PDA

View Full Version : Did someone get the license plate number...?

Jean Sewing Machine
July 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM
On that truck that must have run over me, because today, this machine of a quilter is feeling like slo-mo! And I have a meal to cook for 10 for my brother's birthday. Cooking and me, whew, we aren't friends anymore!

Some sewing machines have a speed control that show a turtle and a rabbit. Today, I am on "turtle" time, for sure, everything is going to go very slow, because that is how I feel.

I quilted for 2 days straight, do you think that has anything to do with it?

kelliedi
July 1st, 2012, 02:50 PM
ONLY IF YOU ARE LOADING A QUEEN QUILT INTO A NEW MACHINE........(oops sorry about the yelling)

Divine Daisy
July 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
Taps on your shell............cooooooooeeeeeeeeeee Jean!

Is there.......anyone............there?

Jean Sewing Machine
July 1st, 2012, 05:04 PM
Wow, got it done, despite the lazy bone that was showing up in my body. Potato salad, party potatoes, peach-a-berry cobbler, sloppy joes, green salad. Hope this will be enough, with the chocolate cake my daughter is making, plus the hot dogs, brats, and turkey burgers we're going to grill, plus bi-color corn. Big carb load in today's meal!

Still want a nap, that will have to wait till later!

Jean Sewing Machine
July 1st, 2012, 05:05 PM
Taps on your shell............cooooooooeeeeeeeeeee Jean!

Is there.......anyone............there?yes, please let me sleep!

auntiemern
July 1st, 2012, 05:46 PM
What time are we eating? I knew you could do it :)

Divine Daisy
July 1st, 2012, 06:26 PM
I'm with you Jean! I think the same truck hit me. I am crawling with tiredness today, still quilting the Olympic Quilt, I got an extension till tuesday because Kay is away for a couple of days. I am glad because I want to do more on it than I was going to have time to do. The bird quilt is finally finished! OMg thos last bits you do by hand take forever dont they? Naturally I decided to add some flowers to the back which I regretted because of the time it took. It looks good but why do I make these design decisions when I am push for time! Anyway, the quilt is washed and ready on time so even if I am pooped it was worth it. enjoy your meal..........glad I only had to make a sandwich lol

bkthomas
July 1st, 2012, 07:18 PM
Poor Jean - I was wondering if you had any limits!

Sandy Navas
July 1st, 2012, 07:43 PM
Mexican License number for Juarez state 13431073277xx.

It was flying when it went by here - obviously since it got Jean and then Alison on one trip. Wonder who was chasing them.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 2nd, 2012, 04:27 AM
Mexican License number for Juarez state 13431073277xx.

It was flying when it went by here - obviously since it got Jean and then Alison on one trip. Wonder who was chasing them. we know why Allison is tired, she's quilting two huge quilts at once while driving to the hospital Numerous times a day.

Granny Judy
July 2nd, 2012, 07:32 AM
Why do we do this to ourselves?? I get so involved with quilting that I forget to eat...no wonder I am frazzled.....