PDA

View Full Version : Because Sandy asked . . .

Blondie
June 21st, 2012, 03:13 PM
what is it about this group that causes us to get distracted from our otherwise busy days - why are we drawn here? I got to thinking.

I think that all the regulars who post often times daily or multiple times a day, while we may have different lifestyles, personality quirks (everyone but me, that is), ages and stages of life, etc. all share:

1. MSQC and Jenny - we love that she keeps it simple and real. She also comes across in the tutorials as so down to earth and not the least bit snooty. She has given us a gift that I don't think she fully realizes. When I read sometime back that one of the Doan's wrote about the store, if you build it they will come (like that movie, forgot the name - oops, blonde moment); when they started this forum for quilt help etc, the folks who enter here form a bond of worldwide trust and friendship. Who knew? Certainly not they, however, here is where I say to the Doan family, thank you. You have enriched my life.

2. Most here would to be accepted or validated in the quilting world, however, some have expressed to me that other groups don't have the same giving spirit that we have here. Just look at the quilts that have gone out to our sisters, brothers and children here. We are not an intimidating group. We just enjoy the heckfire shoot out of each other and in the meantime, support one another with prayer and encouragement. How wonderful to have so many friends who really do care. I know if I had resources there would be no stopping what I would or could do. But we CAN and DO reach out and share ourselves with each other. Makes me think of a candle lighting another candle. That gives me smile, knowing that we have found each other because we are driven by our need for thread, needle and fabric.

3. So many of us don't have anyone close by to relate to with our addiction. That is self explanatory, even for this blonde.

and then, of course, there are many reasons. Feel free to list why you have "to MSQC". Betcha we are even more connected than we thought. I miss those who have stopped dropping by. I continue to think of them, pray for them, occasionally send out pm's to make sure all is okay. I know deep inside that they realize that all roads lead back home. And that my dear is the main reason I continue to frequent MSQC forum. It is HOME.

Divine Daisy
June 21st, 2012, 03:23 PM
For me this group means:-

1) Somewhere I can tell the truth! If I am stuck with a quilt I can say so and get help. No fear of people saying 'well I knew you had bitten off more than you could chew' or 'Why should you be tired? Your treatment is done. Or 'my problems are more important, solve them for me and forget your own'

2) Somewhere I can share my addiction without being judged.

3) somewhere I get inspiration.

4) Somewhere I have found friends from all over the world.

5) Somewhere where the people give me strength

Lola2Ace
June 21st, 2012, 03:35 PM
AMEN to all of the above!

K. McEuen
June 21st, 2012, 03:49 PM
I think it's a common interest that drew us all here and keeps us here. Plus there are some really cool people that log here!

sewbizzy
June 21st, 2012, 03:53 PM
Ditto Blondie and Daisy from me...you both are "sew" right...I love all that you two said!!

auntiemern
June 21st, 2012, 04:02 PM
The 'spirit' of this group keeps me coming back for more. I honestly don't think I could find a more generous, caring, and just plain amazing group of people anywhere else. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, novice or expert, you are accepted just because you have had the foresight to join this amazing group.

EnumclawGramma
June 21st, 2012, 04:13 PM
Wow Blondie...got chills. I'm with you on all the above but especially like "one candle lighting another". Wow. That's good stuff right there girlfriend!

I posted about this awhile ago. But to that I would add:

When I stumbled on M*QC I thot "oh how cool! I can do that!" Little did I know, along with Jenny and her wonderful way of teaching would come a group of quilting friends. Yes, there is help here. Yup, humor. Yup, support for day to day stuff. And YUP, I find kindred spiritship here like I could never have imagined! (not sure if that's a word, but I just made it one). In all of you I have also found a group of women I would LOVE to have coffee with. Go to a weekly quilt group with and know there are others, like me, who aren't all that experienced but we would get wonderful supportive help from those more seasoned at this craft, This is a group I could hang out with for a long weekend and talk long into the night comparing life stories and anecdotes. There is a certain comfort level here I can't explain. But I know it's good. The impact this has had on my life makes my DH smile and say "Yes...you should order that! You can do that!" LOL. But seriously, even HE appreciates this group!

I think it may come down to the "down hominess" of Jenny and her spirit of "you can do this" that's brought like minded people like us together, and I always wonder if she has any idea.

For all the above and more....I appreciate you all!

Shannon
June 21st, 2012, 04:22 PM
I came to this forum the day after I buried my husband looking for something...anything to distract me. What I found was a group of the most loving and giving people I had ever met..oh yeah, and they are all quilters like me!

This forum is my first stop in the morning and my last stop at night...I'm even on my lunch break at work right now.

I'm sure to some it is a place to go for help with sewing questions..to me it is so much more :)

How's that for corney? Oh well, that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

EnumclawGramma
June 21st, 2012, 04:37 PM
Oh Shannon. Bless your heart! That's not corney. You've echoed the sentiments of many. Wow.

mamaquilt
June 21st, 2012, 04:49 PM
Welll thank you Blondie, nobody could have said it better than you.

This forum helps me, whatever the problem is. Just by talking about the problem, relieves me and one or the other knows and can help. Quilting or not quilting.

THANK YOU ALL

Michèle from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Cathy F
June 21st, 2012, 04:57 PM
Blondie, you've said it all. I've belonged to other types of boards and after a while people's ego's got in the way and people stirred up the pot. This board is truly a caring and sharing one and one I feel privileged to belong to.

Ginny B
June 21st, 2012, 05:05 PM
Wow Blondie, I love that one candle lighting another analogy! So very true. I just love how it feels here. Love the inspiration and encouragement that is so willingly given here and also how people uplift others when their circumstances aren't good and they need it or even when there is just frustration over not being able to get our machines to work the way they should. And while I may not post here everyday, I usually check in even if it's just for a few minutes and see what everyone is talking about.

So I say to all here, thanks for the smiles, encouragement and inspiration. You are all so very special in your own ways. And to the Doan family, well thank you just doesn't seem enough to say to people who have been the start of such a terrific group of friends not to mention all the special ways they inspire and help all of us out here. And since I don't have a lgs very close, thanks for being my lqs. I can get to you in just a few clicks of my mouse so you are very local for me.

Ginny B

quiltingtrish
June 21st, 2012, 05:08 PM
I come here because it's my 3nd HOME. My first is where I am sitting, my 2nd is my Dad's where I grew up, and my 3rd is right here.

Hugs,

stitching woman
June 21st, 2012, 05:19 PM
1. Where else could you have friends from all over the world and be able to talk to them on a daily basis.

2. I love to look in here and see that no matter where we are the love and support is always here.

Thanks Blondie for helping us to stop and remember why we all love this forum.

Claire Hallman
June 21st, 2012, 05:26 PM
I totally agree with what has been said. I am fairly new to quilting and have received so much in the way of encouragement even though someone might not have known they were giving it. The comradeship is heartwarming and uplifting. I read here daily, sometimes two or three times a day and it does my soul good. Thanks for being here.

janluna
June 21st, 2012, 05:31 PM
To me it's Family. Love. Support. Kindness. Prayer. And QUILTING!!!!! The entire Doan family have opened their doors and hearts to us. They have given us all the above stated things.
When I was talking to my DH one day, I said that I couldn't stay away from this site for anything. He said that's because you love them and they love you right back.
I told Sarah on the blog page for MSQC, you have given us a family that we could never have found anywhere else. Thank you, Doan Family and God Bless you all.
Thank you Blondie for starting this post. It's good, to remind everyone what we have here, and the gift the Doans have given us. I will be forever grateful for your love, prayers, and support that you all have given my family. And have and will always ask Our Father to Bless Jenny and her family. Hugs, Love and prayers, Jan L.

Genny
June 21st, 2012, 05:38 PM
I've said before...this forum is like a second home to me. Everyone on here is friendly, caring and helpful people. I check in here daily, without fail, to hear how everyone is doing...all the happy or even sad...and want you all to know that I deeply care for all of you and feel like you are my friends even though we've never met face to face. Its amazing to me that we can have conversations with people from all over the world. I have never heard a nagative response to anyones messages on here...always positive, helpful and friendly. Thanks everyone for making MSQC Forum the best ever!!!!!

Lonna
June 21st, 2012, 06:00 PM
For me this forum is a little pinpoint of light in a dark world of dog eat dog. When I come here everyone is a source of love and encourgement. There is just not enough people in the world anymore who care about others. But I have found in the short time I have been here there is still goodness if you just take the time to look. Quilting or I should say learning to quilt is my escape for just a short time everyday. Thank you all for being the caring people that you are.

Bubby
June 21st, 2012, 08:04 PM
Ditto to all of the above....we met as strangers, then became friends and now a family that reaches around the world. Hugs all around, Barb

buckeyequilter
June 21st, 2012, 08:16 PM
I first found this forum when I left Facebook and decided to do something more constructive with my time and less stressful. My friends list on FB was cram, jammed with drama queens.

I found a tutorial for a Christmas tree skirt and thought I want to make one....so I went to the MSQC store and ordered the charm packs and that's all she wrote.

Everyone is so kind and helpful....doesn't matter if we need to vent or have a quilting question.

that's brought like minded people like us together, and I always wonder if she has any idea.

And all some of us have to hear is the word SALE....and we become so like minded it's unbelievable (spooky almost).

GrammaBabs
June 21st, 2012, 08:23 PM
It's all been said... Our love of each other and quilting shines bright... we are all ages and all walks of life..
I'm usually the "babbeler"....LOL but it leave you all with a saying that my mentor taught me (along with most all of my handwork talents).....
"Each Day well-lived and happy..... That's all there is to life"!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheh,,, just realized,,, that on the bottom of my page...:)
See you in the a.m.....:)

quilter.martha
June 21st, 2012, 08:27 PM
Where else can someone go to get an offer to help my daughter who lives in another state from another forum member who I've never even met? That means so much to me, and it isn't something you find every day--a community of people who really care for each other! Thanks to you all for being my friends!

sewmuchjan
June 21st, 2012, 08:30 PM
I love this place because of all of you gals and guys out there. The same with the Doan Family, they built this little home away from home that is "sew" full of love, sharing, and caring. Thank you all for everything that you have given me, I love you all, (even if I go MIA now and again), my heart is here with you all.

Love
Jan G.

bkthomas
June 21st, 2012, 09:03 PM
Love it!!! God Bless!

DCM
June 21st, 2012, 09:16 PM
I love this site -- I check it before going to work and in the evening again after dinner. I feel like I've gotten to know some of the most friendly, helpful, caring people all over the world. I love the humor, the sharing of stories, patterns, techniques. I remember shortly after finding this site I saw someone's quilt and fell in love with the pattern and inquired about it and I had such a helpful response right away and was able to locate a copy of the pattern. It was such a great feeling to be part of a quilt for someone who really needed a quilt hug. Thanks to everyone who makes this such a wonderful place to visit every day!

kelliedi
June 21st, 2012, 09:43 PM
Well the reason i started coming here was because i found the shop web site and the daily deal. Two weeks and i got brave and went into the forum. What i found there was a wealth of information about quilting. More importantly I found friends. As everyone reveals things about themselves and their lives outside of quilting I have come to care for the "strangers" here. So instead of a bar where everyone knows your name I come here several times a day. It has been wonderful to have support from a group of women who cheers everyone on and who just "GET IT"

KELLIE

MRoy
June 21st, 2012, 10:19 PM
I came here after finding Jenny's tutorials on YouTube. I was hooked on them immediately and when I found the forum...Oh Lordy! I was really hooked. I can ditto everything that's already been said. I was looking for quilting videos to learn how to quilt and I found this caring community. You've all helped me through dark days and shared the good times too. Now I start and end my day right here and I feel so at home!

Sandy Navas
June 21st, 2012, 10:45 PM
I get blamed for a whole lot of things . . . but I blame all of you for keeping me interested and coming back time after time after time. I feel as if I have met each of you personally and I am very proud to call each of you my friend.

I can honestly tell you that I have only, through the years, had a small handful of people I could truly call friends. Yet I feel that each and everyone one associated with M&QC and the forum are personal friends and I love you all dearly!!

Jean Sewing Machine
June 21st, 2012, 10:57 PM
Wow, what can I say that hasn't already been said? There is a warmth and friendship and true caring here that you seldom find with a group of friends anywhere. I also feel like we are an extension of the Doan family, a family that has worked together for a goal of building a successful business, but offering a truly unique business model that really values customer service and high quality but value priced merchandise. and that feels so special to me! I love you all, how wierd it is we've formed this bond and yet have never met, and may never meet, but our love and caring for each other will not quit. You guys are here for me every day, thank you so much for being such an important part of my life.

tamsterg7
June 21st, 2012, 11:53 PM
It is a place where I find that there is still that "thread" of goodness in people from all corners of the world which lifts me up to know we truly aren't a deteriorating culture after all!

SuzyQue
June 21st, 2012, 11:58 PM
WOW, what an awesome thread, but it totally makes me speechless. I can't add a thing that hasn't been stated so much better than I could ever put into words! I love the strangers to friends to family concept! So true! This is my daily refuge, my coffee shop, my facebook. I read, worry, pray, and truly care for so many people on here that I will probably never meet in person, yet believe I can truly call as friends! See.......already repeating what has been said better before~ Thank you to each of you that have touched my life!

meemeecyn
June 22nd, 2012, 12:34 AM
My cable to my computer has been out all day, so I couldn't wait to get on here at M*QC forum tonight. WOW! What an awesome thread. Couldn't have said it all any better than each one of your posts. (love the candle lighting another, Blondie) There is pure unadulterated comfort and acceptance in this forum, with a healthy dose of humor and expertise thrown in for good measure topped off with a whole bunch of love given out! This was the first forum I ever checked out and I must say how grateful I am for that. The Doan family and their staff and all of you quilters are an awesome bunch of people.
Cynthia

brook
June 22nd, 2012, 02:58 AM
One thing that drew me to Jenny was that she was "real" in who she was and how she talks to us. I think here you ladies and gents also show the real side of yourselves. No pretense, and because of that everyone can be themselves. There is also the acceptance when we need to ask quilting questions, that our questions matter to people and they are never seen as "dumb" questions. You care enough to answer and encourage us. One of the things I really like is that I have people to show my quilts to. I appreciate people caring about me. Thank you everyone! : D

dizzyLiz
June 22nd, 2012, 03:19 AM
I too was searching for something to distract me. My youngest child had moved away from home. I raised two daughters, a niece and a nephew. Actually I've been helping raise children since i was twelve. I found myself at 48, with my "job" done and had no idea what to do with myself. Smile, my youngest asked me, Mom what were your dreams before you had all of us kids? I just cried because I'd it had been so long since I thought about my DREAMS.

Jenny's warmth and down to earth manner reminded me of my Mom, and how she taught me to sew. I miss her daily.

I also found not only encouragement, laughter, and complete acceptance....

I found my mom's spirit,
a bit of the grandmothers I never knew,
sisters,
brothers,
children,
and friends too wonderful to describe.

This is why I start and end my day at MSQ.

Thank you Jenny and all you lovely folks here. You have a forever friend in me.

Love, Laughter, and Prayers to you all,

dizzyLiz

lilmouse
June 22nd, 2012, 04:25 AM
I am going to cry...I agree with all of you...but I think it is the humor and willingness to jump in and help someone that I love about this forum the best....and the fact that there is no quilt police ...and how everyone is accepted. Enuf said! :)

Klasien
June 22nd, 2012, 04:55 AM
When my daughter left for her year in the USA summer 2011 I thought it would be nice if I could make a quilt......so I went online - found Jenny - found this great forum - and that's how it started......I thought about that when Roselique got stuck in Chicago this past week, one sweet lady here offerd to go and pick her up so she could spent the night at her house instead at the floor of the airport....... making Douwe a quilt.......sending prayers out to all the people who needs them........all those things go through my mind while reading this thread.............
It is so much more than just quilting!!!!!

But everyting I have learned here about quilting.......I could never have learned at a class.....I never made one quilt when I started last october, now I know where to go to if I have a question and it always works out, I made at least 10 quilts..........love to come here an learn aswell. and all the inspiration I get here.......I can't say how much I love being around my dear QUILTING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

I love you all and I see each and everyone of you as my real friend!
Thanks for being here every day!!!

PS: It is also great for my english.....;)

EnumclawGramma
June 22nd, 2012, 10:26 AM
I first found this forum when I left Facebook and decided to do something more constructive with my time and less stressful. My friends list on FB was cram, jammed with drama queens.

I found a tutorial for a Christmas tree skirt and thought I want to make one....so I went to the MSQC store and ordered the charm packs and that's all she wrote.

Everyone is so kind and helpful....doesn't matter if we need to vent or have a quilting question.

And all some of us have to hear is the word SALE....and we become so like minded it's unbelievable (spooky almost).

Shirley are we twins who were separated at birth!? LOL!

CrazyMtnLady
June 22nd, 2012, 10:31 AM
Great thread! I ditto everything that has been said. I don't drive here in Missouri (people are crazy here), so I don't get out much. I have become somewhat of a homebody. I have no family close by and only 1 friend to go visit now and then. This place is my umbilical cord to the world. I get my nourishment from all of you. This is the first place I go in the morning. And if I can get DH off the computer I try to check in throughout the day.

As it says in my signature. MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!
hmmm.... maybe I'll make a wall-hanging with that on it. Or a t-shirt to where when/if I ever get to the MSQC store!

You all give me strength everyday. I do suffer with mild depression and you all lift my spirits. Sometimes I feel I should be wearing depends before I open up any of Sandy's posts! LOL.

Hugs to all.

HandsOffItsMine
June 22nd, 2012, 11:29 AM
I've been reading the threads for the last day and agree with them all. I'm not a mushy kind of gal, don't like girly flicks and such.

Found Jenny on YouTube, got a 50% off for her Craftsy class, loved it! Found the Forum. I don't have a lot of female friends, actually two. I've always worked in male dominated industries, lots of male friends world wide as we moved frequently the first 20 years of our marriage.

I have found great friends, some of them have led lives that are so similar to mine (family choices that had to be made) that they have become like sisters to me. Others have children/grandchildren who are in need of some special loving or attention, what better way than to share some love. Family members who need prayers, healing light, etc. or themselves. A smile a day can also keep the doctor away!

What I love the most is that I see people giving from their heart and soul! :)

Huggers to all on this Forum, Ruby

Tamara J Liddell
June 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
I don't drive either, well not here in Texas anyways, for the same reason. lol
Sooooo I stay home and talk to about 3 of my neighbors. All my friends are literally online, But this forum makes me feel right at home.

I still have problems "talking" or typing on here, as my writing skills have been taken to literally and to personally by an Ex b/f.
Slowly but surely I am starting to do more writing. Thanks you great bunch of folks.

Bear Hugs, Angel Kisses and Heavenly Prayers go out to each and every one of you.

Great thread! I ditto everything that has been said. I don't drive here in Missouri (people are crazy here), so I don't get out much. I have become somewhat of a homebody. I have no family close by and only 1 friend to go visit now and then. This place is my umbilical cord to the world. I get my nourishment from all of you. This is the first place I go in the morning. And if I can get DH off the computer I try to check in throughout the day.

As it says in my signature. MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!
hmmm.... maybe I'll make a wall-hanging with that on it. Or a t-shirt to where when/if I ever get to the MSQC store!

You all give me strength everyday. I do suffer with mild depression and you all lift my spirits. Sometimes I feel I should be wearing depends before I open up any of Sandy's posts! LOL.

Hugs to all.

debi weaver
June 22nd, 2012, 12:14 PM
Really enjoyed reading this thread, saying "DITTO!" to every comment! I couldn't agree more and really love the thought, "Strangers - friends - family" Nice. This is also an awesome thread of praise for the All-American FAMILY BUSINESS that built our country of freedom, made us a melting pot, and influenced generations all over the world with goodness and possibilities.
It's awesome!
I think I linger here, caressed by that neighborly united goodness when I've had enough of media bashing. The Doan family enterprise is so grass-roots and I'm so proud of them. I go to the BLOG with photos of their new site, and feel a part of the business as I cheer from the sidelines! I want everyone to know about this awesome SHOP!

My heart was touched by many who come to the site because loneliness fills your days. Just reading causes the response to shout, "I'll be your friend!" That's what is so cool! Not just a shout is heard here, but real practical friendships pounce across the site and immediately talk you into participating in a family re-union happening daily!
So, good to read that so many experience what I find here! I was glancing at the IDs as I read, stopping to pray for many of you, asking God to bless you for your "touch" on my day. I read your joy and ditto'd the enjoyment over a cup of coffee, a moment of leisure, and a classroom for learning.
I love this circle of women! Thank you for your availability!

One regret as I read is I wish the cup of coffee was REAL and shared on my patio this morning. It's gorgeous here this morning and I know we'd have such fun laughing and sharing some of our dreams and project ideas!
AND for those in MO - goodness...stop by and visit! Being an elderly care giver means I'm around most days and always have iced tea ready to serve FOR REAL!
For the one who "Doesn't drive in MO" - I admit "You made me chuckle!". As transplants, we think MO drivers just know how to drive because they are NOT stuck in traffic like "Coast" people! We live on the outskirts of KC where there's no traffic and a 15 minute drive really means a 15 minute drive! There are times when I drive for miles on the 6 lane highway and comment on seeing another car! It's crazy...but so fun to see trees and cows grazing in the field but have an address for a city! :)

May God bless each of you for your "site" visits - I love em!
Debi

Musical_Starling
June 22nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
I'm pretty new here, but I have to admit that I've fallen in love with this place :) It was like love at first "type" :icon_giggle:

I find that the quilting "community" in Newfoundland is mostly made up of older women in their 60's and 70's, and it's hard for a young girl in her late 20's to be taken seriously. I walk into a quilt store or talk to someone about sewing and I feel like I'm five years old and I should be outside playing instead of learning how to sew. But here I feel welcome and empowered. You ladies (and the scattered gentleman, I'm looking at you Denis! lol) have made me see that I can do this, and it's not just for "little old ladies".

I first came across M*QC when I enrolled in the Craftsy BOM class and the teacher mentioned that she loves this store and that there were some great tutorials, so I thought I would head over and check it out. After watching the tutorials, I was hooked. Then I stopped by the store and got so inspired by the beautiful fabrics (we have nothing like that here!) and placed a huge order (which won't be here until July 4th :( ). Then after I placed my order I clicked on "Forums". I've been a part of forums before, so I thought I'd take a peek. The help and the love and laughter that's shared here on a daily basis, I knew I just had to be a part of it. So here I am! And I keep coming back every day. I'm dreading sending my computer to the shop next week because I'm going to be lost. I'm actually fixing up an old laptop so I can still come on and read every day lol

You all inspire new quilters like me so much, you have such great ideas and advice and I can't wait to make my first quilt with all of your help :) Although with all of the patterns I've been seeing lately, I'll soon have more quilts than I know what to do with lol

Monique
June 23rd, 2012, 08:05 AM
WOW!! Bawling like a baby. What a powerful thread! Thanks a million Blondie for starting us off.

Ditto to everything that has been said. I LOVE THIS PLACE AND EVERYONE IN IT. I too came by way of the tutorials. I had joined in a forum before this one and now I don't even remember where it was.

I do hope the Doans read this thread and know just how wonderful this group is. It certainly is not all about quilting. I am not a professional quilter and may not offer up much quilting advice. I leave that to the ones who know more than me. But I do read your threads.

I love the daily chit chats and wish we could all have coffee in person. What a group that would be. Could take us days to get that cup finished. LOL!!

I have a few close friends, but they don't quilt. So this is it.

I can brag about my granddaughter and I don't hear "Not again"
I can ask a question and I don't hear "Well that was a stupid question"
I can show you a project I have made and don't hear "That's ugly, or wrong colors, or I wouldn't do it that way"
If I am down, you lift me up.

I could go on and on. You all know what I mean.

Friendship, first and foremost, with a little quilting thrown in there. I am so happy to be here and have you all in my lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

cherokeerose
June 23rd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Like others I found Jenny's tutorials, then the website and the forums. I am a newbie, I knit, crochet and do counted cross stitch, and had always wanted to make quilts. I never tried, because I didn't think I could do it. I had bought my sewing machine, because I wanted to make things for my granddaughter and her dolls (I did remember a little from sewing class in high school), never even thinking of doing quilts. Well, I have learned that I can do it, thanks to Jenny and all the wonderful people on the forum.

This is my first stop, with my cup of coffee each morning, and my last stop at night, sometimes I will pop in during the day. I live 15 miles from no-where. I live between 3 small, small towns two are 10 miles from me and the other is 14 miles. I work from home so I don't socialize very much. I love reading the post, and feel that I am getting to know you guys.

This is a wonderful community that I love living in, so grab that cup of coffee, pull up a chair on the back porch and enjoy.