PDA

View Full Version : July 1st, 2012

Monique
July 1st, 2012, 08:03 AM
Good morning everyone.

HAPPY CANADA DAY TO MY FELLOW CANADIANS.

My men folk got home yesterday afternoon. I was so happy to see my son and husband. My son will be here for a few days before he starts his new job.

Today, we go to town and watch the Canada Day parade with family. We will also watch the fireworks tonight. My SIL usually has a supper at her house before the fireworks, but I think it is cancelled for this year. She is the one who had surgery on her foot. I will enjoy the company of my son while he is here.

I did get to a garage sale yesterday and I bought a cute dresser for my granddaughter. She was in need of one. It is white with four drawers. That is all I bought.

Have a wonderful day everyone. Stay cool to those in hot areas, stay warm to those in cold spots.

Love you all,

Jenny Mulhall
July 1st, 2012, 08:06 AM
Happy Canada Day to all you Canadian on the Forum! Have a great day!! :)

Bubby
July 1st, 2012, 08:26 AM
Monique...We were typing the morning thread at the same minute! Barb

ginampls
July 1st, 2012, 08:35 AM
yeah, happy Canada day. i have to work 1145 am til 630 pm... not a bad shift but honestly Sundays get busy in there...Yesterday was slow so they cut me loose. so i drove around and looked at the outside of apt buildings and wrote down phone numbers. will call on Monday to see what they all have to offer. should be good. questions and answers free. one place looks expensive. condos but very neat very clean on the outside. wouldn't that be nice if it was affordable...well need to dash off.. prayers for Blondies mom....

Ginny B
July 1st, 2012, 08:53 AM
Happy Canada Day! Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Ginny B

Lonna
July 1st, 2012, 09:06 AM
Happy Canada Day to all my friends up North.

cyndiofthevortex
July 1st, 2012, 09:34 AM
Happy Canada Day to all my friends in the north. Today I'm off to Pease AFB to watch the air show. Hope I don't collapse from the heat. It's hot here but I really shouldn't complain. It's only 90 and I see that some of you across the country have it much worse than that. Let's all try to stay cool until this heat wave breaks, okay?

CrazyMtnLady
July 1st, 2012, 09:51 AM
Good morning and Happy Canada Day to our friends above the border!

Monique: Enjoy your time with your son.

Sandy Navas
July 1st, 2012, 01:52 PM

HAPPY CANADIAN DAY TO MY WONDERFUL NORTH AMERICAN FRIENDS!!!!

Sure hope everyone is staying cool, calm and collected. I am sure getting a slow start today. Need to shake a tail feather . . .

The usual wishes, prayers, thanks, welcomes, all that stuff.

janluna
July 1st, 2012, 06:13 PM
Have a wonderful day Canadians!!!!!! Have lots of food, and Music, and FUN!!
Prayers for all who need them. Love and Hugs, Jan L.

Genny
July 1st, 2012, 06:49 PM
:)"Happy Canada Day"

sewbizzy
July 1st, 2012, 07:41 PM
Happy Canada Day!!! It's wonderful that you have some time with your son...hope you are having a great celebration today!!!

bkthomas
July 1st, 2012, 07:57 PM
singing...Oh Canada......that's all I know...have a great holiday!!!! Prayers to all!

auntiemern
July 1st, 2012, 08:09 PM
Happy Canada Day to all my across the border northern friends.

sewmuchjan
July 1st, 2012, 08:17 PM
Happy Canada Day to all our quilty friends up north..Have a great time with family, friends, and good food!!!! :)

Hugs, and prayers for all.
Love,
Jan G.