PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back At Caesars

phoots
June 20th, 2012, 02:00 AM
After spending the last 2 weeks at two different properties, Monday I went back to Caesars. I'm not happy because in the time that I've been gone it looks as though NO ONE has done anything in the file room. Now they expect me to get it all straightened up. NO WAY!!! There's too much to be done and, if I'm thinking right, this job ends the first week of July. I had just a great time at the other two properties because there were always people to talk to. At Caesars I'm stuck in the file room which is the opposite end of the hallway from the HR office. I'm in there all by my self. And I have no radio because I can't get radio reception in there.

Well, today I took my MP3 player in and ended up singing and dancing all morning. I had a tiff at lunch time with one of the permanent girls and then was sick the rest of the afternoon.

I really thought I wanted a permanent job at Caesars. Now I'm thinking I'd prefer a perm job at either Flamingo or at Paris. At both Flamingo and Paris I can go outside during lunch and get some fresh air. It takes to long time to walk outside at Caesars.

But, it's a job.

Love to you all!

Pam in Vegas

bkthomas
June 20th, 2012, 02:27 AM
I hope you get what YOU want - God Bless!

Blondie
June 20th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Its good to be working and it is good to be able to test drive where you want to work.

Monique
June 20th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Wishing you all the luck Pam.

GrammaBabs
June 20th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Pam Blondie is right.... having a job is good right now... and being able to compare jobs and find what your likes and dislikes are is huge in this economy... it's so hard to make enough money to keep "heads above water" now,,, but good for you for keeping at it...just don't burn any bridges... who knows where this country is going...we can only hope people come to there senses...
Keep up the good work... hugs B