PDA

View Full Version : Thursday hellos

Blondie
June 21st, 2012, 06:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/2012/summer125.gif

Good Morning, Folksies!

Oh yeah, it's summer time alright. I have given up on watching the news - which means the weather as well. So, I let my hubs tell me what it's gonna be like. I have never known him to lie. This morning I asked, What is today going to be like? He replied, Hot as a summer day. Yesterday when I asked him, he told me it was gonna be Hot enough to make the straight 8's curl up. For those who are wondering, straight 8's are a very straight and long cucumber.

Getting ready to get ready for work here. Do y'all do that? Get all your little ducks in a row and then you don't have to make a mad dash? That's me. Today will not be a long day at work. And finally, my old co worker is coming back after her recent surgery. I know her folks will be happy to get a good hard packed tease again. Sigh.

Have a great day folksies! SMILE!!!!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
June 21st, 2012, 07:56 AM
My day will be spent with grandkids. I volunteered to watch them every Thursday to give mom a break from day care costs. We plan on swimming every Thursday, so I must bare my limbs to the world (not a pretty sight) so my little mermaid and merman can swim their brains out. We are going to tour all the pools in our area, one per week. It is supposed to continue to be hot, hot, hot, so the pools will be crowded.

Have a great day, every one!

MRoy
June 21st, 2012, 07:57 AM
Good Morning! I just finished a load of laundry and now I'll get myself ready for work. I'm a slow starter in the morning. We get up early around here but I'm like a cat who wakes up and stretches this way and that way before I'm ready to start moving for the day. I stretch out my arm the most...reaching for my BIG mug of coffee.

Monique
June 21st, 2012, 08:14 AM
Good morning everyone.

HOT HOT HOT seems to be the happenin' today. It was 110 with the humidity yesterday and today is supposed to be the hottest. Jodi and I got a lot of cleaning done yesterday. From the garage only, we set out 15 bags of garbage this morning. I keep peeking out to see if it has been picked up yet.

From the basement, we got the laundry room, storage area and the main room all cleaned out. Today I will have a look at the dryer and see if I can get that fixed. Fixed the toilet the other day.

Thank goodness she has central air. It would be so unbearable with all this cleaning.

I have not had much of a chance to catch up with you all.

Wishing you all a great day, stay cool and hydrated.

aliaslaceygreen
June 21st, 2012, 08:17 AM
Morning.... If it as hot as it was yesterday..... UGH... And it's so hot at work, it makes it VERY difficult to accomplish anything at a speed considered lively, and I have SO much to catch up on.... if this Mgr can get the AC fixed I may have to give her a second chance, but so far, she hasn't impressed me....nor it appears, anyone else. To a woman, the most common description? Sneaky.

Oh joy. Anyone out there happen to have the winning lottery numbers I could borrow?

Lonna
June 21st, 2012, 08:35 AM
Another hot one here also. But then again in SE Louisiana it always seems hot and humid. So I will try to get all my outside things done first thing this morning. I still have a handful of units that need to be overlocked so I guess that will be first on the list this morning once I get to work. I know over the years I have gotten slower and slower at getting started. I remember when I could jump out of bed and be ready to head out the door in thirty mins or less. Now it takes me that long to even start to think about getting dress. Well guess I best get going need to stop my Wal-mart on my way into work this morning. Otherwise the fur babies will be upset when I do not bring home their dinner. Have a great day all.

Bubby
June 21st, 2012, 08:50 AM
Good Morning...

We are allegedly going to get a little rain today. So far no sign of it.

I have errands to run today...a trip to WalMart to get Molly's insulin and a trip to the vet for her food and vitamins. I'm her personal shopper.

I just ordered the Strip Paper Piecing course on Craftsy and it's fantastic. The instructor was Quilt Teacher of the Year in 2010. This course is money very well spent. I would like to make a NY Beauty quilt and she has shortcut techniques I need to learn.

I'm off to see the wizard, but I'll check in later. Everyone have a safe day and keep cool...Huggers, Barb

HandsOffItsMine
June 21st, 2012, 10:18 AM
Morning all,

June gloom this morning, then 95+. :(

Prayers needed to keep my daughter Kat calm for this move please. She is very organized and has everything lined up for the timeline. However she's such a worry wart, the mood is not nice. On top of that she sleep deprived. I also need a prayer or two that I DO NOT do her bodily harm by pulling her 5' 1" frame over my lap and give her a good spanking at age 27!!! :( I raised my voice yesterday when she wanted her Dad who had open heart surgery to lift a fridge up a pickup bed so she wouldn't have to tell her friend that she would have to get her own guys/vehicle/appliance dolly to move the fridge that she's getting (1 yr stainless with water/ice disp $350) for a killer deal! The man can still feel the titanium wiress as the bone matter hasn't grown over them yet!! I was slightly POd. Actually I was more like yelling since she didn't want to call as she doesn't like to do anything confrontational. Told her to grow up as no way in H*LL was her Dad doing it and I know how her brain works. If that sucker was here at the end, he still wasn't going to move it. And Mom and Dad wouldn't bail her (_|_) out if the landlord (who told her she doesn't want ANY tenants fridges left behind) keeps part of her security deposit. Kids, even adult children can be trying at time.

On a lighter note, working on a Cars quilt for Oliver to take on the plane ride to Georgia. It's coming out pretty cute, the back material is a road way where he can run is little cars on. Kat found a matching little backpack for him to put some toys and snack in.

I'm going to take a deep breath and make another cup of coffee...before the Steger household wakes up. Oh yeah, Don's here now. He can make that second cup. hehe :)

Huggers and prayers to all, Ruby

Sandy Navas
June 21st, 2012, 10:34 AM
It is so comforting to come on here and realize that the problems I face are no different than those others are facing day by day - maybe a little bit of a different scenario but basically the same.

Today is the day that I learn everything my Li'l Sis has already experienced on our quilting machine. I have three tops that I'm taking to her house this morning. I'll be there all day long, giggling and probably needing a change of underwear by the time I head home. We do have a lot of fun together. I figure I have five or six more quilt tops to do but ran out of batting. When is Joann's next 50% flyer due out?

Rain last night!! Thank you, Lord. We have really needed it. There was a light show before it started . . . but then we realized that our somewhere-within-hearing-distance neighbor was trying off his display of fireworks for the 4th of July. But, we did get a nice steady rain and accumulated a much-needed almost inch of moisture. Brought the bucks out this morning. Two large ones in the back yard - one with 6 points, one with 8. Impressive gentlemen.

The girls were here for several hours yesterday. It is amazing how much they can eat. Bottomless pits. Guess they do wear themselves out in the pool - practice in the mornings, playtime at Nana and Papa's place in the afternoon or evening. Where's the peanut butter??? Tomorrow I have a very special 'secret' day out with our Miss Emily (8YO). She's been saving her tooth fairy money and allowance, and any other chance folding money or coins she just happens upon, so I can take her to see "BRAVE". But, first we are going to lunch at Pizza Hut. She's so funny - she grabs all the coupons from the mail and paper and goes through them with a fine-tooth comb to find the best deals. She's excited because her 'best deal' for lunch is at Pizza Hut and the coupon doesn't expire until 7/17 . . .

I keep missing people on here - seems like some fade in and out and I do wonder what the driving force is that keeps me on here much to frequently for my own good. Sending all the special prayers, hugs, caring thoughts . . . send me energy in return.

RFREE
June 21st, 2012, 10:38 AM
Good morning everybody.Not much going on here today. Might get a visit from one of my bosses bringing me more blocks for Brandons quilt.My DD decided last night she wants to make me a quilt with her new machine.Really? Where did that come from?Anyway her intentions were to stay up and pull an all nighter in the sewing room.I knew it wasn't gonna happen because she had a friend stay over night the night before and I think they finally went to bed a 2 a.m. sooo she crashed about midnight.
Jean be careful with the pool thing.me and my DD were floating around in our pool yesterday and got to watching the swallows diving down in the pond to get a drink and I lost track of time floating around laying on my stomach and I am burned on my backside but good.Keep in mind I am not a sun bather by no means.In fact me and the sun don't get along at all.OUCH!
Monique it sounds like my DD has been to your house with all the cleaning. She loves to "declutter" and can clean a room out in no time at all.
Everybody stay cool.Hugs and prayers to all who need them.
Rhonda

CrazyMtnLady
June 21st, 2012, 10:38 AM
Good Morning all. Must have did a little too much walking yesterday, my legs have been cramping since about 5am. I think it is going to be Hot Tub time very soon.

I just pulled up the weather radar and I do believe we are going to get a bit WET today. There is quite the rain system that should be here in a matter of minutes, depending on how fast it is moving. And yes Barb...it is heading your way! So I guess I won't run out and water the tomatoes. Yippee we need the rain!

If we don't go get the new track bar on the truck and then go shopping today, it won't bother me too much... I really hate getting in and out of the truck in the rain.

Hope you all have a great day...

Hugs and prayers.

cyndiofthevortex
June 21st, 2012, 10:44 AM
I figured out something about myself yesterday. I am NOT a fan of record-breaking heat! It really cramps my style. No a/c near my sewing room and that iron makes it very hot to sew. I ordered a DD this week and I'm watching the mail to see if it comes. That's my big plan for the day.

Granny Judy
June 21st, 2012, 11:15 AM
Am listening to a pod cast this morning.. Holistic healing stuff. Life is what it is... acceptance and moving on.

Son in Law's Father 80 yrs old with Late Stage Parkingsons is back in the hospital.. surgery last night. Gangrenous gall bladder which went into systemic infection crisis. He made it thru the surgery and now it is wait & see. They had the whole family in.. all 7 children and several sis, nephews, nieces..with all their spouses. Poor Doctor was surrounded post surgery to give them the news. The kids didn't get home til after 11 p.m.

It's hot here , too. So it's stay in and sew day. I've got several projects waiting for me. So off to get something done with them. I did an order also and waiting to see if I Win the Bid...Ebay addict here. It's for a fall project that I'll try to share with everyone.. Save Your Scraps, now!!

Hugs to all. Stay cool and enjoy the rain.

GrammaBabs
June 21st, 2012, 11:17 AM
Let "the force be with us all"!!!! Hear, Hear..... it's because so many of us here,,,are so similar in an "unsimilar way"... I live with over 800 homes of truly wonderful people,,, and still am happiest here with my "quilting addicted friends"... granted they have quilt groups here... but i DON"T DO GROUPS well in large numbers.... too many people need to be the leader.. and no way to make that face and not be seen....LOL.... This is the best balanced group around... charity, schooling, sharing, smiling,supporting and much more at the tip of our fingers... "no dress required"... and as my on says... "all at your own convenience"... everyone doesn't have to be the same place at the same time... we can read and react when we have time...
So Jean... have fun in the water... Sandy wish i could be watching as you and Sis play on the frame... Ruby,, your a patient person,,, i'm afraid there might be a little "blood spilled" if it were me... heheheheh.... but "perfectionists" can get weird sometimes...you are all Wonder Women to me.. and Blondie... my DH would love for you to be my hairdresser..he so loves a woman with high hair and eye-makeup... !!!! Thus, my many "hairpieces"... off the face and up in the air....
Hugs to all... today, banking and WallyWorld.. NO POOL over 80.. my new mantra...Barbara
It is so comforting to come on here and realize that the problems I face are no different than those others are facing day by day - maybe a little bit of a different scenario but basically the same.

Today is the day that I learn everything my Li'l Sis has already experienced on our quilting machine. I have three tops that I'm taking to her house this morning. I'll be there all day long, giggling and probably needing a change of underwear by the time I head home. We do have a lot of fun together. I figure I have five or six more quilt tops to do but ran out of batting. When is Joann's next 50% flyer due out?

Rain last night!! Thank you, Lord. We have really needed it. There was a light show before it started . . . but then we realized that our somewhere-within-hearing-distance neighbor was trying off his display of fireworks for the 4th of July. But, we did get a nice steady rain and accumulated a much-needed almost inch of moisture. Brought the bucks out this morning. Two large ones in the back yard - one with 6 points, one with 8. Impressive gentlemen.

The girls were here for several hours yesterday. It is amazing how much they can eat. Bottomless pits. Guess they do wear themselves out in the pool - practice in the mornings, playtime at Nana and Papa's place in the afternoon or evening. Where's the peanut butter??? Tomorrow I have a very special 'secret' day out with our Miss Emily (8YO). She's been saving her tooth fairy money and allowance, and any other chance folding money or coins she just happens upon, so I can take her to see "BRAVE". But, first we are going to lunch at Pizza Hut. She's so funny - she grabs all the coupons from the mail and paper and goes through them with a fine-tooth comb to find the best deals. She's excited because her 'best deal' for lunch is at Pizza Hut and the coupon doesn't expire until 7/17 . . .

I keep missing people on here - seems like some fade in and out and I do wonder what the driving force is that keeps me on here much to frequently for my own good. Sending all the special prayers, hugs, caring thoughts . . . send me energy in return.

SuzyQue
June 21st, 2012, 11:28 AM
Good morning! We thankfully received some rain last night! It is a tad bit cooler today, but if that sun would pop out I am sure the humidity will wilt us all. I got my fruit room cleaned out and donated 31 dozen jars to a younger friend that is into canning. She was excited, I was relieved.....win/win for all. Plus I added 3 huge shelves of space for storage. Yeah! The pool has gotten to an agreeable temperature for me. Off to run errands today.....probably no sewing today. Life is good, full, yet sad. We have a nephew that is really struggling with his battle with brain cancer---he is only 35. I try to keep it in the background of life.....but it is always on my mind.

HandsOffItsMine
June 21st, 2012, 11:31 AM
Ruby,, your a patient person,,, i'm afraid there might be a little "blood spilled" if it were me... heheheheh.... but "perfectionists" can get weird sometimes...

ROFLOL...this OCD "perfectionist" to the 1/32" in graphics/printing is getting 1/32" to wiping the floor with sweety pie. :) Talk to me later. It's going to be a very, very long day, heck 'till July 1, 7:10 am when the plane takes off from LAX to ATL! :( - wish I knew how to create a cross-eyed smiley!!

Ruby

GrammaBabs
June 21st, 2012, 11:38 AM
Judy.. i pray God is kind to your SIL's Father.....
Am listening to a pod cast this morning.. Holistic healing stuff. Life is what it is... acceptance and moving on.

Son in Law's Father 80 yrs old with Late Stage Parkingsons is back in the hospital.. surgery last night. Gangrenous gall bladder which went into systemic infection crisis. He made it thru the surgery and now it is wait & see. They had the whole family in.. all 7 children and several sis, nephews, nieces..with all their spouses. Poor Doctor was surrounded post surgery to give them the news. The kids didn't get home til after 11 p.m.

It's hot here , too. So it's stay in and sew day. I've got several projects waiting for me. So off to get something done with them. I did an order also and waiting to see if I Win the Bid...Ebay addict here. It's for a fall project that I'll try to share with everyone.. Save Your Scraps, now!!

Hugs to all. Stay cool and enjoy the rain.

GrammaBabs
June 21st, 2012, 11:41 AM
OOOOOOOOOO... good,,,, there is light at the end of the tunnel.... hang in there GF.... i'm pulling for ya'..............
ROFLOL...this OCD "perfectionist" to the 1/32" in graphics/printing is getting 1/32" to wiping the floor with sweety pie. :) Talk to me later. It's going to be a very, very long day, heck 'till July 1, 7:10 am when the plane takes off from LAX to ATL! :( - wish I knew how to create a cross-eyed smiley!!

Ruby

sewbizzy
June 21st, 2012, 12:39 PM
Good Morning all!! I love to read everyone's posts...I suppose it is HOT most everywhere in the country...I'm like Blondie...I let my husband tell what the weather is going to be like...
hubby has developed a baker's cyst behind his knee replacement that is supposedly causing his swelling and pain...received some meds yesterday and had x-rays taken....hoping for good news...my older son had surgery for a torn miniscus (sp?) this morning and is already having breakfast somewhere with my dil...pain should kick in later today---surgeon told him---please keep my guys in your prayers even though it shouldn't be anything serious...
I am amazed at how much you all get done in a day...it helps to know we are all so blessed and keep praying that all our prayers get answered...I have always been so impatient...learning to calm down some...I guess it's time---I'm getting older...lol
Sandy I envy you the time to quilt with your sister...I am an only child and wanted a sister all my life...I was the only girl in 4 generations of our family...I do have a friend that I get together with occasionally to stitch with...
thank you all for listening and have a great day!
Jean--Happy Dipping in the pool...you have so much energy...
To HandOffItsMine in Hawaii I sympathize...I have one daughter and we tangle some of the time...hang in there..

sewbizzy
June 21st, 2012, 12:43 PM
Let "the force be with us all"!!!! Hear, Hear..... it's because so many of us here,,,are so similar in an "unsimilar way"... I live with over 800 homes of truly wonderful people,,, and still am happiest here with my "quilting addicted friends"... granted they have quilt groups here... but i DON"T DO GROUPS well in large numbers.... too many people need to be the leader.. and no way to make that face and not be seen....LOL.... This is the best balanced group around... charity, schooling, sharing, smiling,supporting and much more at the tip of our fingers... "no dress required"... and as my on says... "all at your own convenience"... everyone doesn't have to be the same place at the same time... we can read and react when we have time...
So Jean... have fun in the water... Sandy wish i could be watching as you and Sis play on the frame... Ruby,, your a patient person,,, i'm afraid there might be a little "blood spilled" if it were me... heheheheh.... but "perfectionists" can get weird sometimes...you are all Wonder Women to me.. and Blondie... my DH would love for you to be my hairdresser..he so loves a woman with high hair and eye-makeup... !!!! Thus, my many "hairpieces"... off the face and up in the air....
Hugs to all... today, banking and WallyWorld.. NO POOL over 80.. my new mantra...Barbara

Barbara thanks for all the inspiring words...I am not very good at expressing myself, so really enjoy all that you post and all of the others...I really am enjoying this forum...getting to know some of you better each day...thanks

K. McEuen
June 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM
but i DON"T DO GROUPS well in large numbers.... too many people need to be the leader.. and no way to make that face and not be seen....LOL....Barbara

The trick to that is to have at least one other person in the group that will sit with you and make the same face. There is strength in numbers and it's much more fun when you have a co-conspirator.

Hot here today, again. Good thing is no humidity, bad thing is there is a fire burning about 3 miles from the house so there's smelly smoke in the air. Fire crews are hoping the winds stay calm and they can finish putting this thing out. It burned all night long. About 288 acres so far, some 30 homes threatened, but it's looking like they pretty much have it under control as long as the wind cooperates.

janluna
June 21st, 2012, 01:13 PM
Monique, and Rhonda, send me your girls, I need my house disabused of about 35 years full of life in general. Where on earth did I get all this junk!?! I have A/C so they will be cool while they work. LOL
Ruby, I know what you mean. Grown kids can be so forgetful when it comes to parents. They seem to think we are still in our 30's and that we can do everything. LOL Our daughter looks at us like, "what do you mean you can't do this?" Our Son John, thinks we are losing it. Only Joe and Heather understand our limits. If we need something moved we hire it out. We hate asking Joe to help with all they are going through. He works 60 to 80 hours a week sometimes, plus all the stuff with kids etc. You are right though, you DD is probably over tired and stressed with the move, not to mention she just had a baby! I'll say prayers for her and you.
Judy and Suzy, prayers for your Son's FIL and your Nephew.
Sandy, have a great time with "Lil Sis"! And everyone, take care in this HEAT!!! Of course this is the hottest day so far and I have to go out in it. Figures!
Love, Hugs, and Prayers, for everyone, Jan L.

Blondie
June 21st, 2012, 02:56 PM
Hey kiddos

Just in from the shop. When the big guy comes home in a wee bit we are off to the store together. Mostly sis and I do the shopping but he wants to go. I am bringing an extra pair of undies because he will most likely need them once he sees how much eating right actually costs . . .

Babs, would love to do your hair - also, stand with you on the I don't do groups thing. There are a few in my community, tried them a few times and just didn't feel comfy.

Judy, sorry for the loss of your extended family. Hope he pulls through it. My dad's gb was "hot" and he was not a candidate for surgery. Having had my own out the other year, which was dangerously close to being gangreous, I can understand the dangers and recovery all too well.

My own prayer request right now folksies. My Luscious has an ultrasound scheduled tomorrow afternoon. He has been dealing with some back pain and went to the doc about it. His urine was clean, ie, no blood in it. They want to see his spleen, his kidneys for stones, etc. He is a BIG BABY. I personally think he pulled a muscle building a shed for his new used mower. Sigh. I have re scheduled the afternoon girls so that I can go with him and drive him home. He really wouldnt need me to if I could convince him he doesn't need a xanax for an ultrasound. geesh. Gotta love the big old wood booger. He is truly my song of joy each day. Except when he ain't feeling good. Then I do declare, he is the biggest baby in the world. Anyway, prayers for him would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings to all.

bakermom
June 21st, 2012, 03:06 PM
it is ridiculously hot here for June!
I was planning a salad supper but got an invite to a cookout at my sisters tonight so i'm making ice cream for dessert!

I started hand quilting my DWR this week but I don't even want to touch a quilt today. i have a baby gift to finish too but until it cools down abit that's not happening either.

HandsOffItsMine
June 21st, 2012, 03:45 PM
Thanks Jan for the prayers for Kat and I...we'll need them. lol 95% of the time, she's my love of my life but man that 5% when there are these semi-stressers that she turns into major stressers. OMG! My roots are coming in faster than Blondie could touch them up!!! :P

Blondie, prayers for Luscious' scan tomorrow. Give him a great massage tonight to calm his nerves. Like they say, if men had to give birth...we would be down to zero population in no time. lol

Finished the rows on Ollie's quilt, hopefully I can assemble the top tonight...

sewbizzy
June 21st, 2012, 03:56 PM
Blondie, Prayers going out to your hubby and all the others that need it!!!

auntiemern
June 21st, 2012, 03:58 PM
Feeling a bit out of sorts. Might be that I have had NO time for me since LaLa is under the weather. Have not managed to get a single project completed in over a week. Things have got to get back to a slower pace for me, with out DGK's every day. Love them my whole heart, but this Granny is not physically capable of doing it every day any more. Hoping everyone has a blessed and 'cool' day.

Lola2Ace
June 21st, 2012, 04:47 PM
Good Afternoon all. Hot hot hot here too, calling for some storms this evening because of it. Blondie, prayers for you and LL. Been there with a sick man, I know how you are feeling. Short day again today at work, but it was a busy one and I am glad to be home. I did manage to get a few things in the done pile last night, a couple of bibs and burps finally got their turn at topstitching. Today, topstitching some diapers for Teeny Tears and auditioned some decorative stitches to topstitch 2 self binding receiving blankets and they are next on the machine,they have been waiting for a week to be done. Thawing fish for baking along with some potatoes for dinner, I am starving! Ruby, our DD's sure know how to try our patience, don't they?!
Blessings to all!

Granny Judy
June 21st, 2012, 05:24 PM
. Things have got to get back to a slower pace for me, with out DGK's every day. Love them my whole heart, but this Granny is not physically capable of doing it every day any more. Hoping everyone has a blessed and 'cool' day.

I was shocked to discover I had this SAME PROBLEM... I love MY family, too, but they wear me out and I HAVE to live a slower, laid-back life style.

Thanks goes out to you all for the prayers and concern over SIL's Father. The kids went back to the hospital today. It's touchy for all right now. I keep the home front going by answering the phones and taking care of the fur babies.

Got Blondie's Main Squeeze in my prayers.. Suzy's needs are right there, too. Harmony for those who find family stressing them out.. Sometimes the only answer is a swift kick in the behind..praying your foot can still reach that area. And Love to all who joined this extended family group.

stitching woman
June 21st, 2012, 05:46 PM
Prayers for all of you that have family under the weather! It seems that so many folks are dealing with lots of medical issues. It seems to be more and more every year. What is up with that? I love reading these posts it seems that all of us deal with some family issues and it is a nice reminder that we are not alone.

I have quild meeting tonight and we are have a wonderful guest speaker and am really looking forward to it.

Judy I agree that a swift kick might be the answer for these grown children!

Ginny B
June 21st, 2012, 05:47 PM
Blondie, I'll keep your dh in my thoughts and prayers-- and you too. I would like to ask for some good thoughts to be sent along for my eldest son. He has been having some major issues with his stomach/digestion, etc. (he has always had a bit of that -- it actually started when he was about 6 weeks old). Lately he has really been suffering with major bouts of it and when I saw him a couple of weeks ago he looked way way too skinny for my liking. They had run a test a few weeks ago and nothing was conclusive. ( I think it was either an MRI or CT). He has actually been feeling better since then but they are going to do an endoscopy and a colonoscopy tomorrow. They are looking at possibly Chrone's disease or maybe IBS and possibly Celiac disease. I am concerned because of his weight loss so please keep him (and his nervous mom) in your prayers. Thanks.

Ginny B

janluna
June 21st, 2012, 06:55 PM
Blondie, Prayers are going up for LL and for your stress level. Why is it Men go to extremes. They are either big babies, or like mine, I have to wait until he is half dead before I can drag him to a Dr., kicking and yelling he doesn't need a da*n Doctor! Mind you, his lips were blue, his face had a purple cast mixed with grey. He has a disease that would have killed him untreated. When they put him on oxygen I had to check him every 5 minutes to make sure he was using it. Thank goodness, he finally got it through his thick skull he really did need it. And it makes him well. Men, can't live with them......pass the beernuts!!!!
Ginny, I sure hope it's not Chrone's or Celiac disease. IBS can be controlled better. Prayers being lifted for both him and you. And for everyone else who needs them. Hugs, Jan L.

Sandy Navas
June 21st, 2012, 10:09 PM
I just added names and faces to my prayer list . . . so everyone know that I've got you covered. I hope I didn't do anything today to cause me to be on God's off list . . . since we all need Him.

Hugs and comfort going to all.

buckeyequilter
June 21st, 2012, 10:14 PM
Special prayers being said for those in need.

sewmuchjan
June 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM
Hugs and prayers for all that are in need and for those of us who are just hanging in there. Also sending thoughts of cooler air to those in the heat.

Love ya
Jan G.