PDA

View Full Version : YEAHHHHHHH she is home!!!!

Klasien
June 19th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Today was the day!!!!!

My "little girl" Roselique is home from her year in the USA!
After a long long delay and trip, she made it home safe!!!!!!!!
It is great to have her back, she is walking the dogs now with her big brother, she did miss the dogs also!
So here are some pictures for you to look at, I am so happy to have the whole family together again. My DH is smiling all day from ear to ear.......daddy is very proud of his girl also!!
My parents also came to the airport! Some friends and my DH and our son and daughter, so 9 people there to welcome Roselique home! It was great!!

First two pictures is Roselique and her proud mom......second with my dad, third with my mom, last with our dogs at home with a glimp of my DH!

Thanks for taking a look!!

(one of the things she brought me is a 150 square feet roll of Freezer Paper!!...:))

Jenny Mulhall
June 19th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Oh, that made me smile! You all look so happy and the dogs are going CRAZY with joy! Yours will be the happiest home in the NL tonight! :)

madampolo
June 19th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Welcome home!

Jean Sewing Machine
June 19th, 2012, 09:29 AM
So glad she is home safely! After her night in the airport, I'll bet part of the day will be spent taking a nap! Thanks for sharing your wonderful family pictures!

quiltingtrish
June 19th, 2012, 09:35 AM
I was waiting for this - so glad she is home. I'll bet she has lots of stories to tell.

Hugs,

Blondie
June 19th, 2012, 09:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/congrats/clapping.gif

What a joyous reunion! And quite a fetching family! It will be interesting to see what and if slang phrases she picked up for her vocabulary.

GrammaBabs
June 19th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Wonderful news.... super pictures.... 2 very beautiful women there smiling.... Enjoy.... Such a wonderful family... hugs B

NanaB
June 19th, 2012, 09:59 AM
How wonderful to have your baby girl home. I know your heart is at peace (at least for (THAT) today. She looks just as happy as everyone else to be home.

Genny
June 19th, 2012, 10:03 AM
This is great news! I'm so glad your family is all together again!

KerriS
June 19th, 2012, 10:05 AM
How wonderful.. Isn't that a great moment?

How is her dutch? rolling r's and english melody?

I'm feeling totally with you.. enjoy your reunion..

buckeyequilter
June 19th, 2012, 10:06 AM
How wonderful!! Nice pics, everyone looks so happy.

Klasien
June 19th, 2012, 10:09 AM
How wonderful.. Isn't that a great moment?

How is her dutch? rolling r's and english melody?

I'm feeling totally with you.. enjoy your reunion..

Yep Rolling R's and talking with her hands......she is singing not talking.......and I love it all!! It is SOOOOOOO Great to be able to hug her again, that's what we do all the time today.......

Sandy Navas
June 19th, 2012, 10:17 AM
So excited for you and the whole family - she looks none the worse for wear. Enjoy every second with her. Other than catching up on things at home, what are her future plans?

Mimis-quilts
June 19th, 2012, 10:42 AM
So wonderful Klaisen that you have your daughter home again...love the pics, thanks for sharing your beautiful moment with us!

HandsOffItsMine
June 19th, 2012, 10:50 AM
How great to see the whole family at the airport waiting for her arrival! Glad that your little girl made it home from her adventure!

I'm sure there will still be a lot of hugging and kissing going on...

Huggers, Ruby

sewbizzy
June 19th, 2012, 11:17 AM
I'm so happy for you and your family...thanks for sharing all the pictures...

cyndiofthevortex
June 19th, 2012, 11:23 AM
What a wonderful reunion! I'm so happy for you.

CrazyMtnLady
June 19th, 2012, 11:23 AM
So happy for you that she made it home. You all look so wonderfully happy, your smiles tell the story. Beautiful.

K. McEuen
June 19th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Glad that the family is together again. Waiting that extra day must have been hard.

mamaquilt
June 19th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Family reunion are always great. Hope she liked her stay in the US and that she learned quite a lot.
Enjoy the day!

alliek
June 19th, 2012, 02:56 PM
What a wonderful day! Your family all together. God Bless.

SuzyQue
June 19th, 2012, 02:58 PM
So happy for you! Great pics! I know I always sleep better when my nest is full again! Enjoy!

csarina
June 19th, 2012, 03:08 PM
So pleased your daughter is home with her family again. You all look so happy, lovely pictures.

auntiemern
June 19th, 2012, 03:46 PM
So happy for you. No doubt in my mind that the smiles will be around for a while. What a joyous moment that must have been when she stepped off that plane and you first saw each other. Welcome home Rosalique

Bubby
June 19th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Klasien....Now you can exhale, the waiting is over!!! I'm so glad she had a safe trip...do enjoy catching up with all her news. Love, Barb

pcbatiks
June 19th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Happy for you and your family.......and glad she made it home safely! You must have been beyond excited to see her again!

Winniesfriend
June 19th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Glad she has finally arrived home safely, lovely looking family

Musical_Starling
June 19th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Aww, you all look so happy to be reunited! :) Glad she made it home safe and sound!

Yours will be the happiest home in the NL tonight! :)

Just an odd note, whenever I see NL I think "Newfoundland and Labrador" because that's the acronym for my province, but I guess people from the Netherlands would probably always think of their home country if they came to Canada too lol Kinda like Canada is CA but California is also CA, so it gets a little confusing sometimes and "NL" always makes me stop and look twice lol

BellasQuilts
June 19th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Geweldig hoor!

meemeecyn
June 20th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Such great news, Klaisen! You deserve this joy after all the anguish in your life lately.
Hugs to you all!

quilter.martha
June 20th, 2012, 02:35 PM
I'm so happy for you Klaisen, yet a little jealous at the same time. Your daughter is home, mine just "flew the coop" two weeks ago for her job in Rochester NY. How I miss her already.

jingleme
June 20th, 2012, 03:13 PM
229632296422965 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO happy for you! My tail is waggin too!!! I'm glad she got home safe. Great pics! Thanks for including us in your joy!

janluna
June 20th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Yay! So glad she make it home safe and sound! Congratulations! Tell her welcome home for us. Hugs, Jan L.

MRoy
June 20th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Wonderful news! I'm glad she's home safe and sound!

lilmouse
June 21st, 2012, 12:45 AM
So happy for you...give her a hug for all of us....:)

Monique
June 21st, 2012, 08:26 AM
How wonderful that she finally made it home.