PDA

View Full Version : Excited!

Divine Daisy
June 29th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Oh Oh Oh! Mr Daisy told me this morning.... Pet, I am not going to be able to find you a birthday present, I am so sorry.

As if its his fault! Anyway.............

He said to go nuts, whatever I wanted quilting wise. By this he means fabric etc, not a long arm machine lol. So I have just had such fun! I bought some new dies which are going to be fab!

Ah it takes so little to get a quilter smiling eh?

K. McEuen
June 29th, 2012, 11:50 AM
WooHoo! Happy birthday to you! (not sure when it is, but getting to shop for your own birthday warrants a celebration)

It's fun shopping for the dies for the Accuquilt. The bad thing is I tend to want them all.

Bubby
June 29th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Yay, Daisy!!! Happy belated birthday...or is it coming up? Either way, have a happy day!!! Barb

Jean Sewing Machine
June 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Happy birthday! We're not sure of the date! But isn't it fun to have carte blanche in a Fabric store? Glad you had a good time! Hope your day is extra special!

pcbatiks
June 29th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Happy Birthday Daisy.......have fun shopping!!

Mimis-quilts
June 29th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear daisy....Happy Birthday to you! Hope it is a great one and that you had fun shopping!

Swedish leo
June 29th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Happy birthday!

Divine Daisy
June 29th, 2012, 01:17 PM
lol Birthday not till the 2nd.

bec
June 29th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Happy Birthday! How sweet of Mr. Daisy to let you go wild in the fabric store. Enjoy your goodies!

Lonna
June 29th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Happy Birthday enjoy the day.

HandsOffItsMine
June 29th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Alison, I love to shop for my own BDay gifts. :) Better than getting (_|_) floss undies! Happy early Birthday GirlFriend! July 2nd is just around the corner.

Sandy Navas
June 29th, 2012, 03:45 PM
You mean some men buy their wives presents? That's a wonderful concept. I'll have to see if I can get it to transfer to someone I know . . .

buckeyequilter
June 29th, 2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/birthday/birthday-cake-candle.gif (http://www.sherv.net/birthday.cake.candle-emoticon-1373.html)

Happy Birthday!!! On the shopping - did you tell him "no trouble at all" :) Have fun shopping!

Genny
June 29th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Happy early birthday Daisy and I hope you find something great for your special day!

If my dh ever tells me to go nuts on my birthday...I'm buying a serger...then you all will have to help me learn how to use it...lol...

quilter.martha
June 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Wow, what a great excuse to shop! Happy birthday to you Alison!

janluna
June 29th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday (((((((((Alison))))))))))))!!!! I love it when my DH tells me to shop for my birthday present. And fabric is always on the top of my list, with books running 2nd. Your Stewart is so kind to let you have free rein. Hugs, Jan L.

mamaquilt
June 29th, 2012, 07:05 PM
a Happy, Healthy, shopping Birthday. Hope you have all the fun :D in the world with whatever your quilting heart shopped.:icon_wave:

CrazyMtnLady
June 29th, 2012, 07:14 PM
You mean some men buy their wives presents? That's a wonderful concept. I'll have to see if I can get it to transfer to someone I know . . .

Wow! I never knew that was an option. I suppose you get Christmas, Anniversary and Valentines Day gifts too.

Happy Birthday... Enjoy!

Winniesfriend
June 29th, 2012, 07:20 PM
So nice when you can go shopping for presents for yourself, enjoy your birthday and your new goodies.

sewmuchjan
June 29th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah!!! What a deal to have an open charge account at a fabric store!!!! (that's an old school phrase) but you know what I mean!!! I'll take 3 of this, 4 of that and OOOOOO 10 of this!!!!! "No problem at all" Mr D is paying!!!! LOL

Happy early B-Day Mrs D. and many more.
Love and Hugs from me,
Jan G.

auntiemern
June 29th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Wishing you early happy birthday wishes. Nothing better than to go into a fabric store and have limited limitations.

nurrsey
June 29th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Happy early birthday Daisy...enjoy our new toys!!

quiltingtrish
June 29th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Awww, and he remembered early. He is a keeper. Glad you had fun choosing what you wanted.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY!

Hugs,

bkthomas
June 29th, 2012, 11:35 PM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/birthday/birthday-cake-candle.gif (http://www.sherv.net/birthday.cake.candle-emoticon-1373.html)

Happy Birthday!!! On the shopping - did you tell him "no trouble at all" :) Have fun shopping!

Good one Shirley! Poor Mr. Daisy, never gonna live that one down is he?!!! Well, maybe this will help. Happy Birthday!

BellasQuilts
June 30th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Happy early birthday wishes, Allison, enjoy your shopping. We are there in spirit spending your money!

phoots
June 30th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Happy Birthday, Mrs Daisy!!! What a very special man you have there!!

Pam in Vegas:D

Monique
June 30th, 2012, 07:42 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Isn't Mr. D just the best? Does this mean you get to shop every day until THE DAY!!!! Have a FANTASTIC birthday.