PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Requests

phoots
June 13th, 2012, 01:40 AM
I have a couple of prayer requests involving animals. First, my cousin has the sweetest pit bull who tore her ACL. She had surgery today to repair her knee and my cousin is a mess. Moxie, the pitty, came through surgery just fine. James, my cousin has been in tears all day. Moxie is his baby.

Also, I have a friend who has a cat with a thyroid problem. She had been giving her pills but yesterday she stopped eating and started throwing up. Sabrina, the cat, was taken to the vet today and they said she'll be fine, they just have to use a thyroid gel instead of pills.

If you could pray for the Moxie and Sabrina, and for my cousin James, I would appreciate it.

Love to all!

Pam in Vegas

Bubby
June 13th, 2012, 02:14 AM
I will pray for the furbabies and James. I used to have pitbulls and my huge boy, Mr Majestic, had to have knee surgery. He kept tearing his knees up by running and jumping along our fence. :)

janluna
June 13th, 2012, 02:24 AM
I'll say prayers for all of them. I think the pets in our life are family, and they deserve all we can do for them, even prayer when they are ill. So, Moxie, Sabrina and James will be on my prayer list. I know how James feels. Hugs, Jan L.

bkthomas
June 13th, 2012, 02:52 AM
You got Pam!!!

Monique
June 13th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Prayers all around.

phoots
June 14th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Thank you everyone!! Moxie is home now and James can now sleep. Moxie is dealing with a lot of pain right now but with time will get better. James will baby her until she's back to her old self!!

Pam in Vegas

nurrsey
June 14th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Will def. send prayers your way...gotta love them 4 legged babies...and bless James' heart

BellasQuilts
June 14th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Absolutely. Will do