PDA

View Full Version : Magic Mike

phoots
July 2nd, 2012, 02:12 AM
Hello Ladies!!

I went and saw "Magic Mike" today at the theaters! :icon_happy: It wasn't too bad. The best scenes were in the club... obviously!! :D Then it kinda went down when one of the dancers got into drugs. But the movie did end on a good note!!! :icon_wave:

Pam in Vegas

nurrsey
July 2nd, 2012, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the review...wasn't sure if I wanted to pay the HUGE price...but I love Matthew Mc ( not sure how to spell his name)

Monique
July 2nd, 2012, 07:51 AM
There is certainly a lot of hype about this movie. The line-ups have been just wicked is what I heard.

auntiemern
July 2nd, 2012, 07:49 PM
DD and some of her friends went to see it. She was all agaga, over Channing Tatum.

phoots
July 3rd, 2012, 01:32 AM
One thing I've got to say about Mike Mc...whatever!! He does strip down to a thong but you don't see him full frontal...only from the bellybutton up! But the back is all out there!!! Oh, boy, does that get my blood flowing just thinking about it!!!

Pam in Vegas

Pinkgirlygeek8705
July 4th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Omg.. This movie was just flat out yummy.. All the girls were yelling and hollering at the screen.. I was too ! LOL i loved it and plan on seeing it again.. Channing Tatum who plays " Magic Mike" can come to my house ANY time!:D