PDA

View Full Version : Home Leave!

Divine Daisy
June 26th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Mr Daisy is home for tonight and tomorrow. He will go back Thursday for bloods and if results ok will maybe get another day. Once bloods drop I will drop him........back into hospital lol

Spaghetti Bolognaise (sp) was requested for supper tonight, so that is cooking while he has a bath and a short sleep.

I have to get to this Olympic Quilt over the next couple of days so he will get plenty of peace....just him and his cats chilling

Jean Sewing Machine
June 26th, 2012, 02:57 PM
So glad to hear that he and the cats can chill out together! Good luck on your Olympic rings! Only 31 more days! They are counting Down over here.

Monique
June 26th, 2012, 05:27 PM
How great to have him home where he can get spoiled by you (I know he gets spoiled all the time). Hugs and kisses to you both.

sewbizzy
June 26th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Great for you to have him home...and what a great supper he has requested...enjoy working on your Olympic quilt!!

madampolo
June 26th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I'm sure he is saying now that there is no place like home!

quiltingtrish
June 26th, 2012, 06:23 PM
How wonderful to have him home for now. Bet those kitties are cuddling with him right now.

Hugs,

K. McEuen
June 26th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Nice that you both get a home break once in a while. I'm sure all that driving tires you out and chops up your day enough that you can't get a lot done. I'm sure Mr. D can rest better in his own bed covered in cats than he can in a hospital bed. Plus, sounds like he has a good appetite and that's always a good sign.

Sandy Navas
June 26th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Just give that HUNK a warm hug from me. Oh, and the one you get back from him can be from me, too!!

Genny
June 26th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Glad he can be home for a day or two...this time at home with you helps to heal him.

auntiemern
June 26th, 2012, 08:04 PM
So happy for the both of you. It is so good that he gets to come home occasionally. Hugs and prayers for both of you.

Winniesfriend
June 26th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Good to hear he is home for a day or two, hope you can have some nice and relaxing time with him and the kitties.

bkthomas
June 26th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Simply Divine!

sewmuchjan
June 26th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Glad Mr. D is home and cuddling with you and the cat's. Dinner sounds yummmy Didn't know that they had and entry for quilts at the Olympic's!!!!! LOL :D
Enjoy and sending hugs and blessing to you both.. ((((((HUGS)))))) and pats for the cats!!!!! :)

Love
Jan G.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 26th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Your dinner request left me hungering for spaghetti Bolagnese, so I had to go seeking some tonight at the local franchise Italian place. I felt like I was sharing dinner with you, although you were very quiet, as nobody else in the booth was chatting it up (since there was no one else in the booth). So I had time to think of you guys, and say a little prayer in my heart for you both, if I were a wine drinker, I'd have tipped a glass in your honor. Hope you had a nice dinner, and know that your U.S friends are thinking of you!

NanaB
June 26th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Glad that your sweetie is home with you and the cats for a few days. That's great news!!

Musical_Starling
June 27th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Aww, that's great news! Now he can get some kitty love, and that's the second best medicine (next to laughter, of course :D) Hope he gets a good report on Thursday so he can spend some more time at home :)

csarina
June 27th, 2012, 06:24 AM
So pleased Mr DD is home with you for a couple of days, take care both of you.
xx

Klasien
June 27th, 2012, 06:44 AM
SO happy to read that Mr Daisy is home for a while!
Now you both can take a little rest!!!!

ENJOY!

quilter.martha
June 27th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Yeah for DH coming home for a few days! Enjoy your time together and with the kitties too!

Bubby
June 27th, 2012, 08:23 AM
So happy to hear Mr D is getting some home time...and for you a break in the running to and fro the hospital! Hugs, Barb

CrazyMtnLady
June 27th, 2012, 09:16 AM
So glad to hear Mr D. is home with you and the cats for a couple days.

So now that Quilting is an Olympic event......I am sure you will win the Gold Medal! :lol:

meemeecyn
June 27th, 2012, 09:25 AM
You and Mr. D win gold medals for so many things! Great having him home. Fill him up with all your delicious cooking and keep on sewing, Girlfriend!
Cynthia

janluna
June 28th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Prayers are on going for you both. So glad Stewart can sleep in his own bed tonight. Love you both, Hugs, Jan L.