty at the shelter, we changed it to Fritz until his true personality was known. Now it is Achmed the Terrorist, and he lives up to his name!

DCM
July 7th, 2012, 04:33 PM
How cute -- he looks like he's daring you to make him move.

Divine Daisy
July 7th, 2012, 04:35 PM
My Maine Coons always park their tabby bums in the middle of what I am doing, especially Seamus. He likes to sit with his chin on the sewing machine, must like the vibration, but as he sits his nose gets closer and closer to the needle. I show him the seam ripper nd warn him it won;t be pleasant if I have to use this on his nose but he just closes his eyes and looks away. Cause obvioulsy if he doesn't look at me I can't see him either.

When you have a 32 lb Tabby on your sewing table you know about it.

Mr D does an impression of me which goes like this.................... (screaching) WILL..............YOU.............SHIFT........YOU R.......TABBY......AR*E!!

Now obviously my dulcet tones never sound like that, what with me being so posh n sh*t

Genny
July 7th, 2012, 04:39 PM
He looks like one of my cats, Achmed the Terrorist.

:lol:omh...I can't believe you named him Achmed...Just too funny...:lol:

Genny
July 7th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Marilyn, I am surprised you recognize it. We love Jeff Dunham, too, and we even saw him live once. This cat of ours was named Marty at the shelter, we changed it to Fritz until his true personality was known. Now it is Achmed the Terrorist, and he lives up to his name!

We watch Jeff Dunham and Achmed every chance we get. Just too funny!

madampolo
July 7th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Mrs. Daisy, My husband would LOVE to have a Maine Coon. He loves cats. I can't afford to have another cat, since we have four already. One of ours is a big red tabby male, and he is so heavy I can't hardly pick him up, yet he is a long way from being a Maine Coon. Rivermomm, my cats aren't in my sewing area because it is not connected to the house. I do have one cat that jumps on my back when I'm on the computer, crawls over my shoulder to get to my lap, and then expects me to pet her. I do, once I get the bleeding stopped. Your kitty really does look like Achmed, down to the fur all over his neck.

Quiltlover
July 7th, 2012, 07:14 PM
He's a beauty!! Love cats...only 2 right now. Can't afford any more. Three dogs...one cost us over $900 at the vets earlier this year. Vets bills are more than our Dr. Yikes!!!!!!!!

Brenda