PDA

View Full Version : Asking for prayers today

Monique
July 2nd, 2012, 01:33 PM
Good afternoon everyone. You are such a wonderful group here to pray for others that I thought I would ask too.

As you know, my oldest son, Greg, is now home (from the west coast) and will be starting his new job on Thursday. His wife, Roxy, has stayed behind to try and get the house sold. As soon as that happens, she will be coming too.

So I am asking you all for your prayers that the house gets sold sooner, rather than, later. I want Roxy to come home too.

Thanks so much in advance. I really love each and every one of you for doing this for my family.

Blessings to all.

janluna
July 2nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
I will say prayers for you and your family to be reunited as soon as possible. Hugs, Jan L.

middlesis1966
July 2nd, 2012, 02:19 PM
Prayers going out that the house sells quickly so she can be home with you all!

Bubby
July 2nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Yes, I will pray for the family to be reunited ASAP....Barb

Sandy Navas
July 2nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
Prayers being said!

EsGrandma
July 2nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Prayers for you and your family being said

Jenny Mulhall
July 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Prayers for a quick sale at a great price! :)

cyndiofthevortex
July 2nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
Prayers added to the list! Let us know when the house sells and she and Greg can be reunited.

GrammaBabs
July 2nd, 2012, 04:05 PM
You got!
I'll keep her in my thoughts... lots going on in that dept... but i really do think of you all and many more when sewing, knitting and crochet.... your never fair from my thoughts...

SummerK
July 2nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Absolutely! I'll add them to my prayers...that they will be reunited quickly and that he will bless their socks off!

quilter.martha
July 2nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
Praying while at the sewing machine is a great thing to occupy the mind. Like Babs just said, you all are never far from my mind. I'll be praying they are reunited real soon Monique!

sewmuchjan
July 2nd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Prayers for a quick sale and a happy quick reunion!!

Hugs,
Jan G.

Genny
July 2nd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Sending prayers so your family can all be together soon.

pcbatiks
July 2nd, 2012, 06:06 PM
We can do that! :)

bkthomas
July 2nd, 2012, 06:57 PM
Well, since my baby seester is Roxanne too - you got it!!!

auntiemern
July 2nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Prayers being said that the family is reunited quickly.

Monique
July 2nd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Thank you all for the prayers.

BellasQuilts
July 2nd, 2012, 10:22 PM
You got it!

K. McEuen
July 2nd, 2012, 10:54 PM
Hopefully the house sells quickly.

How in the housing market in Canada? Better than the US, I hope.

MRoy
July 2nd, 2012, 10:59 PM
Prayers being said for a quick sale and a very happy family reunion!

SuzyQue
July 3rd, 2012, 12:01 AM
Prayers said and will be repeated....till the family is reunited once again. Let us know when that joyous occasion occurs!

Cellomom
July 3rd, 2012, 02:23 AM
We tried selling our house with no success. Then one day my husband put the for sale sign up and within a week we had a serious buyer. We were sick and couldn't show the house and really didn't want to. The buyer persisted and ended up buying it. He was the only buyer we had. I'm praying that you will get your only buyer soon so your family can be together. :)

janluna
July 3rd, 2012, 05:43 PM
My Sister-in-Law had her house on the market forever! She is a devout Catholic. One day she said," Hmm someone told me if you want your house to sell, take a statue of St. Joseph and bury it upside down in the yard." She did, and the house sold that week. LOL It worked for her. Just a thought. Don't shoot the messenger! Hugs, Jan L.
P.S. As far as I know the statue is still there. {:-P

CrazyMtnLady
July 3rd, 2012, 05:49 PM
The power of prayer is great. Will add my prayers to all the others.

I had heard about the St Joseph statue also. Somewhere I have a book of over 5000 spells like that. I should try and find it. I think there is a certain color of candle to burn for a quick sale also.

Lonna
July 3rd, 2012, 06:06 PM
Prayers are lifted that this family will soon be together again soon.

brittyboo07
July 3rd, 2012, 07:44 PM
prayers going up!

carolv
July 4th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Prayer's from here.

Monique
July 4th, 2012, 08:33 AM
She doesn't know where to get a statue of St. Joseph. Although I did send her the prayer.