PDA

View Full Version : Forever Spring

phoots
June 18th, 2012, 02:13 AM
A couple weeks ago I ordered two charm packs of this line. I love this and I was making plans. But, when my order was received they only had one charm pack. So tonight I am buying my second charm pack of this line because I love it so much and I know it will make a beautiful quilt!!

Here's the one thing I'm worried about. Since I started working full time again, I have not spent much if any time working on my quilts. I keep buying pre-cuts and either not telling him about them or tell him that I've got his great idea. I am so worried that one of these days he's gonna say "ENOUGH" and tell me not to buy anymore fabric.

That are some lines that I just have to buy. I love the fabric so much or the deal is so great that I have to buy them!! I now have 3 or 4 jelly rolls that I'm afraid to open because they're so pretty just the way they are!

I know I'm bad but I can't help myself.

Love you all!!

Pam in Vegas

bkthomas
June 18th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Well if you are working full time and earning the money, who's to say you can't spend what you want? You're a big girl now!

auntiemern
June 18th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Sounds like you got it bad, If you are buying the fabric from your money that is not part of the household money then shop away. I buy mainly yardage and ocassionley pre cuts. Ii is cheaper and more kid prints to choose from, since I am making all those quilts for the hospital. You need to learn to hide them amongst the stuff you already have. LOL

Winniesfriend
June 18th, 2012, 04:14 AM
LOL, if you are earning money and can afford it buy it, it is for your pleasure and to keep you happy so enjoy your material and dont feel guilt

Winniesfriend
June 18th, 2012, 06:35 AM
I hope you got the daily deal of Forever Spring

Monique
June 18th, 2012, 08:41 AM
My hubby always comments "Don't you have enough fabric?" It is my hard earned money and I will buy whatever I want if I can afford it at the time.

buckeyequilter
June 18th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I agree, if it's your spending money then spend it on what you want. There's an unspoken agreement in our home....DH is in charge of buying guns and ammo. I'm in charge of buying sewing machines and fabric.

I work full-time too, but always take some "me" time to sew or read or just take a nap....we all need that.