PDA

View Full Version : Kyle fell - will you pray?

cyndiofthevortex
June 12th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Hi everyone,

I feel like so many of you have gotten to know DD Bethany's foster son Kyle. He just got out of bed, stumbled because he was still mostly asleep, and got a cut just above his eye. He's tired and it hurts and DD and SIL are taking him to the ER to see if he needs stitches. I'm sure he's okay but Bethany is very upset and at midnight the house is in a bit of an uproar. If you can please pray for everyone here, that Kyle will be back safely and soon and that everyone else is able to get back to sleep.

Winniesfriend
June 12th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Sending hugs and prayers

Leonie

sewbizzy
June 12th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Sending prayers his way...
Carol

HandsOffItsMine
June 12th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Poor baby, prayers and hugs for Kyle! Same for the rest of the household as well.

Huggers, Ruby

BellasQuilts
June 12th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Poor kidlet. DD#2 did that once. Had a big knot on her head for awhile. They bounce back pretty fast. I am sure he will be fine and will be bouncing around in no time.

lilmouse
June 12th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Poor baby...sending out prayers and hugs for all! (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

Meli
June 12th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Oh, lots of hugs and prayers for all!

auntiemern
June 12th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Prayers coming your way. I hope my little buddy will be home soon. That is so scary.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 12th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Oh, that's terrible! Hope he will be OK soon!

quilter.martha
June 12th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Poor little guy! I pray things by now are back to normal Cyndi.

cyndiofthevortex
June 12th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Little Kyle was a real trooper last night. He got three stitches and didn't make it back into his bed until 2 am. I think the whole family will need a good nap this afternoon! Thanks for caring. Oh, and he was snuggled up in his quilt from Marilyn through the whole thing!

Bubby
June 12th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Prayers on the way....Barb

Sandy Navas
June 12th, 2012, 09:43 AM
I sent the Sandman over, too! He'll be the hero in Bethany's house for a while.

CrazyMtnLady
June 12th, 2012, 09:48 AM
So glad to know he is okay. Those cuts on the face and head can be so nasty and the chance of a concussion besides. I am sure he will be napping with his quilt today. And using his "ouchie" for some well deserved extra love.

auntiemern
June 12th, 2012, 01:51 PM
So happy he is doing ok. I was quite concerned for him last night. It is so scary when little ones get boo boo's that require medical attention. Makes my heart smile though that he had his quilt with him to help comfort and soothe.
Little Kyle was a real trooper last night. He got three stitches and didn't make it back into his bed until 2 am. I think the whole family will need a good nap this afternoon! Thanks for caring. Oh, and he was snuggled up in his quilt from Marilyn through the whole thing!

bkthomas
June 12th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Glad to hear everything is ok and that he had his quilt with him!

Blondie
June 12th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Good to know that Kyle is okay. Poor kiddo. And yes, a trooper. Everyone deserves A BIG NAP

MayinJerset
June 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Happy to hear isn't wasn't anything too serious. Hope you all got a good nap this afternoon, you all deserved it.