PDA

View Full Version : Honest, she told me I could share . . .

Sandy Navas
July 5th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I told Stewart btw that if he didnt get his blood pressure up, you were coming to do a strip tease at the foot of his bed.

He layed the back of his hand on his forehead and groaned patheticly. At that moment the nurse arrived in the room and said.....omg what's wrong? He says............. my BP just shot down. I need a sandy strip tease!

There was a silance and then she said..........wont the sand get in your bits?!!

I was drinking coffee and spat it everywhere lol.

Now, it is up to you if you wish to share this with the forum.............smirks

K. McEuen
July 5th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Haha!

Now, we know what that nurse has done in the sand. It's women that have to worry about the sand getting in their bits ...

SummerK
July 5th, 2012, 06:40 PM
That is too funny! Thanks for sharing!

janluna
July 5th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Love this. The nurses must think that Alison and Stewart have the strangest friends! LOL Jan L.

Sandy Navas
July 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Love this. The nurses must think that Alison and Stewart have the strangest friends! LOL Jan L.

I think so, too, Jan . . . They really are a pair, aren't they?

Jean Sewing Machine
July 5th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Wow, that guy has a sense of humor! No wonder he is the hit of the floor at the hosptial!

Leigh
July 5th, 2012, 08:47 PM
OMG glad she let you share that. I needed that laugh.

Blondie
July 5th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Oh sistahs! How I needed this visual to go along with the belly laugh. I just wasted a big gulp of my homemade wine chiller. It was worth the snorting out my nose. Ahhh, still giggling. Thank you both!

I told Stewart btw that if he didnt get his blood pressure up, you were coming to do a strip tease at the foot of his bed.

He layed the back of his hand on his forehead and groaned patheticly. At that moment the nurse arrived in the room and said.....omg what's wrong? He says............. my BP just shot down. I need a sandy strip tease!

There was a silance and then she said..........wont the sand get in your bits?!!

I was drinking coffee and spat it everywhere lol.

Now, it is up to you if you wish to share this with the forum.............smirks

MRoy
July 5th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Nothing like a good laugh!...Thanks Ladies!

bkthomas
July 5th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Thank You Miss Daisy and Sandy!!!!

Monique
July 5th, 2012, 09:28 PM
That one is worth a million 'likes'

stitching woman
July 5th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Thank you ladies for the good belly laugh. Stewart has the best sense of humor I know the nurses must really appreciate it.

bec
July 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Daisy, you and Stewart are a hoot! Thanks for letting Sandy share that with us.

BellasQuilts
July 5th, 2012, 10:23 PM
OMG, I would have sprayed coffee all over my screen if I had read that a moment sooner. What a hoot! Stewart and Alison, you two are a kick! And yes, I wonder too how that nurse knows about the sand.....hmmmmm. Thanks for sharing Sandy.

lilmouse
July 6th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Too funny.....glad his humor is still intact!

Winniesfriend
July 6th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Thank you so needed a good laugh

CrazyMtnLady
July 6th, 2012, 10:29 AM
How Funny!

I have learned the following by being here:

CAUTION: NEVER EVER OPEN AND START READING A "SANDY" POST WITH A MOUTHFUL OF ANY LIQUID!

auntiemern
July 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Priceless. I needed the laugh today.

sewmuchjan
July 6th, 2012, 08:39 PM
OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!! THANKS ALL