June 18th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Cat's Creed

If I like it, itís mine.
If I saw it first, its mine.
If its in my paw, itís mine.
If it looks like mine, itís mine.
If I had it a while ago, itís mine.
If I can steal it from you, itís mine
If there is more than one, ALL of them are mine.
If you have something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
If itís mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
If itís boring..........
Itís yours.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 18th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Thre's that Seamus claiming his Scottish wool!

I just bought a shirt from Disney with seagulls on it they are all saying " Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine". From the movie "Finding Nemo". Shall I send it to the cat?

Sandy Navas
June 18th, 2012, 06:34 PM
He does look great in plaid. Can't see for sure what is being cradled in his paws, but I'll bet it started out as yours.

Do I remember correctly that Stewart heads back to the hospital tomorrow? Do take care of yourself while you are caring for him. We all love you here!! Just don't get worn out!

Divine Daisy
June 18th, 2012, 06:37 PM
yeah Sandy, back to hospital tomorrow sighs. He has however taken an oath of 'I have no idea' re quilt orders!

sewbizzy
June 18th, 2012, 07:39 PM
This picture could be in a magazine...your cat is perfectly happy right where it's at...lol...
prayers for your hubby and you!!!

Winniesfriend
June 18th, 2012, 07:54 PM
The cat looks very cosy - of course the quilts is his

Musical_Starling
June 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Oh my goodness, this is SO true! I have two cats, a 12 year old DSH Tabby and a 4 year old Norwegian Forest Cat, and the youngest especially lives by these rules! I have a small stool that I sit on when I'm organizing lower cupboards and the fridge and as soon as my bum leaves the seat it's HERS! lol And all fleece blankets have been claimed, even though I have about half a dozen "fleecies" and only two cats, they own all of them. And if I ever try to cover up in one of them, then one or both cats have to get up and lay in the most uncomfortable spot possible to drive me out lol

Hopefully hubby's hospital visit is short and sweet! Nothing worse than hospital food... Except maybe the beds! lol We'll all be thinking of you both tomorrow and hoping for the best! :)

auntiemern
June 18th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Actually this sounds more like my oldest GD. She thinks everything is hers. If her little sis leaves anything laying around she claims it. Do tell Stewart that prayers are winging his way. And make sure you take care of yourself as well.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 19th, 2012, 01:20 AM
TellSeamus daddy will be home soon. Prayers that the treatments don't lay him low and he bounces back quickly.

BellasQuilts
June 19th, 2012, 01:30 AM
DH doesn't get along with cats. I would love one, but... oh well. Yes, what you wrote it true. Mine, mine, etc. Do take care as Sandy said. More important you are both well as far as we are concerned. Glad Stewart took the oath. Good on him.

phoots
June 19th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Daisy, I'll be praying for you and Mr. Daisy while he's in the hospital. I hope this is his last trip and I'm sure glad you made him take an oath for no more quilt orders!!!

Love you both!!

Pam in Vegas

phoots
June 19th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Oh, I meant to tell you....if there's a box in the house all 4 cats are saying "MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!!"

Pam in Vegas

wendyw1
June 19th, 2012, 05:32 AM
awwwwwwww you cat is so cute, don't you just love their antics...... well sometime NOT !! :-)

Blondie
June 19th, 2012, 08:04 AM
yeah Sandy, back to hospital tomorrow sighs. He has however taken an oath of 'I have no idea' re quilt orders!

Love the kitty quotes/creed. Anyone with a kitty knows these by heart.
I am so glad to read that Stewart has added to his vocabulary. LOL. Blessings, hugs and prayers, girl

Jenny Mulhall
June 19th, 2012, 09:22 AM
LOL! So true! I took Isobel to bed ONCE because Hubby was away and I missed him. Well, that was a year ago and she miaouws the house down when we try to 'banish' her! :D So, Hubbs gets 60% of the bed and Isobel 30%, leaving me curled up on a pillow. Pfffft! I deserve it for being Stupid! :)

Hope Mr. D is feeling better soon, Daisy. Give him Puss to stroke when he gets home and he'll be purrrfect in no time! :)

CrazyMtnLady
June 19th, 2012, 12:01 PM
How adorable. The look on the cat's face is saying "Don't even think of touching this quilt!"

janluna
June 21st, 2012, 12:11 AM
Love the cat and the creed! We will be praying for you both Alison. Take care of you too. You need your strength and so does Stewart. Healing thoughts are coming your way as we lift you both in prayer. Love you both, Hugs, Jan L.
P.S. Cats do say Mine but they give gifts too. My Sam used to bring me live snakes, field mice, baby rabbits, and moles. He'd drop them right at my feet and look up for praise. I took more animals and reptiles back to the wild. Oh, did I mention the toads? yep, them too. lol

Jean Sewing Machine
June 21st, 2012, 05:29 AM
Love the cat and the creed! We will be praying for you both Alison. Take care of you too. You need your strength and so does Stewart. Healing thoughts are coming your way as we lift you both in prayer. Love you both, Hugs, Jan L.
P.S. Cats do say Mine but they give gifts too. My Sam used to bring me live snakes, field mice, baby rabbits, and moles. He'd drop them right at my feet and look up for praise. I took more animals and reptiles back to the wild. Oh, did I mention the toads? yep, them too. lolMine used the " catch and release" method in the house with live things that I had to catch and release, lizards and chipmunks were especially challenging!

csarina
June 21st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Love and best wished to you both, hope all goes well for Stewarts hospital trip.

Take care of yourself.

xxx