PDA

View Full Version : rain and rain and thunderstorm and rain

mamaquilt
June 21st, 2012, 04:13 PM
Just got back from out of town, because of the rain. The tourist office along with the city organizes every year a music festival thru out the town.

Our son's band played too. So being the loyal parents that we are, we went into the city to listen. Then this thunderstorm came and along a very heavy rain shower. The only ones still in their spot , was DH and myself (it was still dry on the bench, as we've been sitting there for over half an hour). Look out for the grey umbrella. Nobody around but us, isn't that called motherlove or better parentslove????

greetings from the rainy Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

By the way tomorrow is National Holiday, so whenever you'd come to Luxembourg that's the date to come, rain or no rain.

EnumclawGramma
June 21st, 2012, 04:18 PM
Awww this picture says a lot!

K. McEuen
June 21st, 2012, 04:55 PM
Like you said, at least your seat was dry. We get such a small amount of rain here that no one carries umbrellas when it rains, we just walk in it. People carry umbrellas here to keep the sun off them.

SuzyQue
June 21st, 2012, 07:24 PM
So sweet! That is dedication and love! Been there and done that.....repeatedly..........and loved every minute of it!

Bubby
June 21st, 2012, 07:48 PM
That true love for sure! Love the picture...Barb

Blondie
June 21st, 2012, 09:01 PM
Yep, I can spot that Parent's Love and Support anywhere. That's one of the reasons I just love you, Michele. Such a faithful and uplifting person.

Just got back from out of town, because of the rain. The tourist office along with the city organizes every year a music festival thru out the town.

Our son's band played too. So being the loyal parents that we are, we went into the city to listen. Then this thunderstorm came and along a very heavy rain shower. The only ones still in their spot , was DH and myself (it was still dry on the bench, as we've been sitting there for over half an hour). Look out for the grey umbrella. Nobody around but us, isn't that called motherlove or better parentslove????

greetings from the rainy Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

By the way tomorrow is National Holiday, so whenever you'd come to Luxembourg that's the date to come, rain or no rain.

Sandy Navas
June 21st, 2012, 10:15 PM
That picture should be hung in a museum. Talk about love!!! Hope you aren't feeling soggy now.

buckeyequilter
June 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM
What's a little (or a lot) of rain when you're a parent :) Love the photo!